Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) (666 Views)

APC Presidential Primaries: How States Delegates Will Likely Vote / List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / The Cjn’s Removal: The Lamps Are Going Out All Over Nigeria- Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by flyinnizam(m): 10:24am On Nov 25, 2023
Tinubu and his goons already knew how bad Nigeria is but they insisted they must rule so Tinubu has no Right to complain about past administration. Let him take Nigeria out of misery as he promised starting with 50million youth recruitment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by hedonido: 10:30am On Nov 25, 2023
The way the useless idiot keeps bragging about how "Nigerians voted for me" is so ridiculous.

Even using the dubious INEC allocated votes, Tinubu got a mere 8 million votes, while Atiku and Obi and Kwankwaso got a combined 15m votes. This should humble the old thief to know that he stands on a shaky and fragmented 'mandate'. He cannot be an emperor because more people 'voted' against him than for him, even in spite of INEC's best attempt to foist him on Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by immortalcrown(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2023
No need to stress on this. He is already there to show himself.
Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by madone: 10:48am On Nov 25, 2023
Nigerian are too strong we too much. Having gone tru Buhari. Now facing Tinubu all say is there anyone else
Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by garykoeman: 11:15am On Nov 25, 2023
hedonido:
The way the useless idiot keeps bragging about how "Nigerians voted for me" is so ridiculous.

Even using the dubious INEC allocated votes, Tinubu got a mere 8 million votes, while Atiku and Obi and Kwankwaso got a combined 15m votes. This should humble the old thief to know that he stands on a shaky and fragmented 'mandate'. He cannot be an emperor because more people 'voted' against him than for him, even in spite of INEC's best attempt to foist him on Nigerians.

None of ur tribesmen dead or alive can lace tinubu shoe.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by JagabanB: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2023
hedonido:

More people voted against Obi and Atiku than they voted for them.
You didn't think that part, did u?
Election doesn't check number of votes against u, it's number of votes for u.
Doñ't be emotional.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by hedonido: 11:29am On Nov 25, 2023
garykoeman:

None of ur tribesmen dead or alive can lace tinubu shoe.

Your tribesmen are perpetual slaves, so lacing shoes and swallowing poo is what they know how to do best. Disgusting piece of ewedu thrash. All of you. . Quote again and die. I wouldn't even read it.
Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by garykoeman: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2023
hedonido:

Your tribesmen are perpetual slaves, so lacing shoes and swallowing poo is what they know how to do best. Disgusting piece of ewedu thrash. All of you. . Quote again and die. I wouldn't even read it.
Cocaine trafficking tribe.

All of ur tribe will perish and die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by Wahabfuture: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2023
garykoeman:

Cocaine trafficking tribe.

All of ur tribe will perish and die.

Do you mean Tinubu the drug bandit and his tribe? Mumu grin grin
Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by garykoeman: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2023
Wahabfuture:

Do you mean Tinubu the drug bandit and his tribe? Mumu grin grin

Igbos I mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by Gerhards: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
garykoeman:

Igbos I mean.

I don't know any Igbo politician who has been into Cocaine business apart from Tinubu the drug Lord from Yoruba tribe. grin grin
Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by OneCandleAway(f): 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2023
flyinnizam:
Tinubu and his goons already knew how bad Nigeria is but they insisted they must rule so Tinubu has no Right to complain about past administration. Let him take Nigeria out of misery as he promised starting with 50million youth recruitment

I feel he knows Buhari will do a bad job but felt when he comes jn he will correct things. But didn't envisage buhari would fail the this extent
Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by kunle4toyeyaho: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2023
hedonido:

Wounded Obidient!
Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by Alaigbo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
But I can bet your foolish Igbo father is a greater idiot than Tinubu, in fact add your foolish mother to the mix .

E no go beta for you entire Igbo household.

hedonido:

Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by Alaigbo(m): 12:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Coming from second class oloriburuku cursed igbos. The joke is on your Igbo father's foolish head.

hedonido:

Re: This Is Why I Think Tinubu Will Likely Fail To Lead Nigeria (opinion) by bigwig071(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
Alaigbo:
But I can bet your foolish Igbo father is a greater idiot than Tinubu, in fact add your foolish mother to the mix .

E no go beta for you entire Igbo household.

are you saying that tunubu is not only a drup pusher but also an idiot?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Politician Of The Year At GAMA Awards / Governor Adeleke Sacks Monarchs / Don’t Come Back, South Africans Threaten Super Eagles Goalkeeper Nwabali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.