Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

VeryDarkBlackman Reacts To IsraelDMW's Issue With His Wife, Sheila (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VeryDarkBlackman Reacts To IsraelDMW's Issue With His Wife, Sheila (Video) (611 Views)

Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video) / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VeryDarkBlackman Reacts To IsraelDMW's Issue With His Wife, Sheila (Video) by officialwdhtv: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
VeryDarkBlackMan reacts to IsraelDMW's issue with his wife, Sheila.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMgM0uxC8KA

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0E2k5opddL/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

2 Shares

Re: VeryDarkBlackman Reacts To IsraelDMW's Issue With His Wife, Sheila (Video) by FuckingMachine: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
Any man with nose ring is gay.
Re: VeryDarkBlackman Reacts To IsraelDMW's Issue With His Wife, Sheila (Video) by Thundafireseun: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
As a man you can never say that you are lucky until you get married….

Someone should please tell me what he said I didn’t waste my data to watch the nansense
Re: VeryDarkBlackman Reacts To IsraelDMW's Issue With His Wife, Sheila (Video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
This retard too don get market to yab .

Patiently waiting for people's predicament and business to crash then began to react
Re: VeryDarkBlackman Reacts To IsraelDMW's Issue With His Wife, Sheila (Video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Any man with nose ring is gay.

Certified Gaybriel

1 Like

Re: VeryDarkBlackman Reacts To IsraelDMW's Issue With His Wife, Sheila (Video) by chiiraq802(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nigerians too dey give irrelevant people relevance. na wetin overpopulation coupled with no job employment dey cause.

(1) (Reply)

Your Husband Or The One Wey You Thief- Trolls Tear Down Mercy Aigbe's Public Act / Junior Pope Said He Didn't Have Money For Life Jacket - Boatman Narrates(Video) / Wenger Receives What He Deserves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.