Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released (24014 Views)

Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas / 2 American Hostages Released By Hamas / Israel-Hamas War Live Updates Thread (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by ezegenigbonine: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
I don't know why Muslims always support evil. Religion of doom
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Tetraozonaitera: 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
zinaunreal:

This one only managed to read 1967 war. You be main ignorant bum I swear. You didn't even know the politics behind that war and how God helped isreal from getting crushed by Egypt and jordan if not for their corrupt leaders that told them not to go beyond mount sinai.

Israel tried to take land belongs mount sinai and go beyond Jordan but Egypt whooped the hell out of them and wanted to do more .

This guy you don't know any history I suggest you shut up. Israel is a weak ass army and their rating just went down as a result of them fighting with hamas that's wearing only sandals. You just dey cap cap dey cap cap . 1967 my ass

Shut up.
You are ranting ignorantly.
"Their rating just went down"

Rated by who?
You terrorists apologists?

Go sleep and stop disturbing the space with nonsense
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Tetraozonaitera: 8:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
COOL10:

You know that people love to overrate themselves on this forum grin.

He's beating his chest that the Arab world will combine forces to attack Israel. The same Arab world that Israel defeated altogether in just SIX DAYS ๐Ÿ˜†. The Israeli Army weren't even as sophisticated back then as they are right now.

I don't know whether they feel like they're talking to ignorant people.

They are ignorant Mumus. You dey mind them

One said Israel rating has gone down by the reason of this war. grin

Rating by who?

Kids everywhere
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Sunnyski: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
Onyemaboy:
I pray the war ends like this

After the release and exchange of hostages and prisoners, the ceasefire will end and the war against terrorists continues
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by daylae(m): 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Carry placard go to Israel embassy if you are serious.
terror apologist. Hamas will be glad if you'll join the band.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Gandrova: 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2023
udemzyudex:

This educated illiterate thinks everyone with an opposing view is igbo, I blame your stup1d father for not using condom.

By their names you will know them, second class citizen.
Idiot
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Newton1045: 9:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
360degreess:
..You are just fuuling yourself.The Israelis stole their lands and they are still commiting war crimes against the owners of the land.Nemesis will catch up with the Israelis one day.One day Monkey go go market and e no-go come back.

I doubt its a stolen land.
Where are the Jews from really. Did they fall from sky

Abraham, Isaac and the rest of them where in that region. Jesus was born in Bethlehem over 2000yrs

So am wondering why they call them occupier.

Kindly educate me

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by patrickcollins: 9:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
360degreess:
Hamas are killing Israeli soldiers but the Israelis are busy killing innocent civilians both women and children.. just within this period of grand operations, the Israelis have lost More than 70 soldiers
They should kill anyone in location from where Hamas are firing rockets from, kill everyone there
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by patrickcollins: 9:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
360degreess:
..You are just fuuling yourself.The Israelis stole their lands and they are still commiting war crimes against the owners of the land.Nemesis will catch up with the Israelis one day.One day Monkey go go market and e no-go come back.
You will wait endless may be you wish to equally wait from the world beyond
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Abuzed1(m): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Shebi wen eyes blind, mirror go rest .... grin
Ignorance/arrogance/hatered/bitterness one of the 4 to u people & alikes..I can only say thank God to the little that I know on reality...Even the white people that you so worshipped are curiously researching & seeing the truth right before their eyes...The world is changing...

Hamas terrorists don get small sense, even Saudi Arabia disown them. grin

Next time, they'll listen to Rema's โ€œCalm Downโ€ song before trying any nonsense with the Great Israel. cheesy
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Tommydare(m): 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
And hamas haven't lose any soldiers
360degreess:
Hamas are killing Israeli soldiers but the Israelis are busy killing innocent civilians both women and children.. just within this period of grand operations, the Israelis have lost More than 70 soldiers

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by gaskiyamagana: 9:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
daylae:
terror apologist. Hamas will be glad if you'll join the band.
Just carry the placard and I will join the band.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by dahnimoh(m): 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
After Hamas release all hostages, if Israel bomb Gaza again, I beat my chest 10 times, Israel will live to hate the Arab world.

Enough is enough for israel

Turkish president has issued stiffer warnings than this but knows the Arabs can't do shit
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by gaskiyamagana: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
COOL10:

You this terrorist again. Are you still in Nigeria?๐Ÿคฃ

I thought by now you'd be in Gaza helping your terrorist brothers and sisters attack Israel from underneath hospitals and schools like the cowardly rats y'all are. Why have you decided to abandon your people? I thought you weren't scared of Israel ๐Ÿคฃ

Tell your colleagues to better use this opportunity to gather as much air as they can because the bombardment resumes in three days. They'll keep getting slaughtered like the wild animals they've proven themselves to be.

Bloody terrorists. Tuehhh ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

Why your bombardments failed to stop Hamas 75 years till date, you bloody failure?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by gaskiyamagana: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
udemzyudex:

You're welcome.
To Tommy and Jerry PRO office.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Ovacoma: 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
360degreess:
"Never again", before that happens, Palestinians, their supporters and whoever dares to carry out such attack will be given "Samson option". The whole of the middle east might not be livable again! Better leave the jews alone on their ancestral land if you want to live and know peace. The state of Israel has come to stay, you can take it or leave it. Israel has nuclear bombs or the capability to make them, if they don't have already and no doubt they already have the means to deliver them on any targets in the middle east. Israel will continue to traumatise all people that hate her!
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by zinaunreal(m): 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

Shut up.
You are ranting ignorantly.
"Their rating just went down"

Rated by who?
You terrorists apologists?

Go sleep and stop disturbing the space with nonsense

You cant even defend 1967 war. Shows you're a noise maker . Nigga clear. Aint worth exchanging words
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by COOL10(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

They are ignorant Mumus. You dey mind them

One said Israel rating has gone down by the reason of this war. grin

Rating by who?

Kids everywhere

Some of them are not even kids. A significant amount of them are middle aged men with balding heads who have learnt nothing in their sorry lives other than tribalism and religious intolerance.

This war has exposed them. They lie with reckless abandon. No shame whatsoever.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by COOL10(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Why your bombardments failed to stop Hamas 75 years till date, you bloody failure?

Hamas, 75 years ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ? Kai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This is what happens when y'all refuse our numerous advises to read and educate yourselves.

Hamas was founded in 1987, you wazzock undecided

You could have avoided displaying your shameful lack of knowledge, if only you had taken out time to actually read the truth about this conflict.

Read a book, you demented nitwit.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Numerouno94(m): 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
breezeng:
Some people reason with their Anus. They don't even know that Israel is contained of larger percentage of jews, not Christians. There are more Muslims in Israel than the Christians. Approximately 73.8 percent of the population is Jewish, 18 percent Muslim, 1.9 percent Christian, and 1.6 percent Druze. So why the hell are some idiots jubilating that Christians are winning the war. They need to reach a truce to find a lasting solution to the problem.

Why re all the Muslims supporting a terrorist group like Hamas?

This was how they supported Boko Haram at the early days claiming an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North because Boko Haram were detonating bombs in Churches and killing Christians. Now the monster they fed has almost finished eating them up.

Why re most Muslims pro terrorist? Why do dey always have a soft spot for terrorists?

BTW, Christians re not supporting Israel because of religion, naaaa, they re supporting Israel because shes one of the countries that speaks the language terrorists understand. Brutal death to all bastard terrorists and their sympertizers.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by udemzyudex(m): 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gandrova:
By their names you will know them, second class citizen.
Idiot

Get lost, you've been notice.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by DDIA: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
360degreess:
Wiping out all living creatures of GAZA origin with no exceptions is very essential.

SERENITY ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by DDIA: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2023
360degreess:
it painzet grin
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by DDIA: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Available9:
It is temporary...after we received all our citizens from the terror group, we will continue the bombing of terrorists
Alhamdullilah wahid surulah to this. grin grin
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by daylae(m): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Just carry the placard and I will join the band.
good luck with that cheesy
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by gaskiyamagana: 3:25am On Nov 25, 2023
daylae:
good luck with that cheesy
Wish me good luck after you carry placard of your your love, support and advice for your Israel 75years failure to stop Hamas.
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by gaskiyamagana: 3:32am On Nov 25, 2023
COOL10:

Hamas, 75 years ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ? Kai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

This is what happens when y'all refuse our numerous advises to read and educate yourselves.

Hamas was founded in 1987, you wazzock undecided

You could have avoided displaying your shameful lack of knowledge, if only you had taken out time to actually read the truth about this conflict.

Read a book, you demented nitwit.
Resistance against Israeli occupation of PALESTINE started in 1987 abi , Nairaland historian?
Tell us the truth about this conflict which includes not, international robbery of PALESTINIAN'S OIL AND GAS WEALTH by Israel?
Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by daylae(m): 3:35am On Nov 25, 2023
gaskiyamagana:

Wish me good luck after you carry placard of your your love, support and advice for your Israel 75years failure to stop Hamas.
you mean the Arab and Muslim world 75 years failure to alienate and destroy Isreal, that even a gang - up war against her was lost shamefully.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by Tetraozonaitera: 4:21am On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:

You cant even defend 1967 war. Shows you're a noise maker . Nigga clear. Aint worth exchanging words

Who am I to defend 1967 war.

You are such an iddiatt.

All the facts about 1967 war is on the internet. 1967 war is being defended by history.
Dindinrin grin

The countries that fought the war are today careful to go to war with Israel. Israel na their papa mate?

Egypt that got her land occupied by Israel since 1967 got it back in 1980. Calculate the years the Land was in Israel's hands before they relinquished it. Why didn't Egypt fight to get it back? They had to beg for it before they signed treaty with Israel.
They've since become a friend to Israel.

I go tell your papa history about the war. Na me and him fit dey drag issues about history not you . Who you be?

Commot for my mention.
Mental patient.

1 Like

Re: Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released by gaskiyamagana: 5:02am On Nov 25, 2023
daylae:
you mean the Arab and Muslim world 75 years failure to alienate and destroy Isreal, that even a gang - up war against her was lost shamefully.
Who is a looser, the so called 'powerful' Israel or the so called weak Hamas in the last 75yrs? The failure your masters recorded in Afghanistan will be repeated here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

U.S. Resumes Drone Flights Over Black Sea After Russia Intercept / Italy Cracks Gang Forcing Nigerian Women Into Prostitution / Russian Bombing Destroys Hospital In Ukraineโ€™s Mariupol (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.