Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State (588 Views)

2023: I Will Beat Peter Obi, Though He is My Tenant In Lagos - Tinubu In Abia / I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by SadiqBabaSani: 8:14am On Nov 26, 2023
This quest of Tinubu and Ganduje must be resisted.

Tinubu has Wike and Makinde to control PDP, he has Soludo to keep an eye on APGA, he uses old man Apapa to try to disorganize LP.

Plurality is the beauty of democracy, Nigerians must never allow it to happen i.e a one party state else' just like Lagos Nigeria's next leaders after him may be appointed in Tinubu's Bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by Mynd44: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2023
And while he is doing all these every other party closed thier eyes and folded their hands

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by SadiqBabaSani: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2023
Mynd44:
And while he is doing all these every other party closed thier eyes and folded their hands
You are one of the reasons I have been on NL since 2012 when I was glued reading your literature piece. Seeing how the real person you are from your bias comments makes me sad that I once respected the power of your pen. You are supposed to be neutral, if you cannot be neutral resign as a mod. There is clearly conflict of interest in your conduct.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by jkpbestseries: 8:30am On Nov 26, 2023
i dedicate Akpan and the smuggler to him
Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by aariwa(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2023
By the time he is done with his supporters NTA will show them eating grass like animals from hunger .Agbado they boast that they don’t have common sense but Tinubu is using poverty and hunger to teach the animals politics
Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by sleek214(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2023
No thanks to the opposition that's making it easy for him. Kwakwanso left with the green colour of PDP, Obi left with the red colour of PDP, while Atiku and Woke are fighting for control of the remaining White colour.

3 Likes

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by YorubaDemonswag: 9:14am On Nov 26, 2023
Let Nigeria be like lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by Chicagograduate(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2023
He was begging FBI to save him from irreparable damages.Not knowing that he is irreparable.

1 Like

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by Alaigbo(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2023
Just imagine if the whole Nigeria is half of what Lagos is will even the USA UK n china not salute Nigeria ?

YorubaDemonswag:
Let Nigeria be like lagos

3 Likes

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by YorubaDemonswag: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
Alaigbo:
Just imagine if the whole Nigeria is half of what Lagos is will even the USA UK n china not salute Nigeria ?

Abi na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by LifeofDream: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
You are one of the reasons I have been on NL since 2012 when I was glued reading your literature piece. Seeing how the real person you are from your bias comments makes me sad that I once respected the power of your pen. You are supposed to be neutral, if you cannot be neutral resign as a mod. There is clearly conflict of interest in your conduct.
How dare you tell him to resign as a mod?? angry

Is it Tinubu that fold the hands of the opposition parties??...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by Afamed: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Tinubu has Wike and Makinde to control PDP, he has Soludo to keep an eye on APGA, he uses old man Apapa to try to disorganize LP.

Plurality is the beauty of democracy, Nigerians must never allow it to happen i.e a one party state else' just like Lagos Nigeria's next leaders after him may be appointed in Tinubu's Bedroom.

The rate at which you are going, I will not be surprised if you blame your inability to impregnate your wife on Tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by Afamed: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Anyone that does not buy your Gbajuee brand of politics should resign.

What will be your legacy if you become a Gov in your state today?
Definitely anyone that speaks contrary to your opinions will be sentenced to death

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by SadiqBabaSani: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
Afamed:

Anyone that does not buy your Gbajuee brand of politics should resign.

What will be your legacy if you become a Gov in your state today?
Definitely anyone that speaks contrary to your opinions will be sentenced to death
go check your dictionary for meaning of moderator

1 Like

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by richie240: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
Abeg nor carry peter Glory give to Paul Biko.

There's no group in nigeria that has aligned and steered nigeria towards one party state than obidients.
cool
Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by WorldRichest: 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

You go cry tire.

When all politicians defected to PDP and the few remaining ones in the South West were rigged out by Olusegun Obasanjo and his PDPPigs, only Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu remained standing ALONE. He was the last man standing. He did not cry nor weep like the PDPPigs are doing now. Instead, he went back to the drawing board, drew his strategy, and waited for the right time, then he launched his attack on the PDPPigs and threw them all out through the window of a fast moving train. He has not finished, he will not stop until he successfully handover to Shettima/Wike in 2031. He god of Politics in now a nightmare to idiots and nincompoops who are political kindergartens

2 Likes

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by WorldRichest: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Chicagograduate:
He was begging FBI to save him from irreparable damages.Not knowing that he is irreparable.

Your father too is a Nigerian, bring him out to contest, or is he not qualified

2 Likes

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by Arapmoi22: 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Online noise is useless, go to the political field to resist him.

2 Likes

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Making serious sense here
Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by haslaw(m): 1:56am On Nov 27, 2023
sleek214:
No thanks to the opposition that's making it easy for him. Kwakwanso left with the green colour of PDP, Obi left with the red colour of PDP, while Atiku and Woke are fighting for control of the remaining White colour.

Very perfect answer for the OP

cc : SadiqBabaSani
Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by haslaw(m): 1:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Afamed:

The rate at which you are going, I will not be surprised if you blame your inability to impregnate your wife on Tinubu

Savage grin
The OP has disappeared

Cc: SadiqBabaSani
Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by haslaw(m): 2:02am On Nov 27, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

YAMEEREE dodon doya claimg Arewa

1 Like

Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by Pristine664: 2:06am On Nov 27, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Tinubu is not a regular politician. He's your grandmother's husband. grin
Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by Chicagograduate(m): 10:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
WorldRichest:

My father too is a Nigerian, let him come out to contest, or is he not qualified
Re: Just Like Lagos, Tinubu About To Turn Nigeria Into One Party State by aswani(m): 12:53am On Nov 28, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Are you talking about the same Lagos that Mr 3rd place defeated him in Presidental elections?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At The Verge Of Breaking If Tinubu Is Not Removed Watch- Nigerians Call / If Black Nations Had Nukes They Would Have Used It Even In Civil Wars / How Reno Omokri Tries To Prevent Poor Women From Getting Thier Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.