Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,415 members, 7,850,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

All Peeps In The House: Please Assist Me On this Netherlands Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / All Peeps In The House: Please Assist Me On this Netherlands Visa (945 Views)

Netherlands Visa / How To Obtain A Netherlands Visa / Netherlands Visa Refused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Peeps In The House: Please Assist Me On this Netherlands Visa by michdav001: 8:44am On Oct 29, 2011
Good Morning to you all.

I have been to the France embassy for student visa and I was refused based on the program is late. I used OLD PASSPORT and my fingerprint was taken down. But am going to Netherlands Embassy now for a Business Visa with NEW PASSPORT but AGE is difference from the OLD passport i previously used 3 years ago at the France, The last time I checked, I read something that France Embassy handles  Netherlands Visa now. Will France Embassy detect me that I have been to their embassy before? or I can just go the  Netherlands Embassy at Abuja for submission and will they know that I have been to the France Embassy before?, Please Advice me as soon as possible.

Thank you and God bless you all.
Re: All Peeps In The House: Please Assist Me On this Netherlands Visa by werepeLeri: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2011
hmmmm - seems like u want to travel at all cost.
Re: All Peeps In The House: Please Assist Me On this Netherlands Visa by michdav001: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2011
I wanna travel at all cost? anybody can do what I did, so no big deal with that. I am seeking for advice here so that am not gonna be refuse on that fingerprints issue.
Re: All Peeps In The House: Please Assist Me On this Netherlands Visa by Vicjustice: 9:49am On Oct 29, 2011
michdav001:

Good Morning to you all.

I have been to the France embassy for student visa and I was refused based on the program is late. I used OLD PASSPORT and my fingerprint was taken down. But am going to Netherlands Embassy now for a Business Visa with NEW PASSPORT but AGE is difference from the OLD passport i previously used 3 years ago at the France, The last time I checked, I read something that France Embassy handles  Netherlands Visa now. Will France Embassy detect me that I have been to their embassy before? or I can just go the  Netherlands Embassy at Abuja for submission and will they know that I have been to the France Embassy before?, Please Advice me as soon as possible.

Thank you and God bless you all.
   Even if you travel to Senegal and apply for the Netherlands visa through a Latvian embassy, you will be found out as they are all Schengen countries sharing the Schengen Information System (SIS) database

(1) (Reply)

/ / Confirmed Ticket Required For France Visa? / Naija Nawa Oooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.