Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast (982 Views)

Japa: FG Okays Contract Jobs For Retired Doctors / Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by Biodun556(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by Biodun556(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Non of the retired soldiers accused the Palestinians of any wrong doing. They never call them terrorists. They all portrayed the Palestinians as innocent killed for no reason. Since 1948, it continues till today.

The same massacre for decades

6 Likes

Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by Biodun556(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
M
Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by misreal(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
So

1 Like

Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by Floky215: 12:07am On Nov 25, 2023
Biodun556:
Non of the retired soldiers accused the Palestinians of any wrong doing. They never call them terrorists. They all portrayed the Palestinians as innocent killed for no reason. Since 1948, it continues till today.

The same massacre for decades

Fulani have driven your people out of their land to Benin Republic idp camps...I never see you complaining of or about that...!!!

Nah to carry matter you got no single idea about for head...!!!

9 Likes

Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by PedoBear: 3:39am On Nov 25, 2023
Nigerian soldiers raped Biafran women back in the day

Some brave Biafran men tricked some Nigerian soldiers with foods by roadside and cut their preeks after wards

1 Like

Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by Biodun556(m): 3:54am On Nov 25, 2023
Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by olabodejinad: 5:25am On Nov 25, 2023
misreal:
So

Maybe they should rape your mother too, because you clearly don't see that as being wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by FoolishBoy419: 5:38am On Nov 25, 2023
Floky215:

Fulani have driven your people out of their land to Benin Republic idp camps...I never see you complaining of or about that...!!!

Nah to carry matter you got no single idea about for head...!!!

It's called 'foreign affairs' for a reason. Why o we have so many uneducated children on this site?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by mogbeyiteren: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2023
The video is even talking about Russia-German Hitler war

1 Like

Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by Biodun556(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2023
mogbeyiteren:
The video is even talking about Russia-German Hitler war

You can not derail the subject no matter what
Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by Floky215: 11:22am On Nov 25, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

It's called 'foreign affairs' for a reason. Why o we have so many uneducated children on this site?

What foreign affairs..!!!
Your stupidity reek up to high heaven...!!

Is it not the most idiotic and stupid thing to be thinking about outside matter and pushing and churning out their stupid narrative when your own house is on fire...!!?

You dumbos would never cease to cease to amaze me...!!

Have your block brain never heard the saying..."Take the log out of your own eyes first before trying to help another"?

I guess your demented brain don't know that saying..the only thing you lots knows how best is hypocrisy...!!!

Nigeria have more worst issues than any bloody Palestinians people ..!! Deal with that..!!!

The joke of kids is on you...!!

Just like your Monica implies...you are obviously a foolish boy...!! A very foolishly one at that..!!
Ode..!!
Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by Biodun556(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2023
Floky215:

Is it not the most idiotic and stupid thing to be thinking about outside matter and pushing and churning out their stupid narrative when your own house is on fire...!!?

Have your block brain never heard the saying..."Take the log out of your own eyes first before trying to help another"?

I guess your demented brain don't know that saying..the only thing you lots knows how best is hypocrisy...!!!

Nigeria have more worst issues than any bloody Palestinians people ..!! Deal with that..!!!

Ode..!!

Then you go and face Nigerian problems. Leave this thread for me.
Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by FoolishBoy419: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
Floky215:

Just like your Monica implies...you are obviously a foolish boy...!! A very foolishly one at that..!!
Ode..!!

"Outside matter." 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Abeg, sorry o. All these insults on me?

That aside, let's examine your logic and see if it makes any sense.
Based on what you have stated above and the manner in which you have stated them, the following conclusions can be made about you:

1) You think there's no point in having the "Foreign Affairs" section on Nairaland, Quora, Reddit, and every other online forum on earth. This means you believe all those brilliant webmasters and entrepreneurs (including Seun Osewa the great) are stupid and you are smarter than them.

2) You think all countries of the world and their leaders are stupid, because they all make foreign policies amd react to international events even though they have internal problems to deal with. It means USA which has endless internal problems is the worlds dumbest country.

3) You believe international studies, a field which has produced numerous professors and highly placed academics in Nigeria is useless and pointless.

4) You believe every journalist that covers world events is a fool, an idiot, ode, and every other name you have so mercilessly finished me with.

5) You have proven my claims about many of you being uneducated toddlers. If you want to insult someone, at least try and not sound like an illiterate so that instead of getting angry or sad, your victim doesn't end up laughing at you. I can be vulgar and I never take insults online (or offline) without retaliating but your insults ended up making my day.

Mr. Outside Matter 😂
Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by FoolishBoy419: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
Biodun556:

Then you go and face Nigerian problems. Leave this thread for me.

Please allow him to continue blowing his grammar.
Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by motayoayinde: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

Based on what you have stated above and the manner in which you have stated them, the following conclusions can be made about you:

1) There's no point in having the "Foreign Affairs" section on Nairaland, Quora, Reddit, and every other online forum on earth. This means you believe all those brilliant webmasters and entrepreneurs (including Seun Osewa the great) are stupid and you are smarter than them.

2) All countries of the world and their leaders are stupid, because they all make foreign policies amd react to international events even though they have internal problems to deal with. It means USA which has endless internal problems is the worlds dumbest country.

3) You believe international studies, a field which has produced numerous professors and highly placed academics in Nigeria is useless and pointless.

4) You believe every journalist that covers world events is a fool, an idiot, ode, and every other name you have so mercilessly finished me with.

5) You have proven my claims about many of you being uneducated toddlers. If you want to insult someone, at least try and not sound like an illiterate so that instead of getting angry or sad, your victim doesn't end up laughing at you. I can be vulgar and I never take insults online (or offline) without retaliating but your insults ended up making my day.

Mr. Outside Matter 😂

😆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by Floky215: 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

1) You think there's no point in having the "Foreign Affairs" section on Nairaland, Quora, Reddit, and every other online forum on earth. This means you believe all those brilliant webmasters and entrepreneurs (including Seun Osewa the great) are stupid and you are smarter than them.

2) You think all countries of the world and their leaders are stupid, because they all make foreign policies amd react to international events even though they have internal problems to deal with. It means USA which has endless internal problems is the worlds dumbest country.

Mr. Outside Matter 😂

Your people are in Benin Republic idp camps...deal with that and leave matter that you have absolute no concern with..!!

See how foolishly your fellow hamas sympathisers are cheering you on...!!

You guys got absolutely no single sense...!!

Fulani are using your people to do suya and you are here talking about some Terrorist in far away place...!!
Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by Biodun556(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
Floky215:

Your people are in Benin Republic idp camps...deal with that and leave matter that you have absolute no concern with..!!

Fulani are using your people to do suya and you are here talking about some Terrorist in far away place...!!

Go and take care of your people in Benin republic idp. Leave us with this discussion.

1 Like

Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by FoolishBoy419: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
Floky215:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by XAUBulls: 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by Aaronsrod: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
We cannot judge this affairs.

As in the days of Joshia and the kings of old God commanded His soldiers kill His enemies and to take their virgins from for themselves.

They are Gods Chosed People. The Bible tells us if we bless them God will bless us.

If we curse them God will curse us and our generations to Hellfire.

Choose wisely.
Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by caye(m): 12:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
Aaronsrod:
We cannot judge this affairs.

As in the days of Joshia and the kings of old God commanded His soldiers kill His enemies and to take their virgins from for themselves.

They are Gods Chosed People. The Bible tells us if we bless them God will bless us.

If we curse them God will curse us and our generations to Hellfire.

Choose wisely.

Religion...a good thing that was used to psychologically weaken the Afrikan man.

So sad.
To have the whole bible and still accept murder in the name.of God...so sad.

It shall not be well with the pink race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Raped Them, Cut Their Genitals, Burn Them - Israel Retired Soldiers Boast by Biodun556(m): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
caye:

Religion...a good thing that was used to psychologically weaken the Afrikan man.

So sad.
To have the whole bible and still accept murder in the name.of God...so sad.

It shall not be well with the pink race.

I don't know how people find it easier to justify genocide and condemn terrorism?

(1) (Reply)

Obama Is A Thief, Sarkozy Is A Rogue. They Are Bastards! / The Independence Of Scotland. / The Groundbreaking Russia China Strategic Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.