Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

My Cryptocurrency Futures Trading Diary - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Cryptocurrency Futures Trading Diary (225 Views)

Get Free 100 USDT For Spot And Futures Trading. / In Need Of Co-founders Investors For My Cryptocurrency Project / Forex Trading Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cryptocurrency Futures Trading Diary by Usdtstaking: 11:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
This thread is my day-to-day trading records. I call it my "Futures Trading Diary". The main purpose of creating this thread is to remain focus on achieving 365 days of trading without a single loss.

I started using this technic on 06-11-2023 and plan to run it through 05-11-2024. Both my gains and losses will be posted. Everything is straight from the oven. If I got liquidated, then the thread will be paused while I go back to the drawing board. Expect an update between 10:00p.m to 12a.m.

In summary:
Estimated Active Running Time: 06-11-2023 to 06-11-2024
Daily Targeted Profit: $20 and above
Monthly Target Profit: $600 and above
Targeted Profit at the end of this session(One Year): $7,000 and above

Since Futures trading is too risky and has no perfect way of trading, I can only post but will not be giving suggestions on how to trade.

Re: My Cryptocurrency Futures Trading Diary by Owolabi97(m): 5:27am On Nov 26, 2023
Usdtstaking:
This thread is my day-to-day trading records. I call it my "Futures Trading Diary". The main purpose of creating this thread is to remain focus on achieving 365 days of trading without a single loss.

I started using this technic on 06-11-2023 and plan to run it through 05-11-2024. Both my gains and losses will be posted. Everything is straight from the oven. If I got liquidated, then the thread will be paused while I go back to the drawing board. Expect an update between 10:00p.m to 12a.m.

In summary:

Since Futures trading is too risky and has no perfect way of trading, I can only post but will not be giving suggestions on how to trade.

Why are trading future instead spot
It's too risky
Re: My Cryptocurrency Futures Trading Diary by cmoney22222: 8:39pm On Nov 30, 2023
Op nice one. Am following this back to back. I will start mine on February too after this festive season … may I ask how much are you starting with on this venture?

Usdtstaking:

In summary:

Re: My Cryptocurrency Futures Trading Diary by Usdtstaking: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2023
Owolabi97:

Why are trading future instead spot
It's too risky

Having traded Spot in the past, I think although Spot can give you peace of mind, but it cannot give you that fast profit which Futures can give you. Moreover, Spot trading can tie down your capital if the market doesn't go your way. For example, if you purchase Btc at 38,500 and BTC drop to 38,000 or less, you have to wait until BTC goes to above 38,500 for you to make profit. The waiting can sometimes take half year or even 1 year. A good example are those who purchase BTC when the price was around 40k. They have been waiting since 2021. That is more than 2years now.

Although Future trading is very very very risky, that is why I am being very very very very very careful. I have got burnt before and I don't see it happening again. Right now, I am ok even if I make $1 in a day.
Re: My Cryptocurrency Futures Trading Diary by Usdtstaking: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2023
cmoney22222:
Op nice one. Am following this back to back. I will start mine on February too after this festive season … may I ask how much are you starting with on this venture?

Starting capital is between $3k to $8k. I said "between" because I do withdraw funds from there for urgent needs. It is more like the money in your bank. I just use a portion of it for trading. But be very careful of the boogeyman called LIQUIDATION.
Re: My Cryptocurrency Futures Trading Diary by Usdtstaking: 9:27am On Dec 01, 2023
Our last update was on the 25th November 2023. As you can see from the picture. We achieved our daily earning target of $20. In fact, we earned around $300 which is like $60 per day.

In summary:
No Loss Recorded: Achieved
Daily Earning Target: Achieved
Monthly Target: On Target

Our next update will be on Saturday/Sunday. Stay Tune

Happy Trading

Re: My Cryptocurrency Futures Trading Diary by Owolabi97(m): 10:07am On Dec 01, 2023
Usdtstaking:

Having traded Spot in the past, I think although Spot can give you peace of mind, but it cannot give you that fast profit which Futures can give you. Moreover, Spot trading can tie down your capital if the market doesn't go your way. For example, if you purchase Btc at 38,500 and BTC drop to 38,000 or less, you have to wait until BTC goes to above 38,500 for you to make profit. The waiting can sometimes take half year or even 1 year. A good example are those who purchase BTC when the price was around 40k. They have been waiting since 2021. That is more than 2years now.

Although Future trading is very very very risky, that is why I am being very very very very very careful. I have got burnt before and I don't see it happening again. Right now, I am ok even if I make $1 in a day.
Ok I have never tried it before cos it is like sport betting
Re: My Cryptocurrency Futures Trading Diary by cmoney22222: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2023
Care to share your strategy on dm sir?…
Usdtstaking:

Starting capital is between $3k to $8k. I said "between" because I do withdraw funds from there for urgent needs. It is more like the money in your bank. I just use a portion of it for trading. But be very careful of the boogeyman called LIQUIDATION.
Re: My Cryptocurrency Futures Trading Diary by Usdtstaking: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2023
cmoney22222:
With this starting capital, you suppose Dey target 100$ daily nah…

That capital does not mean that I am using it for trade. It is just there to avoid sudden liquidation due to the sudden increase/decrease of a coin without your notice. Provided that there is enough balance in the vault, liquidation is least of my worries.

If you are asking how much I use when opening a trade, it is between $1 to $50. Everything depends on the coin, time, volatility, and other things. Before I used to trade like there is no tomorrow. The risk is much, so is the gain that comes with it. I can go into a trade with nothing less than $100 dollar. At some point, I realized that the gains does not worth the risk with the HBP it causes you.

Right now, I just trade for tomorrow. There is no reason to rush. I have my maximum peace of mind. No more HBP/Risk trading. That is the reason the profit is not much but it is ok.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Comprehensive Business Plan To Secure Funding For Your Investment / Invest In Your Health Wit Multi Stream Jinja Herbal Extract / How Do You Guys Take Control Of Your Financial Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.