Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Meet Nigerian Tiktoker AI JARVIS Who Makes Millions Of Naira Daily From Tiktok - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Nigerian Tiktoker AI JARVIS Who Makes Millions Of Naira Daily From Tiktok (3690 Views)

Meet Young Nigerian Lady Jarvis Who Acts Like AI Robot (video) / Meet The Nigerian Tiktok AI; Jarvis / Popular Nigerian Tiktoker And IG Influencer Nude Video Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigerian Tiktoker AI JARVIS Who Makes Millions Of Naira Daily From Tiktok by Arisenews2: 12:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
Tiktok is one platform where creativity and innovation is at its peak, and this beautiful young Nigerian lady has carved a niche for herself, and is currently taking over the AI and robotic part of Tiktok creativity, and also making hundred of thousands of dollars daily from the platform. Popularly known as AI Jarvis, this beautiful rising Tiktok star has taken over the social media platform by storm, with her incredible creativity and uniqueness. She has also influenced many of other Tiktokers who are currently trying to follow her path, after seeing the huge amount of money she makes from every of her live session. Including popular ghanian pop star, shatta wale.

Even mothers are not left out of the JARVIS CRAZE.

And their daughters too, Not forgetting this particular AI gone wrong session.

But no matter how hard they all try, they can never be like AI Jarvis who is Truly loved by many viewers on TikTok.

Many may wondering what makes her so unique, and extraordinary, and why she stands out from every other person, gaining lot of followers, and above all being gifted thousands of dollars by fans on every of her live session.

Well, stay tuned as we bring to you the interesting story of the talented human AI and robot, Lizzie Bookman popularly known as AI JARVIS, and the highest she has ever made from a single live session. Trust me, Her story would inspire you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_h05NYVfU0

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Tiktoker AI JARVIS Who Makes Millions Of Naira Daily From Tiktok by immortalcrown(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
Very impressive and innovative!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Tiktoker AI JARVIS Who Makes Millions Of Naira Daily From Tiktok by KingEarnest(m): 3:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
Fake!
How will you tell.me someone makes millions of dollars on tiktok?
Dey play!

7 Likes

Re: Meet Nigerian Tiktoker AI JARVIS Who Makes Millions Of Naira Daily From Tiktok by MrBroke(m): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
KingEarnest:
Fake!

Dey play!

You dey mind am cause na only him sabi money grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigerian Tiktoker AI JARVIS Who Makes Millions Of Naira Daily From Tiktok by LowKeyManny: 12:07am On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Meet Nigerian Tiktoker AI JARVIS Who Makes Millions Of Naira Daily From Tiktok by sulakishop(m): 4:02am On Nov 26, 2023
Not my millions, wetin concern me?
Re: Meet Nigerian Tiktoker AI JARVIS Who Makes Millions Of Naira Daily From Tiktok by ralphorb(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22
KingEarnest:
Fake!

Dey play!

Don’t mind him

(1) (Reply)

Photo:check Out Nonso Diobi's New Hair Style / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Anaconda At Versace Party / What I Found About Nnena Omali, The Girl From Mode 9's Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.