Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online (43653 Views)

Lady Before And After Marriage Causes Stir Online / Beautiful 60-Year-Old Woman & Her Daughters Cause A Stir Online (Video) / My Lord, I Have Two Husbands, Can I Divorce One? - Woman Asks Ibadan Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Adewale1603(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2023
These do happens in Kenya, Zimbabwe. So it's not new

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Puss360(f): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2023
izibili44:
May you find that in your life oooo.
Face the topic not my matter...
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Sweetvie: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Albertone:

Do homosexuals impregnate women?
Good question. I don't think so, unless he's bi
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by talented321: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2023
Very dirty mind. Always on sex related issues[quote author=Puss360 post=127163546]Nigerian men left the group chat....they can never stand the concept of Polyandry....
Either they call the men gays or they call the men weak men...
But funny enough, her(this ) marriage is more stable than the so-called strong marriage of polygamy...
At least this type, we have two sole provider in the family.... Wonderful...
The woman sexual life will be so so "Out of this world...
Imagine two men servicing you every week...

Be still my heart
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Puss360(f): 9:59am On Nov 26, 2023
bewla:
Will love to see you try it out
Try what out? Lol... Even if it's what I'm thinking, how will u see it? I'm not a IndecentStar o... So my sexual life isn't for public consumption... grin grin
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Puss360(f): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2023
nkemoma:

May your children enjoy such union
If children of polygamous family can enjoy that union, then it's totally fine here with me.... Stop being hypocritical

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Puss360(f): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2023
talented321:
Very dirty mind. Always on sex related issues
Aargh my dear nooo grin cheesy grin grin grin... I was just passing by oo grin grin
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by talented321: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2023
How far, sex student.
Puss360:
Aargh my dear nooo grin cheesy grin grin grin... I was just passing by oo grin grin
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by porthouse7(f): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2023
The girl na runs girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Puss360(f): 10:06am On Nov 26, 2023
talented321:
How far, sex student.
I'm good... It's been a while I saw u online.. How have u been na grin
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Nonexisting1: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2023
It can only be in America. Here in Africa, a wife is officially married to one man but unofficially married to about ten men. The husband will not have peace and the ten men too will still not have peace. Vaginarians in this part of the world are simply a curse to us men.

2 Likes

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by pongwa(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2023
Gjrich:
A Proud American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online.

“Sign of the end times” —Proud American woman with two husbands causes stir online
An American woman, Passion Jones has caused a ruckus online after she showed off her two husbands and the sons she has with each of them in a family portrait for Thanksgiving.

The woman is quite famous on social media and is on Instagram as passionjonesz12 where she is an influencer for many brands.

She is an advocate of Polyamory and her marriage to both husbands is a testament to this.

The 31-year-old woman got married at 20 to her first husband and only began her polyamorous relationship when she was 30 years old.

“Sign of the end times” —Proud American woman with two husbands causes stir online
The American woman and her two husbands.
She confessed in the Podcast they do together as a Polyamorous couple that she had no idea she would ever want to get married to two men but now she loves it.

Her first husband with whom she has two children together claims he was not forced to do it neither is he jealous as he enjoys the experience.

Her second and most recent husband whom she just had a baby is quite young and very comfortable with the marriage.

The husbands say they take turns in getting her pregnant, that way, they know who the father of the child is.
3 sums baddie

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Entanglement: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2023
deekseen:
Those guys may be gays using the woman as a cover.
but gay is legal in America undecided
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by owolabi5: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2023
Albertone:

1. There's no proof that Will is gay.

2. A gay man can never kiss a woman talk more of having intercourse with a woman.

What of a lesbian? grin

I have seen bisexual women but haven't seen a bisexual guy so I don't know if they exist grin grin
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by talented321: 10:08am On Nov 26, 2023
my pus, i sight u.
Puss360:
I'm good... It's been a while I saw u online.. How have u been na grin
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Alexiiydon: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2023
happney65:
Nigerian women left the table. grin grin
you mean join the group chat??because this is enough reason for them having two or three bfs
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by lexy2014: 10:15am On Nov 26, 2023
deekseen:

God bless you. you are in the spirit

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:17am On Nov 26, 2023
Puss360:
Nigerian men left the group chat....they can never stand the concept of Polyandry....
Either they call the men gays or they call the men weak men...
But funny enough, her(this ) marriage is more stable than the so-called strong marriage of polygamy...
At least this type, we have two sole provider in the family.... Wonderful...
The woman sexual life will be so so "Out of this world...
Imagine two men servicing you every week...

Be still my heart 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Honestly,I go like know u in real life
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by sandygechy(f): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2023
A woman can marry two husbands.Leave Devil alone for this matter because u don’t call him when a man marries two wives!
Leave Bible out of this too!
Polyandry is common in India and this story here is a fact! Sadly too,the men are not gay as some ‘African’ men have labeled them.
The world is changing fast! Accept the change…

Beverlyjean:

A woman can't marry 2 husbands...the devil's is massively creeping into the worlds mentality and u all think u are living life ...I really pity alot...better go read ur Bible to save yourself

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by soccerlite: 10:21am On Nov 26, 2023
Lolzzzzz

cos she has children from two men means two husband

Her brain is deceiving her

Olosho want to legitimise her occupation
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Albertone(m): 10:22am On Nov 26, 2023
tishbite42:

We have bisexuals

Yes.
And bisexuals aren't gay
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by StraightGaay: 10:23am On Nov 26, 2023
deekseen:
No be lie

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Shollez(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2023
deekseen:
This thing dey Nigerian too, Listening to TNK program you'll hear a lot of what's going on in this world

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Shollez(m): 10:26am On Nov 26, 2023
Shollez:

This thing dey Nigerian too, Listening to TNT program you'll hear a lot of what's going on in this world
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by ufotunang: 10:28am On Nov 26, 2023
illicit:
Americans sha...

After eating belleful, they do all manner of nonsense

🥴
. ..so na the chop belleful cause all this their wahala abi 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Ubdavis(m): 10:29am On Nov 26, 2023
Odin13:
End time..

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.

Na today??
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Lanre1st(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2023
Go and check, they be a druggie
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by AncientAlien(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2023
The first husband should do DNA asap. He only has one(the eldest) out of his supposed had two children. The second husband had been digging the well before the second marriage was sealed.
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by treatise: 10:34am On Nov 26, 2023
deekseen:
Your sense plenty but it's not illegal to be openly gay in USA

2 Likes

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by Ashirioluwa: 10:36am On Nov 26, 2023
deekseen:

You nailed it.

1 Like

Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by LockDown69(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2023
No be Emeka wey get shop 127 for Trade fare complex be this on the left? grin
Re: An American Woman With Two Husbands And Three Children Is Causing A Stir Online by LockDown69(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2023
Nah she hold dough grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / 3 Costly Mistakes Couples Make After Marriage / Pictures: Old Twins Ageing Gracefully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.