Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) (8419 Views)

Peter Obi On His Way To Cast His Vote In Agulu (photos) / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by aariwa(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Please tell me more about James Nwafor's time at Akwuzo SARS during Peter obi's time as Governor. What was their relationship? I remember Peter Obi been attacked during the end SARS protest. He was fingered in the killings and organ harvesting during James Nwafor's era. I want to know more. E get why I dey ask
you should be more interested in the thousands of worshippers massacred by tinubu at Ondo Catholic Church few days before APC primaries to blackmail the north to cede that ticket to south. For the first time in history boko haram and Fulani herdsmen denied being a part of it as police alleged. Eye witnesses mentioned the killers avoided speaking any word to avoid being pin pointed where they came from…Tinubu would pay dearly for the blood of those worshipers

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 4:15pm On Nov 25, 2023
aariwa:
you should be more interested in the thousands of worshippers massacred by tinubu at Ondo Catholic Church few days before APC primaries to blackmail the north to cede that ticket to south. For the first time in history boko haram and Fulani herdsmen denied being a part of it as police alleged. Eye witnesses mentioned the killers avoided speaking any word to avoid being pin pointed where they came from…Tinubu would pay dearly for the blood of those worshipers
What is this one saying? Mkpurumiri at work here. Chai. May God have mercy on your soul. You are completely finished!

1 Like

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by gammarays(m): 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jagaban2012:
All these Nnnnnmyamiri people will not stop deceiving some gullible people on Nairaland...when you only show us the pictures of beautiful places at Agulu.... including someone's private home...do we solicit to know what is going on in someone's private home...?
And either you like it or not Tinubu is the president Nigeria including all Nnnmyamiri kingdom.....and this is position none of your ancestors in Nnnnmyamiri land either dead or alive have ever assumed....so, comparing someone who is greater than your entire ancestors and your living legends to just ordinary agulu is an aberration....and madness...
Show us the beautiful places in Iragbiji? 😂😂😂

No wonder Osun people hate Balablue with passion

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pat081:
Osun state is one of the best place to go to enjoyment dey the state ooo maybe you do not enter the town or you pass through the state I have friends that I always go to see and I use to enjoy my star
I was at Oshogbo
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by aariwa(m): 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
Helgreenluv:

What is this one saying? Mkpurumiri at work here. Chai. May God have mercy on your soul. You are completely finished!
Tinubu cocaine and hunger don scatter your unfortunate head that you can’t read anymore…ode

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
aariwa:
Tinubu cocaine and hunger don scatter your unfortunate head that you can’t read anymore…ode
Ewu Somalia. Egbe igwe gbagbuo gi
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by MrColdsweat: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
Ezmans:
for 33 years my neighbor from oyo state haven't travel to his village since he was born in lagos
Yoruba lagosians no dey go back village. They are the real economic refugees.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by phyllumtopilla: 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
Chygoz01:
no mind them they think they can bully igbos grin grin

What's this post supposed to achieve?
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Ozommadu: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Agulu in Aniocha local government of Anambra state, Agulu is home town of former governor of Anambra state Mr Peter Obi and presidential candidate of Labor party, Agulu is one of the major tourist towns in Anambra state, host popular Agulu Lake

GrandSwiss hotel Agulu

Come this December let us have full aerial picture of Agulu, agulu is very big that you didn't even capture anything.

Nneogidi alone
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by SisterAnn(f): 8:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Ezmans:
for 33 years my neighbor from oyo state haven't travel to his village since he was born in lagos
Hahaha 😄😄

They have all lost their roots.

The Lost Tribe! 😄

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Bestmanfornow: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Ozommadu:

Come this December let us have full aerial picture of Agulu, agulu is very big that you didn't even capture anything.

Nneogidi alone
Okay, just remind me

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pat081:
Osun state is one of the best place to go to enjoyment dey the state ooo maybe you do not enter the town or you pass through the state I have friends that I always go to see and I use to enjoy my star
maybe next time I will try

Do you have cool spots for relaxation
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Pat081: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
ariesbull:
maybe next time I will try

Do you have cool spots for relaxation
May place
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by aariwa(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2023
Helgreenluv:

I am Ewu Somalia. Egbe igwe ga agbagbuo m
idiot na poverty and starvation go kill you and your useless family…human wasted idiot..spit
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 11:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
aariwa:
idiot na poverty and starvation go kill you and your useless family…human wasted idiot..spit
You and your miserable family are completely useless to the society. No worry na ESN go finish una. Just dey play. Aturu. Your mama na acuna

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by GoodLife4live: 11:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
igwebuike01:

Anytime your propaganda is rubbished with facts it becomes inferiority complex. You can no longer bully everybody with false media narrative. Anybody with a camera phone is now a journalist since the invention of social media
oga dis is real agulu below

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by aariwa(m): 12:13am On Nov 26, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You and your miserable family are completely useless to the society. No worry na ESN go finish una. Just dey play. Aturu. Your mama na acuna
Tinubu hunger go still kill you and send your useless family to mortuary. I am glad you acknowledged your mother is a prostitute..useless poverty stricken non entity idiot Go and learn handwork poor lazy Nairaland idiot …if I read or respond to poverty stricken fool like you again make my hand bend…spits..foool
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 12:43am On Nov 26, 2023
GoodLife4live:
oga dis is real agulu below

1. The first picture is cool and serene

2. Agulu is different from Aguluizuigbo these are two different town...mugu

Agulu is near Mbaukwu en route Awka

Aguluezechukwu is near Ekwulobia and oko

Another one is Aguluizuigbo which you mentioned and It is bordered by seven towns and they are Agulu, Ora-eri, Akwaeze, Igbo-ukwu, Nanka, Obeledu and Umuona.

So know that we have many towns called Agulu what you posted what Aguluizuigbo which is a good town also but not Peter Obi's town
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Wahabfuture: 12:51am On Nov 26, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Na skull miners will treat your fvckup, I’m Sure they will concentrate more on your eyes, lips and nose during the butchering 🤣🖕
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Jagaban2012: 5:41am On Nov 26, 2023
gammarays:

Show us the beautiful places in Iragbiji? 😂😂😂

No wonder Osun people hate Balablue with passion

Wait and see the result in the next presidential election...

If Obi gets 10k in Osun state in the next presidential election....I come. back to my comments, Quote it and type "Bastard"
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Mindlog: 6:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You were replied with the same energy you used in applying whataboutism as a diversionary ploy and you began calling upon God's mercy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by igwebuike01: 6:06am On Nov 26, 2023
Jagaban2012:

If Obi gets 10k in Osun state in the next presidential election....I come. back to my comments, Quote it and type "Bastard"
Will that change your rotten brown roofs?

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by gammarays(m): 6:18am On Nov 26, 2023
Jagaban2012:

You don shift goal post 😂😂🙄

Osun people voted PDP in mass, Tinubu will still lose Osun as well 😂

Tell him to develop his hometown biko
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Jagaban2012: 6:46am On Nov 26, 2023
gammarays:

You don shift goal post 😂😂🙄

Osun people voted PDP in mass, Tinubu will still lose Osun as well 😂

Tell him to develop his hometown biko

You are in pain...

Nnnnnmyamiri will never smell power in this country....

Go and start your BIAFRAUDn republic ...with your miniature mineral resource...and landlock. ...Niger-drlta people don wise up....dem.no fit join una again....poor you
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2023
Mindlog:

You were replied with the same energy you used in applying whataboutism as a diversionary ploy and you began calling upon God's mercy! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What is this one saying?

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Na skull miners will treat your fvckup, I’m Sure they will concentrate more on your eyes, lips and nose during the butchering 🤣🖕
If dem born your papa well come out on a Monday. Bloody fools living in bondage. I dey waka freely here on Mondays. I no dey stay indoors by force. Ewu Somalia
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 8:43am On Nov 26, 2023
aariwa:
Tinubu hunger go still kill you and send your useless family to mortuary. I am glad you acknowledged your mother is a prostitute..useless poverty stricken non entity idiot Go and learn handwork poor lazy Nairaland idiot …if I read or respond to poverty stricken fool like you again make my hand bend…spits..foool
Na you and your miserable family dey suffer. We are very comfortable. I can feel your pain ewu. No Igbo man will EVER rule this country. Make una wait for Biafra pigs republic. Ndi ara
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by gammarays(m): 9:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Jagaban2012:

You are in pain...

Nnnnnmyamiri will never smell power in this country....

Go and start your BIAFRAUDn republic ...with your miniature mineral resource...and landlock. ...Niger-drlta people don wise up....dem.no fit join una again....poor you
No we don't need to smell power biko
At least make una continue dey render the country useless 😂😂

Igbos should jejely face our republic and continue dominating. We now have the biggest natural gas reserve plus the oil 😂😂

Even without natural resources, we're doing well on our own

Jealousy go kill una finish. No wonder we go buy your papa house chase you enter one village for Ogun 😂😂
You fit dey there dey rant as usual
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Jagaban2012: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2023
gammarays:

No we don't need to smell power biko
At least make una continue dey render the country useless 😂😂

Igbos should jejely face our republic and continue dominating. We now have the biggest natural gas reserve plus the oil 😂😂

Even without natural resources, we're doing well on our own

Jealousy go kill una finish. No wonder we go buy your papa house chase you enter one village for Ogun 😂😂
You fit dey there dey rant as usual

"Doing well" my foot. Some.of.your Nnnnmyaniri brothers and sisters are in Kuje and Kirikiri prison dominating the terror and managing their human and natural resoruces behind bars.....some of them are selling Gala and soft drinks on third mainland bridge , some of them scarter in the brithel prostituteing and selling Body for 1k , some sell their baby for 100k in baby factory buz. , organ harvester that leads Ekweremadu and his wife into prison in the UK...there are suffering in Igbo land despite all kind of ill gotten money ....
Because you dont have enough land in the southeast you now thought . Lagos state will be the ext of south east. ..God forbid!!!
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Mindlog: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2023
Helgreenluv:

What is this one saying?

Saying who you are. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2023
Mindlog:

Saying who you are. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Go and take your pills ewu Somalia

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jagaban2012:

"Doing well" my foot. Some.of.your Nnnnmyaniri brothers and sisters are in Kuje and Kirikiri prison dominating the terror and managing their human and natural resoruces behind bars.....some of them are selling Gala and soft drinks on third mainland bridge , some of them scarter in the brithel prostituteing and selling Body for 1k , some sell their baby for 100k in baby factory buz. , organ harvester that leads Ekweremadu and his wife into prison in the UK...there are suffering in Igbo land despite all kind of ill gotten money ....
Because you dont have enough land in the southeast you now thought . Lagos state will be the ext of south east. ..God forbid!!!

Make BP no kill you

But do you agree that SW is the poorest region in southern Nigeria and North the poorest region in the whole of Africa !

Such a disgraceful group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Government Can Curb Unemployment In Nigeria / Senate Adjourns To September 24 / Osun APC Suspends Ex-SSG, Ex-Speaker, 24 Other Aregbesola Allies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.