Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,576 members, 7,861,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:24 PM

Mum Breaks Down In Tears As She Says She's Sick Of Living Paycheque-To-Paycheque - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Breaks Down In Tears As She Says She's Sick Of Living Paycheque-To-Paycheque (473 Views)

Woman In Tears As Female Lawyer Who Handled Her Divorce Case Weds Her Husband / Father In Tears As DNA Test Confirms Four Out Of Five Children Are Not His / Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Breaks Down In Tears As She Says She's Sick Of Living Paycheque-To-Paycheque by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2023
Mom breaks down in tears as she says she's sick of living 'paycheck-to-paycheck' despite a good wage

'We don't live above our means, yet we still have hardly enough money to get by.' πŸ’”

Full Story

Re: Mum Breaks Down In Tears As She Says She's Sick Of Living Paycheque-To-Paycheque by finallybusy: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2023
It’s called adulting. She should wear her big girl pants.
Re: Mum Breaks Down In Tears As She Says She's Sick Of Living Paycheque-To-Paycheque by immortalcrown(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2023
Have you visited Nigeria? At least, police and NEPA no dey harass you join.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Breaks Down In Tears As She Says She's Sick Of Living Paycheque-To-Paycheque by Solofresh2: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2023
Problem no dey finish for this life sha
Re: Mum Breaks Down In Tears As She Says She's Sick Of Living Paycheque-To-Paycheque by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
OLAADEGBU:
Mom breaks down in tears as she says she's sick of living 'paycheck-to-paycheck' despite a good wage

'We don't live above our means, yet we still have hardly enough money to get by.' πŸ’”

Full Story

'We don't live above our means, yet we still have hardly enough money to get by.' Read more: https://trib.al/xUqhfJt

Re: Mum Breaks Down In Tears As She Says She's Sick Of Living Paycheque-To-Paycheque by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2023
'I had to walk out of a supermarket because I couldn't afford it' πŸ’” Read more: https://trib.al/KhuCrqa

Re: Mum Breaks Down In Tears As She Says She's Sick Of Living Paycheque-To-Paycheque by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2023
Mother-of-two shares frustration as two full-time jobs can't make ends meet

"I feel like my husband and I are doing everything right."

NYPOST.COM

(1) (Reply)

Christmas ....another Decemeber / The Month Of Happiness Is Here! Happy New Month! / Childhood Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.