Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas (47716 Views)

Israel-Hamas War: First Hostages Released / Hamas Says โ€˜almost 50โ€™ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids / 2 American Hostages Released By Hamas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by COOL10(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
smallrincowis16:

How?

Have you been reading news or under the rock?

How will they beg and they'll still have your have in negotiation? 50 for 150?

@emboldened, you should be asking yourself those questions because it's obvious that you're either uninformed or not properly informed.

Hamas have been calling for a ceasefire for weeks now and the reason is obvious. They're feeling the pain from Israel's constant blows and they're in desperate need of a break from them. They need fresh air grin. They need a breather.

Their weapons have been confiscated, their tunnels have been located and blown to pieces, thousands of them have either been killed or arrested, a lot of them even surrendered to the Israeli soldiers ๐Ÿ˜„.

Talking about the released prisoners, I'll have you know that Israel only agreed to this deal because unlike Hamas, it actually cares for human life.

Hamas has proven beyond reasonable doubt that not only does it not value the lives of innocent Israelis, it also doesn't value the lives of its own people by using them as human shields. The people it claims to be fighting for.

Besides, majority of those prisoners were not arrested from Gaza. They were arrested from the West Bank and that's exactly where they're going back to. They're lots of Isaeli soldiers in the West Bank, so if the prisoners decide to mess up again, they'll be appropriately dealt with.

Israel is winning this war whether its enemies like it or not. Hamas' military capabilities shall be totally dismantled and eradicated.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Raf4: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
Neoteny7:

What penalties?

Hamas is still alive despite 47 days of endless bombing and ground incursion. Drones, F35s, F16s, tanks, missiles, satellites, western support, propaganda....israel has still not vanquished Hamas and is losing their cowardly troops daily

All Israel is doing is killing civilians

When you attacked someone and then ran to hide under your pregnant wives and surrounded yourself with your children, using them as shield. If your attacked victim retaliated by blasting you and your human-shield, it's all fair and allowed. You only have yourself to blame for bringing unnecessary destruction upon your households.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Lawag3: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:

I said show me where he osama said I did it don't give me claims. Where did he say he did it. Give me video, written or audio publications oga. The so called extremists have publications. Don't give me write ups from mainstream media jewish or not they are all mainstream.

So from Jewish controlled media are bad to all mainstream media including a Pro Palestinians Al jezeera are bad . Just because it spoke the truth.

https://www.theguardian.com/alqaida/page/0,12643,839823,00.html
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by zinaunreal(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lawag3:

So from Jewish controlled media are bad to all mainstream media including a Pro Palestinians Al jezeera are bad . Just because it spoke the truth.

https://www.theguardian.com/alqaida/page/0,12643,839823,00.html

I said show we're osama said it himself is it that hard.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Lawag3: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:

I said show we're osama said it himself is it that hard.
Show me where mossad said they orchestrated 9/11.

If that's too hard for you show me proof.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by ItShallPass: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
gentposh:

That's the main aim of the clone

What info would you require and how much would I pay?
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by gentposh: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
ItShallPass:

What info would you require and how much would I pay?

Just you Whatsapp number and the person's Whatsapp number
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by ozo13(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
Hmm
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by ozo13(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jeyun:
u be dunes ooh show u link lolz. So u never see even from your al Jazeera were these teens go dey stone military patrol vehicles? U expect the military to clap for them abi? Thank your God they are not Nigeria military, go and ask ipob with just flag what they have seen in the hands of the Nigeria military only then u will know that Israeli military is your friend
oh stoning military vehicle according to u should warrant a little child stay 8yrs in jail common!u just show me ur own level of mumu smiley. Same Aljazeera will show u the dark side of isreal but u will refuse to believe it but u will quickly rush to justify why a small kid should be in jail for 8yrs for stoning military vehicle.Isnt that what they call double standard.U still haven't justify why a minor should be in jail for 8yrs Mr Clean mind
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by zinaunreal(m): 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lawag3:

Show me where mossad said they orchestrated 9/11.

If that's too hard for you show me proof.

Believe what you like I don't give a damn
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Lawag3: 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:

Believe what you like I don't give a damn

How will you can after propagating fake news and lying because you hate a particular group of people after you're asked to provide evidence of the clear lies you told, you turn around and say you don't care. If you don't care why are you on nairaland defending what you don't care about? You do this without rest.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Neoteny7: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
Raf4:

When you attacked someone and then ran to hide under your pregnant wives and surrounded yourself with your children, using them as shield. If your attacked victim retaliated by blasting you and your human-shield, it's all fair and allowed. You only have yourself to blame for bringing unnecessary destruction upon your households.

You've bought into the propaganda of the human shield. The Israeli Occupation Forces have not shown one instance of any Hamas killed while fighting them in the populace.

For a nation that thrives on propaganda, it's amazing they've not shown any proof. All they've done is killed thousands of helpless children, journalists, and doctors. Not a single Hamas fighter's body shown, or any Hamas captives.

That's how they lied about an elaborate so-called Hamas Command and Control center under AlShifa hospital, but all they've shown are a few pieces of rusty AKs and things in a tunnel system they themselves dug in 1983 (see Ehud Barak's statement to CNN), no Hamas or C and C center.

Meanwhile, what Hamas did was simply an echo of the decades of occupation, denial of rights and freedom, and dehumanization of their people by the Nazi-like Israel.

It's strange that you ignorant christians are supporting people who call you Goys deserving of death, and that your jesus Christ is a false messiah burning in hell in a cauldron of feces at over a thousand degrees of fire.

Israel hates you and your gods too.

You're as lost as they are.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by zinaunreal(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lawag3:

How will you can after propagating fake news and lying because you hate a particular group of people after you're asked to provide evidence of the clear lies you told, you turn around and say you don't care. If you don't care why are you on nairaland defending what you don't care about? You do this without rest.

I literally don't care about your opinion. If it's fake then accept it a d move on. Those will common sense can read between the lines. Don't quote me again scum of the earth
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Lawag3: 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:

I literally don't care about your opinion. If it's fake then accept it a d move on. Those will common sense can read between the lines. Don't quote me again scum of the earth

You mean read between your lies ๐Ÿ˜‚

Should I list them for you.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Raf4: 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2023
Neoteny7:

You've bought into the propaganda of the human shield. The Israeli Occupation Forces have not shown one instance of any Hamas killed while fighting them in the populace.

For a nation that thrives on propaganda, it's amazing they've not shown any proof. All they've done is killed thousands of helpless children, journalists, and doctors. Not a single Hamas fighter's body shown, or any Hamas captives.

That's how they lied about an elaborate so-called Hamas Command and Control center under AlShifa hospital, but all they've shown are a few pieces of rusty AKs and things in a tunnel system they themselves dug in 1983 (see Ehud Barak's statement to CNN), no Hamas or C and C center.

Meanwhile, what Hamas did was simply an echo of the decades of occupation, denial of rights and freedom, and dehumanization of their people by the Nazi-like Israel.

It's strange that you ignorant christians are supporting people who call you Goys deserving of death, and that your jesus Christ is a false messiah burning in hell in a cauldron of feces at over a thousand degrees of fire.

Keep ranting about how Jews hate Christians. The fact remains that you muslims and Islam hate every one. You can't instigate Christians to hate Jews. Our Lord teaches us to love everyone including you muslims.
Israel will continue to eliminate any of your terrorists that attack them, be it hamas, hezbollah, houthits, isis, Al shabab or Iran herself. Know this and know peace.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Neoteny7: 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
Raf4:

Keep ranting about how Jews hate Christians. The fact remains that you muslims and Islam hate every one. You can't instigate Christians to hate Jews. Our Lord teaches us to love everyone including you muslims.
Israel will continue to eliminate any of your terrorists that attack them, be it hamas, hezbollah, houthits, isis, Al shabab or Iran herself. Know this and know peace.

Everything you said is precisely what the Zionists have programmed you to say. It's incredulous how you idiots would bend over backwards to worship people who wrote the most extreme and violent book where they're permitted to have sex with 3 year old girls and 9 year old boys (look it up in the Talmud), where they're commanded to kill all non-jews (Gentiles or Goyim), and where they are told every non-jew would be their slave....yet Islam is the extreme religion?

You're a dunce who's programmed by the Jewish agenda of having their way by virtue of some supposed covenant with Yahweh that they're his chosen people and all others are uncircumcised gentiles deserving of slavery and death, and your type are doing their bidding.

Well thank heavens in your stupid ignorance you're unaware the Zionists have been bombing churches and christians in Gaza too...but i guess you're too sunken deep in your misguided ass kissing of kosher ass to notice
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by victorazyvictor(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
illicit:
Hamas na mumu

Why kidnap old people, even people in wheelchair

๐Ÿ™„

No mind them.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by jonadaft: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Dybala11:

But the ones that will enter the territory of a sovereign nation, attack, kill and kidnap its citizens are saints.
This is why Boko Haram and the bandits often always get away with the evil that they've been perpetrating on Nigerians, because there's no consequence for their evils so far. We've had entire communities wiped out by insurgents in this country of ours, while our government is pushing the agenda of rehabilitation.
I remember that famous statement, "an attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North".
Is Israel a sovereign nation?
When did Israel become a sovereign nation?

SHOW ME THE MAP OF ISRAEL
SHOW ME THE MAP OF PALESTINE
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by ItShallPass: 3:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
gentposh:

Just you Whatsapp number and the person's Whatsapp number

Okay.

Are you a hacker? Apart from this, I need the services of a hacker.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by ezegenigbonine: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jollydey:

This one is a mumu
Killing young children is not a sin.
Anybody supporting Israel your generation is a cause.

The way you guys stone and burn Deborah Samuel yakubu and give Allah praise. Morons
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by ezegenigbonine: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
smallrincowis16:

How's that a sin?
When hundreds of such are in isreali's prison?
It's just for a deal nothing else. The abductees testify to that as against Israeli brutality if even children in ICU.

Any body that support Isreali brutality is a mad person roaming

If you support the killing of Deborah, your own madness is getting up to 2 years now.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by ezegenigbonine: 4:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:

I'm a christian ode. Shows how sentimental you are . Low thinking capacity

No be only Chris essien igbokwe, agbado crew spotted
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by ozo13(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jeyun:
and u think north Korea is strong abi? U are indeed one of the gullible fellow the little boy that seems to be the only fresh person in the entire country is threatening with low budget nuclear missile on social media. Try to differenciat inferiority complex and strong get small sense u this punk ass
I don't even know what u are yarning about.read Tru what u put up there especially ur concluding sentence and see if it make any much sense to u.I don't think u know what world politics is all about so I will just allow it slide.I no get time to waste for ur type.my advice to ur type is just to tell u to be calm and make ur point than getting agitated and start mis-yarning"what is try to differenciat inferiority complex and strong get sense" does it make any sense at all.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Spandau: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
zinaunreal:

You cant even reply constructively. Half baked brain. Borrow some sense from a bat

Monkeydeen Baboonlahi.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Jeyun: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
ozo13:
oh stoning military vehicle according to u should warrant a little child stay 8yrs in jail common!u just show me ur own level of mumu smiley. Same Aljazeera will show u the dark side of isreal but u will refuse to believe it but u will quickly rush to justify why a small kid should be in jail for 8yrs for stoning military vehicle.Isnt that what they call double standard.U still haven't justify why a minor should be in jail for 8yrs Mr Clean mind
u said they were imprisoned for doing nothing and I gave you an highlights of some of their doings that warrant their arrest, do you know their law regarding such act?
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Raf4: 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Neoteny7:

Everything you said is precisely what the Zionists have programmed you to say. It's incredulous how you idiots would bend over backwards to worship people who wrote the most extreme and violent book where they're permitted to have sex with 3 year old girls and 9 year old boys (look it up in the Talmud), where they're commanded to kill all non-jews (Gentiles or Goyim), and where they are told every non-jew would be their slave....yet Islam is the extreme religion?

You're a dunce who's programmed by the Jewish agenda of having their way by virtue of some supposed covenant with Yahweh that they're his chosen people and all others are uncircumcised gentiles deserving of slavery and death, and your type are doing their bidding.

Well thank heavens in your stupid ignorance you're unaware the Zionists have been bombing churches and christians in Gaza too...but i guess you're too sunken deep in your misguided ass kissing of kosher ass to notice

You rabid dog. You better behave and don't let me vex drag you and your terrorist and paedoph!le prophet. You slave of arab wanderers. Go and read up the history of how arabs and their terrorist jihadists forcefully converted your ancestors. Fvcking headslaming pig.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Neoteny7: 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2023
Raf4:

You rabid dog. You better behave and don't let me vex drag you and your terrorist and paedoph!le prophet. You slave of arab wanderers. Go and read up the history of how arabs and their terrorist jihadists forcefully converted your ancestors. Fvcking headslaming pig.

Lols your puerile insults to.islam don't rile me up. Only a pathetic dog without anything credible to say would resort to such childishness.

You'd do better to try and dispute my points about how you're a slave to Judaism despite having your own so-called religion.

Let me remind you whose ass you're licking:

The same people who called your Jesus a false messiah, a fake King of the Jews, an impostor son of god, and who humiliated him and had him killed, like a common criminal, I might add, in a situation where even the pagan Romans were shocked at the cruelty of the Sadducees.

The Jews especially Peter, fought against spreading the Jesus doctrine to the Goys, such as your humble self, by Paul because the jews wanted to not share their religion with the unwashed gentiles. If Paul had not gone ahead to do just that, you would've likely have been a pagan wildman roaming the African wilderness.

The problem is, you're too uneducated: about the Abrahamic religions, about geopolitical events, about the world immediately beyond your dirty, squalid, and decrepit environment.

You're a typical Nigerian Know-Nothing online irritant steeped in the acrid stench of overwhelming ignorance and sheer stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Jeyun: 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2023
O
Neoteny7:

u must be an al Jazeera reporter. So u buy in to this Hamas propaganda of show us the evidence thing? Let me ask u a question, have you ever seen an hamas fighter before? They dress like the civilians in jeans and T shirt strap with their riffle. This is a disguise to the midia, as soon as they are killed their riffle will be taken away from the body. Now with the riffle out before the camera will come the body is now a civilian body with plain clothes. For your notice Israel is not just fighting a war but a serious and strong propaganda war from hamas and aljazeera.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Jeyun: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
ozo13:
I don't even know what u are yarning about.read Tru what u put up there especially ur concluding sentence and see if it make any much sense to u.I don't think u know what world politics is all about so I will just allow it slide.I no get time to waste for ur type.my advice to ur type is just to tell u to be calm and make ur point than getting agitated and start mis-yarning"what is try to differenciat inferiority complex and strong get sense" does it make any sense at all.
I apologize for the insult. However the high point there is north Korea is not even as strong as India. The small boy just want u to feel like he can do jack through display of nuclear weapons and the rest on social media, Saddam Hussein did more than that he was really dreaded by Iran Kuwait and other middle east neighbors. Where is him today? North Korea military cannot be rank among the worlds strongest military on top 20 self if am not mistaken so chill.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Neoteny7: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jeyun:
O u must be an al Jazeera reporter. So u buy in to this Hamas propaganda of show us the evidence thing? Let me ask u a question, have you ever seen an hamas fighter before? They dress like the civilians in jeans and T shirt strap with their riffle. This is a disguise to the midia, as soon as they are killed their riffle will be taken away from the body. Now with the riffle out before the camera will come the body is now a civilian body with plain clothes. For your notice Israel is not just fighting a war but a serious and strong propaganda war from hamas and aljazeera.

Another cretinous spittle from the crevices of glaring stupidity.

Hamas fighters always wear their distinctive green head band.

When the Nazis said every Hamas member is a dead man, one would think they know who and where they are given their boast about their intelligence and military capability.

Yet here we are, almost 2 months later, and Israel has NOT dismantled Hamas, not a single dead Hamas fighter has been shown, nor has Israel rescued hostages, instead relying on a compromised hostage swap deal that's as humiliating as October 7

Israel is nothing without the US and Western allies giving them military and intelligence aid while browbeating other nations. It's a shame that the murder of 6,000 children is something christians celebrate with all your moral posturing.

Why do you congenital assholes think Israel is important to your beliefs? Because they've succeeded in manipulating you to believe they're "god's chosen" even though you people worship his son that they had demeaned and killed? Why aren't Christians the chosen ones if they worship the son of god? Why? Your salvation hinges on belief that Christ died for your sins...so why do the people who don't believe in Christ and had him killed more special to your god? Why do the jews believe you'll all end up as their slaves?

You're just too stupid to realize the fallacy and weakness of your spiritual and moral quandary, but you'll align yourselves with the Zionist extremists so long as you think Islam is at the receiving end.

Jews have been hated for thousands of years and sent packing from more than 109 countries. Wasn't it Muslims, including Salahaddeen, that saved them from christian antisemitism?

The Europeans who are currently the Zionists in Israel have only 2% semitic blood, as against the Palestinians, the actual historical Semites and Philistines who lived there and up to the Kingdom of Judae, who included jews, Muslims and christians, are the real Israelites.

Maybe read up alleviate a bit of your stupidity, eh.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by Jeyun: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2023
Neoteny7:

Another cretinous spittle from the crevices of glaring stupidity.

Hamas fighters always wear their distinctive green head band.

When the Nazis said every Hamas member is a dead man, one would think they know who and where they are given their boast about their intelligence and military capability.

Yet here we are, almost 2 months later, and Israel has NOT dismantled Hamas, not a single dead Hamas fighter has been shown, nor has Israel rescued hostages, instead relying on a compromised hostage swap deal that's as humiliating as October 7

Israel is nothing without the US and Western allies giving them military and intelligence aid while browbeating other nations. It's a shame that the murder of 6,000 children is something christians celebrate with all your moral posturing.

Why do you congenital assholes think Israel is important to your beliefs? Because they've succeeded in manipulating you to believe they're "god's chosen" even though you people worship his son that they had demeaned and killed? Why aren't Christians the chosen ones if they worship the son of god? Why? Your salvation hinges on belief that Christ died for your sins...so why do the people who don't believe in Christ and had him killed more special to your god? Why do the jews believe you'll all end up as their slaves?

You're just too stupid to realize the fallacy and weakness of your spiritual and moral quandary, but you'll align yourselves with the Zionist extremists so long as you think Islam is at the receiving end.

Jews have been hated for thousands of years and sent packing from more than 109 countries. Wasn't it Muslims, including Salahaddeen, that saved them from christian antisemitism?

The Europeans who are currently the Zionists in Israel have only 2% semitic blood, as against the Palestinians, the actual historical Semites and Philistines who lived there and up to the Kingdom of Judae, who included jews, Muslims and christians, are the real Israelites.

Maybe read up alleviate a bit of your stupidity, eh.

u don talk finish? U said green head band. Now I want you to know that this is a war of so much disguise from hamas. A green head band is not a uniform. is more or less like a cap on a plain clothes, the moment they are killed especially in the hospital their follow terrorist will remove the weapon and the only identity in them before the camera will come the green head band. With that Israel has killed an innocent civilian they act very well before al Jazeera camera. Hope you saw all the Hamas fighters that were killed inside Israel in the second day of the war, those that invaded Israel didn't come out alive ,how many of them are wearing the green head band. They where all on jeans and T shirts. Israel have to number their body with spray marker.Hamas is using propaganda to fight this war in collaboration with women and children including medics in the hospital.
Re: Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas by JoeEeL(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
Throwback:
You cannot come from Poland and Russia as refugees only to steal Palestinian land and want to live in peace.

No African tribe would tolerate that, hence why Africans stand in solidarity with Palestinians.

But dan fodio d bastard fulani bandit can come into northern nigeria, all d way from edom, and then seize sokoto from hausas and ilorin from us, god will punish dan fodio d terrorist's grave and skeletons and all his cursed offspring and religion

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Swiss Mini Gun โ€“ Worldโ€™s Smallest Working Revolver (Photos) / Kenyan Man Attempts To Enlarge His Joystick With Intimacy Gadget, Hospitalized / Putin's Blitz Turns Ukraine Region Into Raging Fireball As Cruise Missiles Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.