Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,691 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar (52672 Views)

Otoniel: Colombian Drug Kingpin And Gang Leader Extradited To The US / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) / Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by ogbiwa: 6:44am On Nov 05, 2022
A gay man who was living in Qatar has claimed he was lured to an hotel room where he was gang-raped by law enforcement officers.

“Ali,” who is from the Philippines but was working as an office assistant in Qatar, told how in 2018 he had received a message on a gay dating app from another man, who said he was a Turkish worker.

The man had offered him a substantial sum of money to come to his hotel room.

Ali decided to go, but when he arrived at the 10th-floor room, he was confronted by six men – who identified themselves as Qatari police.

Homosexuality is illegal in Qatar – usually carrying a penalty of three years in jail, although technically the death penalty can be imposed in some cases.

“I really wanted to jump [out of] the window,” he told the i, “but I can’t, it’s too high and I’m already cornered inside the room.

“They catch me and threw me on the bed. They started to rape me.”

As soon as one policeman had finished assaulting him, he says, another started. “All of them except the Turkish one, he added,” “he watched until they finished. He was laughing at me.”

He says the Qataris then searched his bag, and accused him of being a prostitute. He says he considered jumping out of the window because he was so scared of what the men would do next.

Another gay man arrived during Ali’s ordeal, also lured into the trap. The two were taken to a police station where they were fined 300 Qatari Rial (around £74).

“I slept in the jail for one night and when I woke up, they took me to the deportation centre,” Ali said. “There I waited for two days to receive my passport and ticket to go back to the Philippines. They cancelled all my papers.”

Several other gay men say they have have been "hunted" in the same way by Qatari police.

Nasser Al Khater, CEO of the FIFA World Cup 2022, insisted to CNN that “everyone is welcome,” in Qatar.

“Public display of affection is frowned upon and that goes across the board,” he said. “Qatar is a modest country. That’s all that needs to be respected. Other than that, everyone is free to live their life.”

The foreign secretary, James Cleverly, has ordered gay football fans to “show respect” to Qatar’s culture when attending the World Cup, which kicks off on November 20.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/gay-man-hunted-gang-raped-28410288

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by VeryWickedMan: 6:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Since you said you want men, we gave you men.

487 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by ArchiLimited: 6:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Homosexuality is not ordinary. For a man to look at a fellow man and find something attractive in him, can NEVER happen under normal circumstances. True men will understand this. It's so unnatural that the mere thought of it makes the skin creep. I mean even to hug or physically compliment your downtown homey is awkward. You'll rather shoulder bump, discuss business and then abuse his club (this is how men have shown affection throughout the ages) undecided

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below

365 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by bobbybrown007: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2022
Man is weak, man cannot stand again.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by advanceDNA: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2022
He went to collect penis after receiving money...but according to Flamemignon1 it is love...... grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Londonderry: 6:54am On Nov 05, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Homosexuality is not ordinary. For a man to look at a fellow man and find something attractive in him, can NEVER happen under normal circumstances. Only true men will understand this
Satan has altered some peoples DNA and they are doing what even animals cannot not do.

175 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by VirileNelly2420: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2022
U ended up doing urself... @police officers. sad

Infact, All of una na gays. Which kind disgusting story b dis?

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by feranmi143: 7:03am On Nov 05, 2022
Yo fish, 60% of guys in my school are gays, you can't help but avoid them. and mostly those guys are mostly the word beauty, blue eye cute face. fu*k what a life

15 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by chigoziri2403(m): 7:11am On Nov 05, 2022
The policemen raped him?

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by adamusuleiman1: 7:59am On Nov 05, 2022
The police are gay too. undecided

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Chloraseptic: 8:46am On Nov 05, 2022
That was how one girl was feeling so sexually safe with me because she thought I was gay with the way I'm very good looking and lanking. You know that kind of safety a yam gets when left in the same place with a dog.

Until one fateful Sunday when I bleeped the nonsense out of her brains. She still can't get enough of me even after 3 months. I'm thinking of upgrading her to a proper girlfriend.

82 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by general111(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2022
They punished him by sleeping with him..
Hahah..
Eeverrybody na gay for there

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 11:33am On Nov 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Since you said you want men, we gave you men.
Do women who want men asks to be raped?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 11:34am On Nov 05, 2022
advanceDNA:
He went to collect penis after receiving money...but according to Flamemignon1 it is love...... grin
Because your straight peeps don't do the same shit? But still it's love too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2022
As a rape victim myself,this is terrible

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Curious345: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2022
This is sad.. bobrisky

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by VeryWickedMan: 11:35am On Nov 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Do women who want men asks to be raped?

Everyday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 11:39am On Nov 05, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Homosexuality is not ordinary. For a man to look at a fellow man and find something attractive in him, can NEVER happen under normal circumstances. True men will understand this. It's so unnatural that the mere thought of it makes the skin creep. I mean even to hug or physically compliment your downtown homey is awkward. You'll rather shoulder bump, discuss business and then abuse his club (this is how men have shown affection throughout the ages) undecided
How the black man is still leaving under the shackles of white supremacy, SMH. Everything you mentioned is why men grow up to be robots without feelings,I assume you shame men who cry to,what else.....you shame men who wear bright colors or pink,etc? Later y'all say toxic masculinity doesn't exist,if everything you wrote is your version of masculinity,good for you but don't force that on other men or shame them for it, that's when it becomes toxic

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Everyday.
Had no idea we have a rape apologist in our midst,good to know

6 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 11:42am On Nov 05, 2022
Londonderry:

Satan has altered some peoples DNA and they are doing what even animals cannot not do.
Uhhh.....
A simple swipe over the internet would've curbed your ignorance but let me do the needful, homosexuality is present in different animal species where homophobia is present in only one which are humans

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Musty112: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2022
Spin the narrative in whatever media circus way you deem fit, qatar will not accede to your sickness and the world cup will still hold over there.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Musty112: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2022

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Alamkir: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lies....... All this lies because Qatar is about to host world Cup and because they law dnt support gay

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Davidf555: 12:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Flamemignon1:

How the black man is still leaving under the shackles of white supremacy, SMH. Everything you mentioned is why men grow up to be robots without feelings,I assume you shame men who cry to,what else.....you shame men who wear bright colors or pink,etc? Later y'all say toxic masculinity doesn't exist,if everything you wrote is your version of masculinity,good for you but don't force that on other men or shame them for it, that's when it becomes toxic
No one here can reason rationally. It's best to keep to oneself.
Love and hugs

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Men going against nature, there's serious consequences o.

Imagine 2 Gaybrel living together and they get to like 90yrs!

How the thing go be sef?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by irepnaija4eva(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
You see those Arabs ehh.. Most are all fucking gays, but they pretend they are not..

They have the believe that as long as your not the bottom(Receiver) then your not gay..

Especially the Saudi and Emirati men.
Na only people who leaves among them knows how hypocritical they are..
True a lot of Philippines men are feminine and girly in nature especially those that work in those spa facilities.
If you see where Arab men are trooping into those places eh just to get massages from their fellow men eh you'll shudder.
And yet they'll come out pretending na them. Holy pass..
Tufia.

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Holybaddo: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
This one nyash go don tear

4 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by jericco1(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
It's well
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by MITCHELL96: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by bigdammyj: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Noted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

North Korea: Kim Jong Un Executes Five Officials For Failed Trump Summit / Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.