Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! (242 Views)

A Message To Budaatum / Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by StillDtruth: 9:19am On Apr 27
budaatum:

StillDtruth/Veecruz/dtruthspeaker, I see your spirit on Nairaland because your spirit is not invisible...

Your spirit is reflected in your words you post on Nairaland and in your conduct and how you relate with others and how you think and reason too, and it is real and it exists and it is tangible for those who open their eyes to look, and just

The record bears witness that you herein confess that spirit is real, so end of argument!
Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by StillDtruth: 9:48am On Apr 27
Thus, we see that Budaatum affirms and confirms my definition "Spirit is the none physical and invisible part of a man"

Confirning, that people may lie and claim not to see it with the "naked eyes" hence invisible.

"the only people who would say that your spirit is not visible and not real and is intangible, are those looking at you with their naked eyes.

However, he confirms like the rest of the world that it can be seen and he shows us example of how he sees my own spirit.

"StillDtruth/Veecruz/dtruthspeaker, I see your spirit on Nairaland

Your spirit is reflected in your words you post on Nairaland and in your conduct and how you relate with others and how you think and reason too, and it is real and it exists...
"
Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by StillDtruth: 9:59am On Apr 27
So, effectively, Budaatum has already answered for himself the question i put towards atheists which they dodged and dodged.and dodged and ran away grin

Which saith
So if you truly believe your atheism is right, publicly stand and speak the words denying that men, do not know that they have a none physical and invisible side of him. grin

And Budaatum has just answered it confirming the Truth that man are truly aware of the existence of the spirit of man.
Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by budaatum: 3:05pm On Apr 27
StillDtruth:

And Budaatum has just answered it confirming the Truth that man are truly aware of the existence of the spirit of man.

Why do you lie so?

How can buda possibly talk for all "man" when there are some men here telling you they are not aware of any spirits?
Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by budaatum: 3:06pm On Apr 27
StillDtruth:
Thus, we see that Budaatum affirms and confirms my definition "Spirit is the none physical and invisible part of a man"

See another lie!

Your spirit, Stillliar, is not invisible to buda!
Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by budaatum: 3:08pm On Apr 27
StillDtruth:

The record bears witness that you herein confess that spirit is real, so end of argument!

Your spirit is real to buda.

And I am not speaking for anyone else.
Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by budaatum: 3:19pm On Apr 27
budaatum:

StillDtruth/Veecruz/dtruthspeaker, I see your spirit on Nairaland because your spirit is not invisible. In fact, the only people who would say that your spirit is not visible and not real and is intangible, are those looking at you with their naked eyes or those who want to measure the mass of your spirit on a scale or your spirit's dimensions with a ruler or those who lack the knowledge so feel they need to carve you up to get at your spirit inside a machine.

Your spirit is reflected in your words you post on Nairaland and in your conduct and how you relate with others and how you think and reason too, and it is real and it exists and it is tangible for those who open their eyes to look, and just the spirit in which you began the thread on spirits says quite a lot about your spirit.

Here is Christ teaching on spirit seeing.

Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by kkins25(m): 3:37pm On Apr 27
What is spirit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by StillDtruth: 11:45pm On Apr 27
budaatum:

Why do you lie so?

How can buda possibly talk for all "man" when there are some men here telling you they are not aware of any spirits?

See you how you show that atheists are Liars? Who Lie at their whims and caprices?

My statement is there for.all to see Evilatum, the Liartum and it did not say "all man".

But, you are the evil Liar who said so!
Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by StillDtruth: 11:49pm On Apr 27
budaatum:

See another lie!

Your spirit, Stillliar, is not invisible to buda!

If you are not the liar tell us the colour, size, shape and height of it?
Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:59am On Apr 28
too many people are confusing a state of mind (spirit) with a ghost like spirit.

happiness is a spirit/state of mind, and although it is real, that doesnt mean that it has a mind of its own.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by StillDtruth: 6:39am On Apr 28
MrBrownJay1:
too many people are confusing a state of mind (spirit) with a ghost like spirit.

happiness is a spirit/state of mind, and although it is real, that doesnt mean that it has a mind of its own.

At least, you acknowledge the presence of.spirit.
Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by LordReed(m): 8:16am On Apr 28
kkins25:
What is spirit?

You won't get an answer. DlieSpeaker has opened multiple threads on this issue and has used all his lying tricks to avoid answering it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by kkins25(m): 11:05am On Apr 28
LordReed:

You won't get an answer. DlieSpeaker has opened multiple threads on this issue and has used all his lying tricks to avoid answering it.

Haha.. Yet, he thinks Budaatum speaks of the same kind of "spirit."

@budaatum, Where was it I told you before, the play on words go over these guys heads. Enjoying yourself abi? 🤣 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by LordReed(m): 11:11am On Apr 28
kkins25:

Haha.. Yet, he thinks Budaatum speaks of the same kind of "spirit."

@budaatum, Where was it I told you before, the play on words go over these guys heads. Enjoying yourself abi? 🤣 🤣

I am not sure being purposefully obtuse counts as it flying over their head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by kkins25(m): 11:14am On Apr 28
LordReed:

I am not sure being purposefully obtuse counts as it flying over their head.

I don't think a mad man is mad on purpose. 😂😂😂. Let's not forget this are people who believe their daddy GOs can repair damaged womb.

2 Likes

Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by KnownUnknown: 11:41am On Apr 28
kkins25:

I don't think a mad man is mad on purpose. 😂😂😂. Let's not forget this are people who believe their daddy GOs can repair damaged womb.

I’ve stopped treating them as equals but as the delusional people they actually are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by LordReed(m): 12:59pm On Apr 28
kkins25:

Bwahahahahahahahaha! kkins25 ave ki mi with laugh.
Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:32pm On Apr 28
StillDtruth:
At least, you acknowledge the presence of.spirit.

of course, i do!!!!! when i am HAPPY/SAD/GENEROUS/CONFIDENT etc thats my spirit/state of mind... its real simply because you can see it on my face/actions/mood. a spirit is an emotion, a character a mood etc.

when they talk about a TEAM SPIRIT in sport, it means the attitude of the whole team, not some ghost like figure playing alongside them. lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by budaatum: 2:43pm On Apr 28
StillDtruth:

If you are not the liar tell us the colour, size, shape and height of it?

The colour, size, shape and height of your spirit is clearly obvious in this thread of yours as in many other threads of yours. And my description of you is below.

budaatum:
Pako is for you. There's no better way to describe what ails you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVkyiawJiE4

na pako ooo na pako
na suegbe ehh na suegbe ehh na pako
wetin this things means
i go tell you now
carpenter wen no e work na suegbe ehh ehh na suegbe ohh ahh ahhx2
tailor wen dy sew like carpenter na suegbe ohh ehh ehh na suegbe oooox2
doctor wen dy do like lawyer na suegbe ehh ehh na suegbe ohh ohh
lawyer wen dy talk like doctor na suegbe ehh ehh oh na suegbe eh ooh ahh
commisioner wen no e work na suegbe ehh na suegbe ohh ohh
ehn we don finish for suegbe now for pako
carpenter wen no e work na pako oo na pako oo, tailor wen dy sew like tailor na pako oo na pako ooo
lawyer wen dy talk like lawyer na pako ooo
na pako oohh ohh
doctor wen dy do like doctor na pako ohh na pako ohh ohh
commisioner wen no e work na pako ohh na pako ohh ohh
e fit bad na suegbe nd if e good na pako na pako ohh ohh x2...
suegbe na suegbe ehh ehh pako na pako ohh ohhx2
Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by Everyday247: 2:49pm On Apr 28
Another thread!!! grin grin grin
seriously where do these guys keep coming from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by StillDtruth: 3:53pm On Apr 28
budaatum:

The colour, size, shape and height of your spirit is clearly obvious in this thread of yours as in many other threads. Of yours. And my description of you is below.

Now you prove both you and your spirit are Liars and devils for nothing you said answers the question.

Cant wait to see you thrown into the eternal flames with your father Satan.
Re: Budaatum Confesses That Spirit Is Real! by StillDtruth: 3:55pm On Apr 28
MrBrownJay1:

of course, i do!!!!! when i am HAPPY/SAD/GENEROUS/CONFIDENT etc thats my spirit/state of mind... its real simply because you can see it on my face/actions/mood. a spirit is an emotion, a character a mood etc.

when they talk about a TEAM SPIRIT in sport, it means the attitude of the whole team, not some ghost like figure playing alongside them. lol!

No problem.

(1) (Reply)

Let's Use This Opportunity To Pray For Nigeria. / Destinies Are Counting On You! / PATRICK JOHN AFONUGHE 08142952077 Patrickafonugheblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.