Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,489 members, 7,854,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party? (Pic) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party? (Pic) (283 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party? (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:19am On Nov 26, 2023
Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party?

There's gonna be a Holy Ghost party when this world finally comes to an end.

Revelations 19:1

And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

Revelations 19:6-9

And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

The venue of the Holy Ghost party is heaven, and attendance is strictly by invitation, so just as it was with worldly parties, I also realized that the party is gonna have a Bouncer at the gate/door to prevent entry of anyone without an invite into the venue.

That Bouncer is Jesus!

Luke 13:25-27 (KJV)

When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

But perhaps you were one of those really good at gate crashing events here on earth, so you just feel that no matter what you would still be able to find a way to sneak into the party venue without an invite.

Although that would be a mission impossible in this case, in the extraordinary event that you were yet able to do the impossible and still find a way into the venue, you should also know that adequate arrangements have also been made to take care of your type.

Matthew 22:11-13 (KJV)

And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Therefore the consequence of not having an invite to the Holy Ghost party at the end of the world is not one you would want to experience yourself, as that means you would be bundled up and thrown into the venue of eternal mourning called hell fire.

SO GRAB YOUR INVITE NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party? (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2023
But one may ask, what is this invite one needs to be able to attend the Holy Ghost party taking place in heaven at the end of the world, and how does one get it?

Here's what Jesus Himself who will be (the Bouncer) at the gate/door of the party venue had to say about that.

Revelations 22:14 (KJV)

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

So according to Him, it takes the keeping of His commandments to get the invite to the party venue, because anyone who doesn't keep His commandments is a worker of iniquity, and no worker of iniquity would be allowed to partake of the Holy Ghost party.

Revelation 21:27 (KJV)

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Matthew 13:41-42 (KJV)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

So if you haven't gotten your invite, what are you still waiting for?

The world is about to come to an end if the signs were things to go by, and when it happens it would be too late to do so.

You surely wouldn't want to end up in a furnace of fire which is the mourning venue of all workers of iniquity who refuse to keep His commandments.

So ensure you start keeping His commandments today so that you may have an invite to the end of world Holy Ghost party that's gonna take place in heaven.

God bless.

Re: Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party? (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2023
Another interesting angle to not having an invite is that Jesus Himself who will be the Bouncer at the venue of Holy Ghost party taking place at the end of the world, was once Himself, before the end of the world, patiently knocking at the door of the hearts of those because they don't have an invite.

Revelation 3:19-21 (KJV)

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

However despite that He kept knocking and waited patiently for them to open up the door they refuse to hear His voice and let Him into their hearts.

Therefore they could also be said to have actually been His bouncers here on Earth to that extent.

Hence why Jesus would tell them to depart from Him on that day that He never knew them, because it's only those who allowed Jesus into their hearts when He was knocking at the door that Jesus knows and would allow into His Kingdom.

So if you've not allowed Jesus to come into your heart up til now, you still have another chance to do so because He's still knocking at the door.

You let Him into your heart not just by confessing Him and calling Him "Lord, Lord" with your mouth, but by keeping His commandments, because anyone who doesn't keep His commandments has not truly opened the door for Jesus to come into His heart.

That's why Jesus would call all those anointed christian preachers and ministers who do mighty works in His Name, "workers of iniquity" and say to them, "I never knew you", because they do not keep His commandments so have not truly allowed Him into their hearts. Luke 13:27

Let Jesus into your hearts today so that He'd remember you on the day of the Holy Ghost party in heaven.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party? (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:10am On Dec 03, 2023
Don't wait until it's too late.
Re: Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party? (Pic) by jaephoenix(m): 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
jesusjnr2020:
Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party?

There's gonna be a Holy Ghost party when this world finally comes to an end.

Revelations 19:1

And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

Revelations 19:6-9

And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.
And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

The venue of the Holy Ghost party is heaven, and attendance is strictly by invitation, so just as it was with worldly parties, I also realized that the party is gonna have a Bouncer at the gate/door to prevent entry of anyone without an invite into the venue.

That Bouncer is Jesus!

Luke 13:25-27 (KJV)

When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

But perhaps you were one of those really good at gate crashing events here on earth, so you just feel that no matter what you would still be able to find a way to sneak into the party venue without an invite.

Although that would be a mission impossible in this case, in the extraordinary event that you were yet able to do the impossible and still find a way into the venue, you should also know that adequate arrangements have also been made to take care of your type.

Matthew 22:11-13 (KJV)

And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment:
And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless.
Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Therefore the consequence of not having an invite to the Holy Ghost party at the end of the world is not one you would want to experience yourself, as that means you would be bundled up and thrown into the venue of eternal mourning called hell fire.

SO GRAB YOUR INVITE NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

God bless.
Looks like you haven't taken your meds again

2 Likes

Re: Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party? (Pic) by KnownUnknown: 2:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaephoenix:

Looks like you haven't taken your meds again

That explains it. Lmao
Re: Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party? (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2023
The door is about to get shut.
Re: Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party? (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2023
Jesus is still knocking at the door.
Re: Have You Gotten Your Invite To The End Of World Party? (Pic) by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:53am On Dec 24, 2023
Get ready.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua: A Blessing or A Curse You Decide Today / Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! / Catholic Monk Comes Out As Trans, Says Church Must Learn To Accept, Claims God….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.