Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG (13574 Views)

How Ganduje Made Tinubu Dropped Maryam Shetty As Minister Nominee / Kano Election: Ganduje Govt Speaks As NNPP Unseats APC / How Ganduje Became An Outsider In Kano APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by onadana: 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
It is a northern epidemic abi nah pandemic .... people being employed on religious grounds and other flimsy reasons.Even the present Kano state government cannot call kettle black .. it's a northern mentality
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Cryofigbos: 5:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Kaa4:
He is t=struggling to make himself contnuosly relevant in the scheme of political arrangements in Nigeria, so he can escape the persouction ofr this Dollar corruption. He and Emilokan are the bad guys in power in Nigaeria. Do you hear of any other maybe Wike on another axis who wants to become another Emilokan in Lagos? NIgeria is really in this mess

It must have been really difficult for u, tinubu rule of u in lagos for years and nw Nigeria at large....but u ibos r not strangers to slavery nah

1 Like

Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Nice2023(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thundafireseun:
May God bless the Hausa man and Ganduje for this singular act…

He knows he might not be in the position of power when this school boys graduate from school so he used his influence to make it happen….

This is something an igbooo man will never do for his blood brothers because he wants to continually upress his brothers…

Go and check the police and soldier’s from the North a whole lot of them joined the force with their brothers results and you can’t do shit about it

Shut up jor. In Nigeria there is no tribe that helps his fellow brother more than an igbo man.
Personally,I have given two of my brothers job and I spent my personal money to make it happen.

I have been helped by many igbos especially Anambra men and those from Umuahia. An igbo man is ready to assist anytime any day.

I am what I am today because of igbo men. When an igbo helps u,your life will never remain the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Thundafireseun: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nice2023:

Shut up jor. In Nigeria there is no tribe that helps his fellow brother more than an igbo man.
Personally,I have given two of my brothers job and I spent my personal money to make it happen.

I have been helped by many igbos especially Anambra men and those from Umuahia. An igbo man is ready to assist anytime any day.

I am what I am today because of igbo men. When an igbo helps u,your life will never remain the same.

Yen yen yen yehn
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Thundafireseun: 5:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
Your Stupidity is beyond redemption.

Yehn yen yen yehn
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Gidigrav(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Kaa4(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2023
Cryofigbos:

It must have been really difficult for u, tinubu rule of u in lagos for years and nw Nigeria at large....but u ibos r not strangers to slavery nah
You think I am Ibo, keep ranting.
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by mignone(f): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nawa4nl:
Nothing go surprise me with GanDollar angry
... or Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Judolisco(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
That's d Normal thing in d North... Na southerners dey dull themselves... D jss3 boy will keep reading and in 15 yrs time will turn director... While his mates with Msc from d south will still be battling to get into civil service.... Make una dey play o... It's only in d south dat someone with PhD will be jobless.... Eno dey north

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Burob: 5:50pm On Nov 24, 2023
Racoon:
Shege Gandollar. The man quietly started wearing emilokan insignia on his cap to escape prosecution. However, he is just postponing his evil days.
EFCC Oga go arrest person, he himself ended up in custody for 4 months.
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Tareq1105: 5:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
PUSSYHOE:
Ganduje na definition of corruption he deserves to be APC chairman.

God bless the federal republic of forgers!

You can believe politicians att your own destruction.
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Badonasty(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
Lol…make we see evidence na
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by hgnbello(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
nd u think removing them is better?

someone who has WAEC shld be able to get employment nd further the education.

nd d man also give chance to none indigenous people nd u also think that's wrong?

supreme court will remove una
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by sonofthunder: 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by BFacc: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nice2023:

You are only sharing your experience bro...

Looking at the larger picture...the Hausa look at for each other more ..
Second to them can be the Igbos

1 Like

Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by orisa37: 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
IT IS SHARIA, ISLAMISATION, HAUSALISATION, FULANISATION AND ANARCHY.
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Dybala11(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thundafireseun:

He knows he might not be in the position of power when this school boys graduate from school so he used his influence to make it happen….

This is something an igbooo man will never do for his blood brothers because he wants to continually upress his brothers…

Go and check the police and soldier’s from the North a whole lot of them joined the force with their brothers results and you can’t do shit about it
You think this is right, yet you'll follow other Nigerians to complain about the deplorable state of the country. I've always been saying this for some time now, our leaders are a reflection of we the citizens. You are a reflection of Gandollar, the bribe collector.
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Thundafireseun: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dybala11:

You think this is right, yet you'll follow other Nigerians to complain about the deplorable state of the country. I've always been saying this for some time now, our leaders are a reflection of we the citizens. You are a reflection of Gandollar, the bribe collector.

in whatever you do …. Right or wrong…

Your people should come 1st
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by maasoap(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
Campaign after election.
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by maasoap(m): 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
Kaido:
It is a normal practice in the North.

The day state pays salary, you will see old people that can read or even speak English queuing to collect free money. Young people that can't write and speak well are also part of teachers recieving salaries.

Genuine teachers that have been teaching are paid less amount cuz of the chunk of illiterates bearing the name teachers

And our own govs down south that wouldn't put elders, young and/or illiterates on the Govt payroll still wouldn't employ graduates or genuine teachers. All what they are good at is syphoning money without limit.
Look at Otti, Sanwo-olu and Ademola scorecards in three months! Osun state government hasn't employed teachers since 2013 last exercise!

1 Like

Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Dybala11(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thundafireseun:

in whatever you do …. Right or wrong…

Your people should come 1st
And you think that employing unqualified personnel into sensitive positions is the same as putting them first??
What happens to productivity if every governors decided to go this route??
What do you think is the reason the North has the lowest literary percentage in Nigeria??
What effect do you think employing unqualified teachers in school will have on the students??
Let's even leave the effectiveness/outputs of our schools out of the equation first.
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Thundafireseun: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
Dybala11:

And you think that employing unqualified personnel into sensitive positions is the same as putting them first??
What happens to productivity if every governors decided to go this route??
What do you think is the reason the North has the lowest literary percentage in Nigeria??
What effect do you think employing unqualified teachers in school will have on the students??
Let's even leave the effectiveness/outputs of our schools out of the equation first.

From your post I could tell that you are an Igbo man ….

Continue asking me nansense questions
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Dybala11(m): 7:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Igbo ko, Fulani ni.
Me wey be indigene of Osun State. But because I have an opinion different from yours, I don turn to Igbo man sharp sharp. Dey play.
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Dybala11(m): 7:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Igbo ko, Fulani ni.
Me wey be indigene of Osun State. But because I have an opinion different from yours. Dey play.
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Kaido: 7:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
maasoap:

And our own govs down south that wouldn't put elders, young and/or illiterates on the Govt payroll still wouldn't employ graduates or genuine teachers. All what they are good at is syphoning money without limit.
Look at Otti, Sanwo-olu and Ademola scorecards in three months! Osun state government hasn't employed teachers since 2013 last exercise!
Southerners are greedy & unintelligent

Northerners are just good to themselves. I know a family here in the North about 8 family members are receiving salaries.
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Chetas81(m): 8:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
FRAUDULENT FOUNDATION FRAUDULENT COUNTRY FOLLOW BY THE FRAUDULENT CITIZEN _____ FRAUDULENT CITIZEN OCCUPIED NIGERIA _____ WICKED CITIZEN 🦍🦍🦍🦍
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Hassanmaye(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Lies, . most certificate racketeering happens in the south or you forgot the recent case of Lagos. Northerners aren't like that.. thanks the internet
Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Thundafireseun: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Hassanmaye:

Lies, . most certificate racketeering happens in the south or you forgot the recent case of Lagos. Northerners aren't like that.. thanks the internet

ok

1 Like

Re: How Ganduje’s Govt Employed JSS Students Into Civil Service – Kano SSG by Mkook: 4:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
Normally what did you expect from kano state too arc-haic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deplorable Road Condition Linking Nekede-ihiagwa-futo In Imo (PIXS) / INEC Declares PDP's Ugwueze Winner Of Isi-Uzo Bye-Election, Enugu Youths React / LAGESC Arrests Residents Over Waste Bills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.