Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,511 members, 7,861,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:37 PM

Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates (710 Views)

Governor Fubara: ‘I Feel Heavy In My Spirit, It’s Not Been Easy,’ / Fubara: I Would Have Punished You Long Ago – Dele Momodu Tells Wike / Fubara: I Won’t Surrender My Mandate To Sabotage, Intimidation, Blackmail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by ricson11(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2023
Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by buharibanjo(m): 12:36am On Nov 25, 2023
You & Threatening na 5&6
Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by CJStarz: 1:30am On Nov 25, 2023
He dey talk to im son. Nothing konsain us
Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by jkpbestseries: 1:35am On Nov 25, 2023
wike deserved every right to talk
Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by Penguin2: 2:10am On Nov 25, 2023
Fool!

You don’t like ingrates because you are the only one that voted for him in Rivers.

I thought you wrote results and said he was voted by Rivers people?

If he was indeed voted for by Rivers people, why do you want him to be subservient to you in perpetuity?

If you want to be a godfather go to Lagos, that’s where such rubbish works.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by orisa37: 3:06am On Nov 25, 2023
EASY YOU TWO. WIKE IS IKWERRE. FUBARA IS IJAW. THE IGBOS MUST TEAR YOU APART.
Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by orisa37: 3:07am On Nov 25, 2023
EASY YOU TWO. WIKE IS IKWERRE. FUBARA IS IJAW. THE IGBOS MUST TEAR YOU APART.
TINUBU, PLEASE ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG NOW.
Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by Isobug: 3:11am On Nov 25, 2023
jkpbestseries:
wike deserved every right to talk
Yes, because Rivers state belongs to him alone. Ingrate unto say he was born with Rivers state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by Freshtruth(m): 3:20am On Nov 25, 2023
Because you help be governor that y you no wan allow am drink water put cup for ground?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by Racoon(m): 3:32am On Nov 25, 2023
Nyesom Wike-an unruly ingrate and tyrannt himself talking of hating ingrates. Nigerian politicians are the worst hypocrites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by ruggedtimi(m): 6:19am On Nov 25, 2023
Bt wike funny...did Goodluck's wife try all this things during wike's first tenure. Without patience Jonathan who goes w*ke to win Amaechi's candidate.
Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by Nebes: 6:29am On Nov 25, 2023
I really don't understand if Wike believes that Fubara should have folded his hands and allowed himself to be impeached.
Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by abdeefggh: 6:34am On Nov 25, 2023
Power is not served a la carte, it is something that is usually taken at all cost!
Wike gave fubara a soft landing and the later turned on his benefactor.
Yes fubara is an ingrate, politically naive people and ingrate like him will not understand he is making a grave mistake!
Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by OmoFiditi: 6:36am On Nov 25, 2023
Wike cry die. Nothing sup.

You do worse to your political associates.

You say APC is cancer but you carry head put there.
Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by Johnycastro18: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2023
Imagine who is accusing another of been an ingrate cheesy

Lass lass this thing way fubara the do, the pain wike wella grin
Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by Babangidapikin: 7:31am On Nov 25, 2023
Don't be surprised that both of them are not fighting, they're just acting drama for President Bola , perhaps to release money for some infrastructure project they undertook, so they can take another one... The Julius Berger project might be the real cause of the fight ...others are just smoke screen, the Governor probably don't want to be financially commastose since Oga Wike wants him to go borrow from commercial bank to pay Julius Berger... If Mr President pays for some of the infrastructure project done on behalf of the Federal Government the fight would end.
Re: Wike To Fubara, I Don't Like Ingrates by saintkel(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2023
Penguin2:
Fool!

You don’t like ingrates because you are the only one that voted for him in Rivers.

I thought you wrote results and said he was voted by Rivers people?

If he was indeed voted for by Rivers people, why do you want him to be subservient to you in perpetuity?

If you want to be a godfather go to Lagos, that’s where such rubbish works.
Wike is gradually turning to Tinubu......I am beginning to see dis

(1) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Buy Your Scorpion,spider,frogs,wall-Gecko / Fake Products And The Only Way Out Of It / Witch Doctor Perform Incantations On World Leaders At World Economic Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.