Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Your Husband Or The One Wey You Thief- Trolls Tear Down Mercy Aigbe's Public Act - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Husband Or The One Wey You Thief- Trolls Tear Down Mercy Aigbe's Public Act (628 Views)

Cubana Takes Down Mercy's Moët Endorsement Photos From His Page / Linda Ikeji: Andy Ogbechi Is My Best Friend, Not My Husband, Or Baby Daddy / "If Dem Wan Carry Belle, Make Dem Carry. D One Wey Go Born Boy Ehh"- Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Husband Or The One Wey You Thief- Trolls Tear Down Mercy Aigbe's Public Act by DyshApp: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
Mercy Aigbe, a popular Nigerian actress and filmmaker, has sparked outrage with her latest public act.

In a widely shared video, Mercy Aigbe broke down in tears at the premiere of her most recent film, and thanked her husband for his unwavering support and dedication to seeing her dreams come true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoZCPY2b0A4?si=Udmi8xERTOrw4cFH

She explained that her spouse became an Instagram comedian so he could promote her new movie ‘Ada Omo Daddy.’

The actress’s film, Ada Omo Daddy, premiered, Tuesday, December 12.

Mercy Aigbe went on her knees to thank her husband, Kazim Adeoti, for his unwavering support, which was one of the highlights of the glamorous event.

While speaking, Mercy wept profusely as she thanked Kazim for going so far as to become
a skit maker to promote her new film.

Her husband consoled her on stage, pulling her upright and giving her a comforting hug, which gave her confidence to speak.

Mercy and Kazim tied the knot in January 2022. Kazim’s second wife is Mercy.

See some of the reactions culled below:

diamondgifts8 wrote: No need to cry…be mindful he is not only yours

iamgbemioa wrote: Na so she knelt down for Gentry that year too shior

teemahgold wrote: Who’s cutting onions

nancy wrote: Your husband or the one wey you thief

ijayy_x wrote: Person husband last I checked

ponmo_ijebuamerica wrote: I don’t know but anytime I see this woman I’m always remembering her and bimbo saga during gentry palava.

abeniabdulwahab wrote: Na who gets crocodile tear

weshieldfoods wrote: Y i con dey teary

seyi_pearl wrote: Mercy we all saw d effort he put..weldone guyz

akinropo.avas wrote: Be with someone that gives you feather and structure to achieve your dreams. It works both ways.

Follow up with more celebrity Gist on Dyshus webpage
Re: Your Husband Or The One Wey You Thief- Trolls Tear Down Mercy Aigbe's Public Act by We4all: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lol. All these for a marriage that won't last.
Re: Your Husband Or The One Wey You Thief- Trolls Tear Down Mercy Aigbe's Public Act by MayowaTallguy: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
We4all:
Lol. All these for a marriage that won't last.
MONEY!
Re: Your Husband Or The One Wey You Thief- Trolls Tear Down Mercy Aigbe's Public Act by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2023
DyshApp:
Mercy Aigbe, a popular Nigerian actress and filmmaker, has sparked outrage with her latest public act.

In a widely shared video, Mercy Aigbe broke down in tears at the premiere of her most recent film, and thanked her husband for his unwavering support and dedication to seeing her dreams come true.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoZCPY2b0A4?si=Udmi8xERTOrw4cFH

She explained that her spouse became an Instagram comedian so he could promote her new movie ‘Ada Omo Daddy.’

The actress’s film, Ada Omo Daddy, premiered, Tuesday, December 12.

Mercy Aigbe went on her knees to thank her husband, Kazim Adeoti, for his unwavering support, which was one of the highlights of the glamorous event.

While speaking, Mercy wept profusely as she thanked Kazim for going so far as to become
a skit maker to promote her new film.

Her husband consoled her on stage, pulling her upright and giving her a comforting hug, which gave her confidence to speak.

Mercy and Kazim tied the knot in January 2022. Kazim’s second wife is Mercy.

See some of the reactions culled below:

diamondgifts8 wrote: No need to cry…be mindful he is not only yours

iamgbemioa wrote: Na so she knelt down for Gentry that year too shior

teemahgold wrote: Who’s cutting onions

nancy wrote: Your husband or the one wey you thief

ijayy_x wrote: Person husband last I checked

ponmo_ijebuamerica wrote: I don’t know but anytime I see this woman I’m always remembering her and bimbo saga during gentry palava.

abeniabdulwahab wrote: Na who gets crocodile tear

weshieldfoods wrote: Y i con dey teary

seyi_pearl wrote: Mercy we all saw d effort he put..weldone guyz

akinropo.avas wrote: Be with someone that gives you feather and structure to achieve your dreams. It works both ways.

Follow up with more celebrity Gist on Dyshus webpage
I wonder why people wey see lost & found property dey wab die there cheesy grin, all na matter of Time oo, naxo one mugu 2 days ago said she "won't change her surname when she remarries" Osim man no dey

(1) (Reply)

Junior Pope Said He Didn't Have Money For Life Jacket - Boatman Narrates(Video) / Celebs Turn Out For Bez’s ‘super Sun’ Album Launch / Why Are They No Local Sports Celebrities?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.