Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) (19656 Views)

She Doesn’t Do Hookup – Man Shares Video Of A Woman Driving A Truck (Pix, Video) / Rashidat Adeola, Nigerian Lady Mechanic: What A Man Can Do, A Woman Can Do / Man Meets A Woman Driving Keke Napep In Anambra, Gets Surprised (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by popp(m): 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2023
Greetings to you all.

I ran into a Female Painter on my way this morning. I was astonished with her neat work, even when I asked her why Paints are not dropping on the floor, She reacted; "I don't get dirty and my work are always very neat, if you had come when I was screeding, you would have loved my work Popp"

This is a kind of a lady our young girls should look up to, not just to chill and be pressing Phone and keep asking for urgent 2k or making "Hookup" a normal norm.

Truthfully, what a man can do, a woman can also do.

Below are her photos

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by Shalommy(f): 5:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by Kenmatt(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
This is actually commendable.

Seeing a lady putting her brain, efforts, skills and energy in meeting human needs.

Everyone must not be waiting for that white collar jobs.

You can create job for your self and even for others by being creative and artistic.

May God bless your hustle and bustle Damsel.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by BlaqFaze: 8:28am On Nov 28, 2023
You can commend her without "what a man can do a woman can do" undecided

15 Likes

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by LadyRosa2(f): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
So what?!

What's so 4cking special about it? undecided

My mom still paints till date and had our kitchen tiles fixed on some areas that was broken some years back when she was around her late forties.She fixes broken tables and cages for her bird by herself, she go buy nails, begin knack anything knackered! Its a hobby to be able to fix things!There's money to do all these things, but I feel it's something in the blood to be able tovtry to fix things.

I paint my house too! Learnt from my mother.
I learnt fixing stuffs from my mother!
I learnt fixing electrical stuffs from who?! From being daring and stubborn.As a child I would take tester and start poking all the sockets holes in the house, the light I see thrills me.

I do my own damn wiring my 4cking sef!
I'm used to getting shock by electricity but that one no mean say I no dey dey careful.If I need to run some sockets for new appliances, I buy what I need, run and pipe it, its now very easy for me.

I starch and iron my own natives my own sef, my husband pays me to do his else I dump his own in the most expensive laundry house in the neighbourhood.

As a woman you need to be strong and beautiful. E dey attract men die!!!No be makeup and human hair. If you're beautiful and extra ordinary, na you go dey choose.No be to deycopen yansh waaaaa!

Nothing wey I no fit learn, if I don't know it I visit YouTube and learn.

The CCTV in my house today I fixed it myself. Infact my husband struggles with it, till I told him to come the 4ck down from the ladder. I watched how to do it on YouTube and did it and synced it with his phone. By the time he woke up, he opened his phone and could see everything around the compound

Guy man look me, he smiled.
He no regret say him marry 'mad' woman.
Woman dey paint na news?! Nonsense.
Na 911 I go soon go learn how to drive.

Modified.
Seems some persons feels my outburst was discouraging, not at all. To me is actually a shame say its a breaking news when our mates for Europe dey drive trucks. Make we no dey allow this men see us as if we no get value even for ourselves.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by OgunleyeA1: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
J
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by orohbirodeysmel: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
From the wall alone, you can tell she is perfect in the skill. She calm down learn the work well...👏👏

More power to her elbows.💪

As for you, seeing this lady and still looking for who go give u urgent 2k, or bleep you give you money, you no want work, na devil want punish you so😡

3 Likes

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by Kharol1234: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2023
Congratulations to her
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by Tayorshd87: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
K
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by Biisola: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
I hope she would make a good wife.i love hardworking ladies.

1 Like

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 1:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
lipsrsealed
A rare gem indeed...

Far better than many of her peers whom would rather venture into hook up than hustle legitimately.

I love her already.

3 Likes

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by chubinwa(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
👍
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by Zooposki(f): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
Biisola:
I hope she would make a good wife.i love hardworking ladies.

1 Like

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by AzaHub(f): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
I know a better female painter.

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by mirue: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
Hardwork pays
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by VEXT: 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
So what should we do
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by ugodson(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
Whats the location maybe
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by Bankowner: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
Haba!

The story here is that she is a painter, not whether she's good or not.

Obirin!
AzaHub:
I know a better female painter.

1 Like

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by SIXTEENTH(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
[img]
LadyRosa2
post=127208404:

So what?!

My mom still paints till date and had our kitchen tiles fixed on some areas that was broken some years back when she was around her late forties.She fixes broken tables and cages for her bird by herself, she go buy nails, begin neck anything knackered! Its a hobby to be able to fix things!

I learnt fixing electrical stuffs from who?! From being daring and stubborn.

I'm used to getting shock by electricity but that one no mean say I no dey dey careful.

I starch and iron my own natives my own sef, my husband pays me to do his else I dump his own in the most expensive laundry house in the neighbourhood.

As a woman you need to be strong and beautiful. E dey attract men die!!!

The CCTV in my house today I fixed it myself. Infact my husband struggles with it, till I told him to come the 4ck down from the ladder. I watched how to do it on YouTube and did it and synced it with his phone. By the time he woke up, he opened his phone and could see everything around the compound

[/img]

Commendable but at least appreciate your gender, that lady did well please

10 Likes

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by officialfestus(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by tnerro1(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
This one will bring something to the table unlike those idiots/ slay whatever that thinks a man survives by pvssy alone😁

2 Likes

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by sofeo(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
Not a bad one.
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by jeromestarks: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Forget say she no look attractive in those pic. If this girl wear short skirt for you ehhhh... you go wan die with erection.

1 Like

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by kamez(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2023
Ok... There is nothing special about a woman painting...

When we have women breaking all boundaries in IT, engineering and medicine worldwide u guys are still hyping a woman painting in 2023
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
Her bank account balance is neither male nor female

1 Like

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by AsomStructures: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
Commendable... Is there a way i can reach out to her?
Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by Jude00Z(m): 1:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
you will never see that seunMSG commenting here, but let it be a topic that has a potential to cause tribal bashing, you'll spaming and spitting everywhere with his useless comments like a rebid dog.

2 Likes

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by eepeepook: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
What does her gender have to do with it? What’s the fuss about a female performing a job? I’ve seen female welders, female security guards, female programmers, photographers, doctors and tech engineers. Sango Ota is in the 8th century, this one a female making ends meet makes front page in this forum.

1 Like

Re: What A Man Can Do A Woman Can Also Do (photos) by Woodshot: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
LadyRosa2:
So what?!

My mom still paints till date and had our kitchen tiles fixed on some areas that was broken some years back when she was around her late forties.She fixes broken tables and cages for her bird by herself, she go buy nails, begin neck anything knackered! Its a hobby to be able to fix things!

I learnt fixing electrical stuffs from who?! From being daring and stubborn.

I'm used to getting shock by electricity but that one no mean say I no dey dey careful.

As a woman you need to be strong and beautiful. E dey attract men die!!!

Give her flowers and go!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Considering Leaving Medicine - Please Advise / Meet Olayemi Samson, Nigerian Enterpreneur Making Fashion Out Of Trash / "Smile Or Be Suspended": Phillipine Mayor Tells Government Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.