Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) (8320 Views)

Peter Obi On His Way To Cast His Vote In Agulu (photos) / IPOB's Autopiloters Attack A Military Checkpoint In Agulu, Anambra (Videos) / Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Chygoz01: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2023
ariesbull:
This is entrance to Iragbiji....pictures tell a thousand stories
grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by OPICANTO2223: 10:51am On Nov 25, 2023
Where is picture of home town of Dapo abiodun

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 11:04am On Nov 25, 2023
ariesbull:
this is Iragbiji entrance ...why are you guys so backward that all your cities are backward
Ayyah Mr Pandora Peter Gregory Obi will NEVER rule Nigeria. E pain am. Hahahaha. As e dey pain una, e dey sweet us. I dey dance shaku shaku here. Yes Daddy
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Ayyah Mr Pandora Peter Gregory Obi will NEVER rule Nigeria. E pain am. Hahahaha. As e dey pain una, e dey sweet us. I dey dance shaku shaku here. Yes Daddy
na Una dey suffer am pass dey neg ...se as Una elders dey suffer we dey ball

No matter how the hunger dey for jungle ...the lion no go chop grass...we dey gidigba

10 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2023
OPICANTO2223:
Where is picture of home town of Dapo abiodun
my own is that they develop their villages and stop claiming Lagos

Look at how their states and villages look too shitty

5 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 11:45am On Nov 25, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Do you think I'm idle like your parents and siblings to be giving time to Agulu story....can any good thing come of the entire Nnnmyamiri nation talkless of a village called Agulu...the entire IGR of the state is less than of half of what is generated in my region....most especially in Lagos state...so what is so special about it. Other than ill-gotten wealth exhibition...
This was the hatred politics your forefathers Zik and Ojukwu and likes played that made them died disgracefully....Ironsi was killed disgraceful in Ibadan...., Ojukwu died a sorrowful death with his political son Peter Obi abandoned him...when he needed him the most...zik died unsung...your people are source of reproach to country globally.....because of their shady deals...
which region is that your region

For Southern Nigeria Yoruba has the highest poor people in Nigeria

Na the poor people dey generate the IGR ...Una go dey lie to unaseff up and down

9 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2023
9jaBloke:
Without taking sides, I'm just going to say that nairaland tribal and political netizens reason backwards.

Cities, towns and villages are not defined by potholes and private buildings but by human population and easy access to tangible public and mobile amenities like:
Adequate school systems
Standard Public health facilities
Integrated public transport; HOVs, Train stations, Airports etc
Effective security apparatus
Public recreational facilities; Parks, Cinemas etc
Environmental/social amenities; Electricity, public water-works, public libraries, service centres, municipal waste disposal systems etc
Communication facilities: Phone network, ISPs, Community cloud etc
Economic amenities: Banks, Industries, General Markets, Departmental stores, Gas stations, Retail outlets.

These are the yardsticks used by normal people.

Every time you open a tribal thread, your IQ reduces.

You are right ..show me the ones in Iragbiji and let's compare it with Agulu at least they are both villages

6 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Sadwaste: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lol, Peter Obi is far better than that criminal drug lord. Even Agulu looks like paradise compared to iragbiji. Same way Peter Obi looks like saint when compared to Tinubu. Yet those foolish sadwasted skull miners will want to compare Tinubu to Obi.

Spit!

11 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
St. Anthony’s Catholic Comprehensive Institute Agulu
St. Anthony’s Catholic Comprehensive Institute took its name from St. Anthony’s Teacher Training Collage Agulu.

Forget Iragbiji,I doubt if any secondary school in the whole Osun will match this

Igbo people dey far abeg!

11 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 12:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
ariesbull:
na Una dey suffer am pass dey neg ...se as Una elders dey suffer we dey ball

No matter how the hunger dey for jungle ...the lion no go chop grass...we dey gidigba
Can you see your level of foolishness? Go school una no go hear. Mumu. Lions eat grass at times if you don't know. Ewu Somalia
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Ezmans: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2023
SisterAnn:
Yes nah.
Once their Ronu parents enter Lagos, they don't ever go back to their villages, same with their children and children children.
The remnant left behind are left at the mercy of Fulani herdsmen.
Higherthan can corroborate this.
grin grin
for 33 years my neighbor from oyo state haven't travel to his village since he was born in lagos

5 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
grin
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Sadwaste: 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
ariesbull:
This is entrance to Iragbiji....pictures tell a thousand stories

Do humans live there? That environment is not even decent enough for pigs.

Spit!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ukaface(f): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2023
Agulu is different from Aguleri Abi

Cos I miss Aguleri
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Pat081: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
ariesbull:
I will love to see Tinubu's hometown at Osun state
My prayer for you is that you should pray that you will not see the place call Iragbiji nothing to show from that town if you hear local place that is what they mean

7 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Pat081: 12:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sadwaste:

Do humans live there? That environment is not even decent enough for pigs.

Spit!
Hahaha why that you want people from that town to kill themselves or why that

7 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Pat081: 12:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
ariesbull:
St. Anthony’s Catholic Comprehensive Institute took its name from St. Anthony’s Teacher Training Collage Agulu.

Forget Iragbiji,I doubt if any secondary school in the whole Osun will match this

Igbo people dey far abeg!
Only private secondary school any time am in osun state I always ask my friends to show me some places in osun state we pass through Iragbiji and they show me Tinubu family house and that his useless brother's house too oletola

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Sadwaste: 12:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
yommen:

You have an issue with inferiority complex. Sincerely! That's why you always have to call out Yorubas out into issues that dont concern them.

Secondly ehn, this is Africa. There is no single state in Nigeria that you won't find these types of pictures you chose to post here on the thread. And there is no state in Nigeria where you won't find the very ugly places too, including Lagos and Abuja. Imagine posting pictures of hotels and singular buildings. Why not post the pictures of the slum, the market places, the farmer's settlements, the parks. Our mentality is beyond this your cunning cunning idea.

Are people in iragbiji too destitute they can't afford to Lodge in hotels like those in Agulu? At least both iragbiji and Agulu are villages, show us decent individual houses and hotels in iragbiji. If you can't do that, then STFU!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Jcoleworld911: 12:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Please tell me more about James Nwafor's time at Akwuzo SARS during Peter obi's time as Governor. What was their relationship? I remember Peter Obi been attacked during the end SARS protest. He was fingered in the killings and organ harvesting during James Nwafor's era. I want to know more. E get why I dey ask

Simple answer and you’re dodging from the question, show him osun state

Seems you’re not proud of showing it, lemme help you

Look below 👇

5 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Sadwaste: 12:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pat081:
Hahaha why that you want people from that town to kill themselves or why that

My brother, joke aside. I have a pig farm and they actually live in far better houses than those shanties.

Just take a look below and tell me if humans are supposed to live in such.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pat081:
Only private secondary school any time am in osun state I always ask my friends to show me some places in osun state we pass through Iragbiji and they show me Tinubu family house and that his useless brother's house too oletola
very unfortunate

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Simple answer and you’re dodging from the question, show him osun state

Seems you’re not proud of showing it, lemme help you

Look below 👇
that place looks rusted and wasted

Who the hell is Zazuu assing? Don't tell me is their awolowo

5 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
Pat081:
My prayer for you is that you should pray that you will not see the place call Iragbiji nothing to show from that town if you hear local place that is what they mean
I have been to Ilesan , been to Oshogbo(very backward place ) they don't even understand pidgin ! Been to Ife! Jazz tested zone

Will love to explore Osun fully

5 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
Ezmans:
for 33 years my neighbor from oyo state haven't travel to his village since he was born in lagos
I have seen a man of 55 yrs that doesn't know his village he always claims Lagos but he isn't originally from Lagos but Ogun..I asked him where in Ogun the fool was looking stupid !

5 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Can you see your level of foolishness? Go school una no go hear. Mumu. Lions eat grass at times if you don't know. Ewu Somalia
na Yoruba lion dey eat grass

The last time I checked lion is classified as a carnivorous animal...

Abi you go Iragbiji comprehensive school?

3 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Elliotwaveforec: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
ariesbull:

Being educated goes beyond schools! Lions do eat grass maybe for health reasons.

Go watch Natgeo if you no too poor to buy DSTV.

Person go come public forum dey show him stupidity.

It's better to be an illiterate than a semi-literate like you.
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Khyrvxjzy: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
SisterAnn:
Chigoo, why did you decide to spoil my day with pictures of that dungeon?
Everyone knows Lagos is the only town in the sad west Ronu boys can brag with. Lagos developed by Igbos and the entire world.

I have traveled around all sad west state and the places were desolate and in a pile of ruins.

yoruba don't need to prove anything to you
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Helgreenluv(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
ariesbull:

Oga that school wey you go for Agulu, na mumu teachers dey there.
https://www.istockphoto.com/video/male-lion-eating-a-grass-in-field-gm1019181618-273918078
Here is a link to watch a video of a lion eating grass. Na so we dey educate Oga Pandora most times. The man sabi lie pass armed robber

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by adaugo59216: 2:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
More in schools in AguluMore in schools in Agulu...
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by absoluteSuccess: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
May God bless every heart and thought willing to improve the face of their homeland to standard and taste of the 21st century with the right ideas and resources.

Its time to spring out of the shanties and tombs to build homeland that will not be nightmares and inspiration to Japa for every generation. Agulu is a beautiful place no doubt.

"Let us go forward together"

Winston Churchill.
Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by ariesbull: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

Being educated goes beyond schools! Lions do eat grass maybe for health reasons.

Go watch Natgeo if you no too poor to buy DSTV.

Person go come public forum dey show him stupidity.

It's better to be an illiterate than a semi-literate like you.
lion is a carnivorous....eating grass is when they have upset not that grass is their food

Oga learn deductions

2 Likes

Re: Mr Peter Obi's home town Agulu (photos) by Pat081: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
ariesbull:
I have been to Ilesan , been to Oshogbo(very backward place ) they don't even understand pidgin ! Been to Ife! Jazz tested zone

Will love to explore Osun fully
Osun state is one of the best place to go to enjoyment dey the state ooo maybe you do not enter the town or you pass through the state I have friends that I always go to see and I use to enjoy my star

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Where Nigeria's First Crude Oil Was Drilled In Imo State / Pictures of People's Trust Olawepo Hashim's visit to Arewa Conservative Forum / Isa Idris: Scarcity Of Passport Booklets Will End By March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.