Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released (24012 Views)

Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / 2 American Hostages Released By Hamas / Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hamas bite more than they can chew hence facing facing the the music in a full scale

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Boyooosa(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
Good
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by daylae(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
Some of the Palestinian detainees affiliated to Hamas don't deserve to be released oo. Let's do the world a favor.

5 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by beardedboy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Shebi wen eyes blind, mirror go rest .... grin
Hamas terrorists don get small sense, even Saudi Arabia disown them.
Next time, they'll listen to Rema's โ€œCalm Downโ€ song before trying any nonsense with the Great Israel.
What world of messed up logic! People defending their homes amd lives are terrorists while apartheid state deliberately targeting children are the heroes.

It's only a matter of time before the tables are turned. I hope you continue to enjoy the war by then.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Originalsly: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
I don't believe Hamas will release all the hostages. Israel is intent on wiping out the whole of Gaza then occupying it.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Nwaikpe: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hamas
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by PlayMaker14: 6:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
beardedboy:

What world of messed up logic! People defending their homes amd lives are terrorists while apartheid state deliberately targeting children are the heroes.

It's only a matter of time before the tables are turned. I hope you continue to enjoy the war by then.
I have enough bucket for terrorists sympathizer like you to cry on.....

It's FREE.

5 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Nwaikpe: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nwaikpe:
Hamas

allah begged for mercy, the army of Jehovah (Israel) listened to him.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Tetrahedron: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
All in vain for Hamas and their supporters
grin grin grin
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by beardedboy(m): 6:17pm On Nov 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I have enough bucket for terrorists sympathizer like you to cry on.....

It's FREE.
Yes Daddy, it's a religious war so no need to support the right side. Thank you Daddy.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Exceed15: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
So hamas can be humane for once .. Kai fire for fire is good sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Kedikedi77: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Shebi wen eyes blind, mirror go rest .... grin

Hamas terrorists don get small sense, even Saudi Arabia disown them. grin

Next time, they'll listen to Rema's โ€œCalm Downโ€ song before trying any nonsense with the Great Israel. cheesy
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by PlayMaker14: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
beardedboy:

Yes Daddy, it's a religious war so no need to support the right side. Thank you Daddy.
I will need this your tears to bath my brand new goat I bought today.

Cry more 25 litres ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by magzey: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
Available9:
It is temporary...after we received all our citizens from the terror group, we will continue the bombing of terrorists
remember only terrorist bombard innocent souls grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by jasent(m): 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
360degreess:
..You are just fuuling yourself.The Israelis stole their lands and they are still commiting war crimes against the owners of the land.Nemesis will catch up with the Israelis one day.One day Monkey go go market and e no-go come back.
How sure are you that isreal stole their land? We have alot to worry about in Nigeria,leave isreal and their war

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by just2endowed: 6:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
360degreess:
Hamas are killing Israeli soldiers but the Israelis are busy killing innocent civilians both women and children.. just within this period of grand operations, the Israelis have lost More than 70 soldiers

That means Hamas are equally in the war.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Bigchristo: 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2023/11/24/world/israel-hamas-hostage-release-gaza-war
Next time they will make a good calculation before attacking Israel again, only Hamas rebels canโ€™t fight and wage war against Israel except they are trying to weigh the strength of Israel, dem go too collect

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by lomprico(m): 6:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
360degreess:
Hamas are killing Israeli soldiers but the Israelis are busy killing innocent civilians both women and children.. just within this period of grand operations, the Israelis have lost More than 70 soldiers

You dey dia?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Available9: 6:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
magzey:

remember only terrorist bombard innocent souls grin grin

Hamas are the innocent souls? Hahahahahah hahahahah...death to all terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by beardedboy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
I will need this your tears to bath my brand new goat I bought today.
Cry more 25 litres ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes daddy. Thanks for reminding us that giringory is an ewu.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by PlayMaker14: 6:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
beardedboy:

Yes daddy. Thanks for reminding us that giringory is an ewu.
Israel knacking your terrorists brothers in Gaza like the way Johnny Sins does.... Keep crying ๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Padipadi(m): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
360degreess:
..You are just fuuling yourself.The Israelis stole their lands and they are still commiting war crimes against the owners of the land.Nemesis will catch up with the Israelis one day.One day Monkey go go market and e no-go come back.
It's the monkey of Hamas n mad moslems like them worldwide that ll go market n not return.
If you think you v brain, I v some questions for you. Thunder ll fire you if you can't answer them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by SeriouslySense(m): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Actually Israel only wants to elliminate the terrorists, and take charge of the security, not on wiping people away.

About 10% of the palestinians do not support Hamas, some realize Hamas is the trouble maker. And Aljazeera loves it, trying to paint Isarel as evil.

Originalsly:
I don't believe Hamas will release all the hostages. Israel is intent on wiping out the whole of Gaza then occupying it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by blowjohn(m): 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Samueltemi337:
If them like make them kill theirselves finish that one nor concern me
wetin concern billionaire like me with war

Billionkini?
Billy goat ni
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by israelmao(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
The only language terrorists understand is fire for fire.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by BreconHills(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
360degreess:

How did they steal their land? Do you know that Palestinians were refugees in Jordan. It was after Jordan threw them out that the took the name Palestinian in order to claim the land. Israel were in the land long before the Palestinians came and used PH "abandoned property" argument on them.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by zinaunreal(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Israel is nothing more than a fake occupying terrorist state

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by socialmediaman: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
beardedboy:

People who target children aren't soldiers.

Can you think of any evil worse than a militant group launching rockets against an enemy from within close proximity to playgrounds, worship centers, and hospitals?

The idea is for the enemy to fire back and hurt civilians, so that the evil militants can use the bodies of the victims for media propaganda

Any worse evil than a militant group hiding among civilians to deter the enemy? What happened to staying away from civilian populations to prevent them from getting hurt, if youโ€™re fighting for them? Why use innocent victims for media propaganda?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Nonexisting1: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hamas seeing Israeli bombs flying into Gaza again after the truce will be like;

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by zinaunreal(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
socialmediaman:

Can you think of any evil worse than a militant group launching rockets against an enemy from within close proximity to playgrounds, worship centers, and hospitals?

The idea is for the enemy to fire back and hurt civilians, so that the evil militants can use the bodies of the victims for media propaganda

Any worse evil than a militant group hiding among civilians to deter the enemy? What happened to staying away from civilian populations to prevent them from getting hurt, if youโ€™re fighting for them? Why use innocent victims for media propaganda?

Nothing hamas has done israel hasn't done x1000000 . You don't have argument find somewhere to close your mouth
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
360degreess:
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, AS AT TWO WEEKS AGO, ISRAEL SAID IT HAS KILLED OVER 50,000 HAMAS FIGHTERS BOTH ABOVE AND BENEATH GROUND. THIS EXCLUDES THE ONES BURIED UNDER RUBBLES ETC. AS LONG AS YOU DESCENDANTS OF REPROBATE ISHMAEL CONTINUE TO FAIL TO ACCEPT THAT THERE IS SECRET POWER BEHIND ISRAEL, ISRAEL WILL CONTINUE TO TEACH YOU MOON WORSHIPPERS BITTER LESSON. ARAB NATIONS AFTER THEIR OIC MEETING, REFUSED THE SUGGESTION TO BE IN CONTROL OF GAZA'S SECURITY AFTER THE WAR, NOT BECAUSE THEY DONT LOVE THEIR MUSLIM BRETHREN IN GAZA BUT BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THEM, THEY DONT WANT TO GO AND START CLEANING ISRAEL'S MESS IN GAZA, WHICH WILL TAKE DECADES TO CLEAN UP. WHO BEWITCHED YOU THAT U CANT SEE WHAT A BLIND BAT CAN SEE ?

2 Likes

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by socialmediaman: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
zinaunreal:
Israel is nothing more than a fake occupying terrorist state

Don't you think they're doing whatever it takes to protect their own citizens? Tell me a country that would do any different if militants from another country fire rockets into their country.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.S. Resumes Drone Flights Over Black Sea After Russia Intercept / Italy Cracks Gang Forcing Nigerian Women Into Prostitution / Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraineโ€™s Mariupol (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.