Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online (43489 Views)

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by sukkot: 10:38am On Nov 26, 2023
hey nigga get the left breast let me get the right breast

2 Likes

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by illicit(m): 10:39am On Nov 26, 2023
ufotunang:
. ..so na the chop belleful cause all this their wahala abi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Abi nah
Since dem no dey think of what to eat, what to wear, yeye go begin full their head
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by MrBroke(m): 10:46am On Nov 26, 2023
Na middle woman she be. If you know you know
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Onyenku3(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2023
[You're an egg head quote author=deekseen post=127163404]Those guys may be gays using the woman as a cover.
[/quote]
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Onyenku3(m): 10:49am On Nov 26, 2023
[You're an egg head
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Beverlyjean(f): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2023
sandygechy:
A woman can marry two husbands.Leave Devil alone for this matter because u don’t call him when a man marries two wives!
Leave Bible out of this too!
Polyandry is common in India and this story here is a fact! Sadly too,the men are not gay as some ‘African’ men have labeled them.
The world is changing fast! Accept the change…

When demons speak thru u , u end up saying leave the Bible... man can't be as wise as God , man can't decide against God ... there is no place in the Bible or Koran that God accepted a woman having 2 men as husbands...infact , if a woman leaves her husband for another, she and any man she has anything to do with commits adultery

This is not a case of Tit of Tat or what's good for the goose is also good for the gander ... a lot will enter hell just because they wanna prove a point... don't ever find urself in sin just because the other gender did what u feel is wrong but accepted and u in turn wanna prove a point that u can play the same game

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by xavuv: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2023
Wow, just wow. This is the highest level of understanding and maturity i have seen.

I don't want that kind of maturity tho.
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by nesgeeek(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2023
Sign of stupidity.
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by deekseen(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2023
LeeSmart:

Using her as a cover when gay practice is legal?
It may be legal but why are a lot of them still hiding it, especially their celebrities? Fear of discrimination? Loss of contracts? Or maybe something else. I think they're largely being tolerated than accepted in their society.
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Creativity22: 11:01am On Nov 26, 2023
illicit:
Americans sha...

After eating belleful, they do all manner of nonsense

🥴
True

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Jamie1000: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2023
2 gays and 1 lesbian
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Greenfaces: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2023
Puss360:
Nigerian men left the group chat....they can never stand the concept of Polyandry....
Either they call the men gays or they call the men weak men...
But funny enough, her(this ) marriage is more stable than the so-called strong marriage of polygamy...
At least this type, we have two sole provider in the family.... Wonderful...
The woman sexual life will be so so "Out of this world...
Imagine two men servicing you every week...

Be still my heart 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Tell this to your father. Ask if he will like it
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Jamie1000: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2023
xavuv:
Wow, just wow. This is the highest level of understanding and maturity i have seen.

I don't want that kind of maturity tho.

There's nothing understanding about this kind of relationship.... it's just for the media
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by femi4: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2023
Gjrich:
A Proud American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online.

“Sign of the end times” —Proud American woman with two husbands causes stir online
An American woman, Passion Jones has caused a ruckus online after she showed off her two husbands and the sons she has with each of them in a family portrait for Thanksgiving.

The woman is quite famous on social media and is on Instagram as passionjonesz12 where she is an influencer for many brands.

She is an advocate of Polyamory and her marriage to both husbands is a testament to this.

The 31-year-old woman got married at 20 to her first husband and only began her polyamorous relationship when she was 30 years old.

“Sign of the end times” —Proud American woman with two husbands causes stir online
The American woman and her two husbands.
She confessed in the Podcast they do together as a Polyamorous couple that she had no idea she would ever want to get married to two men but now she loves it.

Her first husband with whom she has two children together claims he was not forced to do it neither is he jealous as he enjoys the experience.

Her second and most recent husband whom she just had a baby is quite young and very comfortable with the marriage.

The husbands say they take turns in getting her pregnant, that way, they know who the father of the child is.
Unfortunately, non of them is her true husband

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by xavuv: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2023
Jamie1000:

There's nothing understanding about this kind of relationship.... it's just for the media

I tell you bro. This is some high level maturity among these ppl.
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by dododawa1: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2023
Nothing dey shock again

Father sleeping with his

Daughter.

Tinubu with no family/education background

Become

President
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Nopretence: 11:09am On Nov 26, 2023
I can say confidently that they are not gay cos I knew of nigeria lady that is married to two guys with exact same kids, and another lady who have 6 children for two brothers, (quote author=deekseen post=127163404]Those guys may be gays using the woman as a cover.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by BRATISLAVA: 11:12am On Nov 26, 2023
deekseen:
Those guys may be gays using the woman as a cover.

Because it's so hard to believe that women can have more than 2 willing men at once? They don't two time anymore because these full-bearded bros have good taste relationship wise—to break it down a little more?
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by BRATISLAVA: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2023
Nopretence:
I can say confidently that they are not gay cos I knew of nigeria lady that is married to two guys with exact same kids, and another lady who have 6 children for two brothers, (quote author=deekseen post=127163404]Those guys may be gays using the woman as a cover.

In which culture is this happening? Sounds like a very romantic place to be.
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by BRATISLAVA: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2023
Sweetvie:
Good question. I don't think so, unless he's bi

Gay men don't produce semen?
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by deekseen(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2023
Nopretence:
And you may be right.

Now, because the ones you know about are not gays doesn't mean that everytime this scenario repeats that you're right.

Considering the societies involved it's highly probable that the ones in this article may just be gays.
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Mosba: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2023
One and half children for each.
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Nahunger(m): 11:26am On Nov 26, 2023
Puss360:
Nigerian men left the group chat....they can never stand the concept of Polyandry....
But funny enough, her(this ) marriage is more stable than the so-called strong marriage of polygamy...

Be still my heart 🙈🙈🙈🙈

By there fruit you shall know them, you focused on two areas 1. Finance 2. Sexual satisfaction it's safe to conclud that your area if interest is ASH....awo 🥹
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Orelafintun: 11:26am On Nov 26, 2023
deekseen:
Those guys may be gays using the woman as a cover.
You got it.

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Orelafintun: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2023
Lanre1st:
Go and check, they be a druggie
It is also possible
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Orelafintun: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2023
Lanre1st:
Go and check, they be a druggie
It is also possible.
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Ishilove: 11:29am On Nov 26, 2023
Is this legal in the US? I don't she is legally married to the two men. I think she is just in a polyamorous relationship with them
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by ade4real2016: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2023
This is an advanced style of homosexuality...The two niggas are Gays while d woman is a confirmed Bisexual... They all have dark sides trying to conceal their true identities...
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:32am On Nov 26, 2023
illicit:
Americans sha...

After eating belleful, they do all manner of nonsense

🥴
Exactly

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by YourGFsnatcher: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2023
Puss360:

Be still my heart 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Come and receive preek sense
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by francotunsco: 11:33am On Nov 26, 2023
The last guy with the baby is dope!

Anyways, what i notice is that the first guy stopped loving her hence he doesnt care sharing her with another man. That man can allow as much other men the lady is open to receive into the warped marriage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) / Help Me My Sister Is Getting Out Of Hand / His Wife Went For Omugo In Uk And Refuses To Come Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.