Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Most Important Meal Of The Day? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Most Important Meal Of The Day? (4687 Views)

One Dies, 20 Hospitalised After Meal At Traditional Marriage / The Most Important Meal Of The Day-skipping Breakfast Makes U Overweight.. / 7 Things Not To Do After A Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Important Meal Of The Day? by femmy2010(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2011
which is the most important meal of the day to you
For me ,it is breakfast cos it gives me the much needed energy to manifest the best for the day.
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by MissyB3(f): 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2011
They say it's breakfast, but how do you sleep well when the stomach is empty?
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2011
Can't miss my breakfast, i think it's about mindset anyway,

thinks to self, but the kain threads wey dey make front page nowadays,
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by emmatok(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2011
For me it is Dinner!!!

That is the only time i relax while eating.

I usually rush breakfast or skip it due to thigh schedule.

Lunch normally Fast food.
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by IbroSaunks(m): 3:29pm On Oct 30, 2011
for me its lunch, breakfast is mostly rush rush or i don't eat at all, dinner, boring ,
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by Heck: 3:43pm On Oct 30, 2011
supper
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by Orikinla(m): 3:45pm On Oct 30, 2011
Medically, breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Missing your breakfast is not good for your health.
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2011
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eating breakfast increases the metabolic rate or calorie burning rate of the body. It kicks your body into gear, telling it what to expect for the rest of the day.  If breakfast isn't had, your body doesn't process your next meal as quickly and tries to hold onto those nutrients. Since it didn't get any morning fuel, it tries to hold onto the afternoon meal as long as possible, instead of burning it right away.Therefore you have more energy and weight control is easier when breakfast is had.

But to me, dinner is the most important. I cannot go to bed with an empty stomach. It just doesn't happen, it can't and it will never happen.
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by juman(m): 3:49pm On Oct 30, 2011
For me oooo, dinner
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by iice(f): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2011
3rd supper. The one i eat right before i doze off.
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by pheesayor(m): 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2011
frenchman2:

you read wetin the poster write with your nose.

grin
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by splitnaija(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2011
Dinner
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by Afam4eva(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2011
Breakfast ko beakslow ni. It's Lunch jare. How can a grown azz african man be eating chaff for breakfast.
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by bedane: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2011
Obviously it depends on the kind of activities you are involved in on a daily basis. For me Lunch is the most important meal for me cos it replaces spent energy and prepares you for what's next to come. Don't take breakfast cost it makes me lazy and dinner for me is always light if not sleeping might be a bad experience. Besides my lunch has to be between the hour of 12pm - 1pm.
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by pkv(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2011
breakfast.it prepares me 4 d day and clears my hangova on weekends
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by gascoign1(m): 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2011
For me it is lunch,though medically break fast is the best meal of the day,i feel very lady and dizzy each time i had break fast,
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by Beync(f): 7:35pm On Oct 30, 2011
Breakfast very important
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by eghost247(m): 7:46pm On Oct 30, 2011
Personally like breakfast!!!
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by muyoto: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2011
brefast
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by Switup: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2011
4 me ooo lunch is vry Empotant cus dats wen i tend 2 fill vry vry vry hungry bt i hed dat bfast a necessity 2 gudlife AND i LOOOOOOVE livin d gudlife.
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by upnaijaDRN: 9:47pm On Oct 30, 2011
na breakfast and dinner o
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2011
all
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by oneuniquemind(m): 10:23pm On Oct 30, 2011
D most important nd dt i cannot do wtout is dinner.can stil go tru d day wtout breakfast bt dinner,no no no no no no no no.
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by dabrake(m): 12:18am On Oct 31, 2011
I eat 12-17 tymz a day & i dnt knw which is more important. Pls help mi
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by seedord247(m): 12:46am On Oct 31, 2011
Ounje Irole
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by stagger: 12:56am On Oct 31, 2011
Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.

However, my wife usually has other ideas, and still she will come back to complain about my pot belly crushing her in bed when I am humping away.

Which one wey I go follow now?
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by SaVoy(f): 3:26am On Oct 31, 2011
For me its Dinner its the last thing i eat and i don't want to go to sleep hungry cause you wake up really hungry!
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by freecocoa(f): 6:11am On Oct 31, 2011
I'm not really a food person,I eat way too much biscuits,noodles and candy. more so I don't even have a specific time for any meal but I'll just say.
For me its lunch cos that's like the only time I relax to eat real food.
I can count how many times I eat breakfast in a month(hardly have time for it,at times I forget)and dinner is something I can go without as long as I have fruits in the fridge.
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by ektbear: 6:55am On Oct 31, 2011
Never really have time to eat breakfast these days. . . usually just doing lunch + dinner + a bit of snacking in between.

I guess for me lunch is the most important.
Re: Most Important Meal Of The Day? by koolJ1(f): 7:01am On Oct 31, 2011
Breakfast makes me feel heavy,lazy and sleepy so i skip it most tyms. So for me,most important is 'lunner' eaten btwn 5-6pm. . .guarantees no late dinners

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits And Side Effects Of Drinking Garri / Deleted Post / Oven For A Beginner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.