Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 (188 Views)

3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part 1 / The 4 Miracles Of Atheism / Day 1: Holy Ghost Congress 2017(04/12/2017) Victory Over Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 by chieveboy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
We sang HU for twenty minutes. This was followed by a quiet contemplation of about five minutes.

During this moment of silence, we both listened to the Inner Voice for guidance. She was new to this but she had a remarkable experience.
Re: 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 by chieveboy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
"I saw a brown skinned man. He has short grey beards. He was just staring at me. He seemed to be wise and he cared."

Through what is known as Soul Travel, Kunbi had seen one of the Masters who worked under the direction of the Mahanta.

Their job is to assist the Mahanta to help Souls who are ready to be lifted beyond ignorance, darkness and the Maya of materialism, into the effulgence of illumination, liberation, and co-workership with the Holy Spirit.
Re: 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 by chieveboy(m): 6:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kunbi didn't have to tell me because I knew who the Holy One was and I knew he was going to visit her in Ibadan.

(We were living on different continents, if you're wondering). The visit was going to lead to a healing but this fact was not to be disclosed to Kunbi.

It would have short-circuited the natural flow of the Holy Spirit's energies to and through her.
Re: 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 by chieveboy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
I told her to get two specific fruits. She was to eat them over the next couple of days. She was to sing HU and follow some other spiritual exercises diligently.
She complied
Re: 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 by chieveboy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
On Tuesday, she called me. She hadn't been able to keep the appointment. She said it was raining heavily.

I smiled. I knew she was scared. She was just being human. By Thursday, however, she was ready. She saw a more senior doctor. The scan was repeated.
Re: 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 by CelaofLove: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
Just like Grace, she was ecstatic. "Mr. James, I don't believe this. How can this be? The cyst is no longer there. I have the two scans. How is this possible? God has done it."
Re: 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 by CelaofLove: 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
She broke down again and wept uncontrollably. These were tears of joy, freedom, gratitude and the celebration of the triumph of the Holy Spirit over all material or psychic powers.
Re: 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 by CelaofLove: 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
She is currently in England studying as planned. Her health is top-notch.
Re: 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 by chieveboy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
Later she said to me: "I will never stop singing HU. It lifts me up. It calms me down.
Re: 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 by chieveboy(m): 6:08pm On Nov 26, 2023
It has strengthened me to face challenges that would have crushed me."
Re: 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 by chieveboy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
So that's how Kunbi got her miracle.
Re: 3 Women, 4 Miracles, 1 Holy Spirit Part2 by Maynman: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2023
chieveboy:
Happy Sunday guys.

I am sharing these stories because it could perhaps clear the way for someone out there.

By "clear the way", I mean it will allow someone out there to see that life is indeed rich and bubbling with possibilities. The only thing holding us back is our believes and misconceptions...

I particular enjoyed Jenny's case... smiley

If you didn't..., that's the link to part 1 below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7921819/3-women-4-miracles-1

Original story is sourced from:

https://web.facebook.com/tosinkingjames/posts/pfbid0zvEeTWfnaC57bJJRYGCXrNSqaoZ3VE5gfChbDCsJ57QtxBP4WiE2w2mHjTYeAk7Fl
Who are the witnesses to this jargons you call "miracle"?
John 8:17
Your own law says that if two people agree about something, their witness is accepted as fact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GOD is The One That Answers All Prayers Made To Any Deity (not The Deity) / Nigeria: Ogboni Society, Including Its History, Structure, Rituals, And Ceremoni / Why Are Some People Pained When Others Celebrate Christmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.