Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

The Demolition By Lagos State Government And FHA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Demolition By Lagos State Government And FHA (425 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA / FHA Demolition: Tears, Grief As Abule Ado Landlords Count Losses / Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Demolition By Lagos State Government And FHA by vanunu: 10:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
The coincidence of the demolition by Lagos state and federal housing authority has proved that the demolition is being carried out of hate because nobody builds a mansion without authorisation.

1 Like

Re: The Demolition By Lagos State Government And FHA by Mynd44: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2023
The weird part of all this nonsense excuses peo­ple are giving is that not one of the people whose houses are being demolished has come up with a CofO, or approval by relevant agencies.

These in FESTAC do not have approval numbers from FHA.

Those in Lekki ans Ikota don't even have Survery (red paper)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Demolition By Lagos State Government And FHA by Felimax(m): 10:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
Brace up! You have a cartel in charge. League of drug dealers and cultist are the ones In power so I am not surprised.
Re: The Demolition By Lagos State Government And FHA by tollyboy5(m): 4:15am On Nov 26, 2023
Felimax:
Brace up! You have a cartel in charge. League of drug dealers and cultist are the ones In power so I am not surprised.
Is that an excuse for building houses illegally?

2 Likes

Re: The Demolition By Lagos State Government And FHA by Goodvibes007: 4:22am On Nov 26, 2023
Even the video I watched. 2 people interviewed whose house were demolished said it was their own fault for not doing the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: The Demolition By Lagos State Government And FHA by BabaRamota1980: 5:22am On Nov 26, 2023
vanunu:
The coincidence of the demolition by Lagos state and federal housing authority has proved that the demolition is being carried out of hate because nobody builds a mansion without authorisation.

Uproot and return to village with ya mansion, or become homeless in No Mans Land. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Demolition By Lagos State Government And FHA by ican2020: 6:04am On Nov 26, 2023
Investing in Nigeria is very risky so if you are investing just make it moderate so that you can have peace of mind and most importantly invest in countries where you hard earned money can be safe

Few days ago I passed through Sokale in Dutse area of Abuja and to my greatest shock I saw a plot of land that’s close to the roundabout of the area in question where one of my friend’s building was demolished by FCT some time again now have a new building at the exact spot

Why will you demolish my friends house and allow another person to build on the same land

That my friend already moved to Benin City some years ago and I could not call him cause I don’t know how he may react to it considering Nigeria’s present situation

So whenever I see tenants, jobless folks and losers celebrating the demolition of peoples houses I only pity them cause I know all these wicked souls justifying evils will remain tenants, jobless and poor forever for you don’t sow wickedness and expect to reap success
Re: The Demolition By Lagos State Government And FHA by Jagaban2012: 6:20am On Nov 26, 2023
vanunu:

Ignorance in display.....first and foremost Lagos State government indirectly and directly owns all the land properties in Lagos State... The government is the only authority figure that can authenticate or revoke any land owned by individual or cooperate bodies...
The fact that someone legally bought land and has all the necessary documents doesn't mean govt is no longer in control...
...and there is difference between freehold and govt acquisition....and buying.lands in a place that block the free flow of drainage...buying govt acquisition land..Some landowners in Lagos State didn't do their due diligence before buying lands from Omonile....Omonile will always wants to sell land but it is the responsibility of the land buyer to do his due diligence....or regret his decision in the future .
And who told you that Nnnmyamiri land alone are affected? I Witnessed some years ago when the entire area in Ketu, Gbagada, Mushin, Ojokoro, and Ikorodu, even Lagos island where the true Lagosian resides was demolished......people were affected and majorly the Yorubas....anything that happened to Nnnmyamiri people in Lagos State is always viewed with tribal binoculars. ..

Nobody forced you to come to Lagos State...you all came to Lagos State in millions as refugees for survival...and suddenly you think you should always be given preferential treatment...I blame Lagos state for giving you too much... to the extent that the true Lagosians are suffering while/foreigners are giving the best part of the land to live and to earn your living....who does that....?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Madness....politicians Are All The Same. / Rivers Assembly Crisis: Court Stops INEC From Conducting By-elections / Nigerians Destined For Hardships; Tinubu Not Sole Cause Of Economic Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.