Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido (23904 Views)

I Said Yes Again” Israel Dmw’s Ex-wife, Sheila Courage Set To Remarry / Israel DMW Pained As Ex-Wife, Sheila Courage Returns Bride Price Via SMS Alert / “I Am Single Not Searching” - Isreal Dmw’s Ex Wife Sheila Says As She Dances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by nwekeugochukwu: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2023
Sheila, the estranged wife of Davido’s Logistics Manager, Israel DMW has denied her ex-husband’s claim that she taunted him by calling him a “slave” for serving his boss.

Israel Afeare, popularly known as Israel DMW, had in an Instagram post explained why his marriage to Sheila hit the rocks.

He alleged she taunted him saying “I derive dignity in begging my oga [Davido], and that I am fully a slave and that am disgracing her on social media.”

However, in a swift reaction via her Instagram story, Sheila denied the allegations, saying she never had problems with Israel serving his boss.

She said she only advised him to start a business or a legacy for himself.

She wrote, “I never had an issue with him [Israel DMW] serving his boss [Davido].

“As a wife, I only told my husband to get something doing! Get a business running, start building a legacy. [I] Gave him countless ideas on things he could possibly do.

“I just wanted him to have something going on for himself which his family fully supports as it’s a concern to everyone.”

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Lawalemi(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2023
Good wife

25 Likes

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2023
Awon celebrity couples will always throw jab at each other then expect solace from internet councilor.

Expect Israel BMW to react back too

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by nwekeugochukwu: 10:45am On Nov 26, 2023
Israel DMW shares Dms from women asking him to marry them following his marital crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q24mBfehFc

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by illicit(m): 10:45am On Nov 26, 2023
This babe set

😋

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Optimum2023: 10:47am On Nov 26, 2023
Ok
Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Bliss62: 11:00am On Nov 26, 2023
cool

They will always want to change you like you didn't have a working life before them

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Urheadmaster(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2023
Israel DMW is a 'slave' always arss licking Davido in the name of Davido’s Logistics Manager tongue

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:33am On Nov 26, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

They will always want to change you like you didn't have a working life before them

my gee how far naa

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by We4all: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2023
Did you discuss this with him before marriage or waited to get married first before bringing this up?

This is the mistakes most people make and that is why we have lots of marriages crashing everyday.

I have realized that couples don't have real time discussions before tying the knot. They use the little time they have to plan for weddings instead of marriage.

Some women don't ask questions and prefer to play dumb just to give the 'she is a good woman' vibe. A woman I know got married to her husband whose older brother is sufferring from an ailment which could be hereditary.

When I asked her to know more details, she told me boldly that she didn't ask her husband so it doesn't look like she was prying.

Imagine if the illness is hereditary and one of her children is unfortunate to inherit it, who will bear the brunt? People need to be more open with each other before marriage and discuss vital issues to avoid stories that touch.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by EmperorCaesar(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
nwekeugochukwu:
Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes Go Viral After His Marriage Crashed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfDrJwWcCe0

Begging for money to buy perfume?

That's the lowest of low

There are things an adult shouldn't beg for money to buy

I don't care if thr perfume costs 1m.... he'd sure beg for moment to eat then

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Badonasty(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
Lol…I actually understand what this babe means…na the guy wan just change am to another thing

4 Likes

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Pepperdemisback: 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Lawalemi:
Good wife
Davido's ass lickers are just blaming the lady. Asa Ashika has side income, even Davido.
A bad wife will encourage him to continue begging while she collects her share.
They said whether she didn't know before marrying him. When you get married, both of you sit down and plan how the family will grow cos responsibilities will increase after marriage, especially children's care.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Pepperdemisback: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
Badonasty:
Lol…I actually understand what this babe means…na the wan just change am to another thing
Don't mind the fool, he just wants Davido to love him more. Does Davido not have side incomes? What happens if he and Davido parts today.
Davido has posted him several times prostrating flat. Imade had even asked Davido to do away with him and he started begging Imade.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Pepperdemisback: 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

So, your life must be static after marriage? Does Davido have side incomes or not? When you have 1, 2, 3 children, will you still be on the single level of income?

11 Likes

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Pepperdemisback: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Israel DMW is a 'slave' always arss licking Davido in the name of Davido’s Logistics Manager tongue
You drey abuse some mumu's god, they are coming for you.

3 Likes

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Pepperdemisback: 1:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
SIXTEENTH:
Awon celebrity couples will always throw jab at each other then expect solace from internet councilor.

Expect Israel BMW to react back too
What does he want to react to? Those videos are recorded and posted by Davido, you know him well, he is very disrespectful.
He has some showing Israel prostrating flat for him, even at Airport. The lady is giving him a good advice but he appears to be an intellectually lazy person.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Inside this hard economy an average Nigerian youth will die to have Israel job lol

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Don't mind the fool, he just wants Davido to love him more. Does Davido not have side incomes? What happens if he and Davido parts today.
Davido has posted him several times prostrating flat. Imade had even asked Davido to do away with him and he started begging Imade.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by LikeAking: 2:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
Idiots!
Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by LikeAking: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nigerian women can cause confusion.

Isn’t Isreal getting paid..

Setting up something in the music biz is not beans.

How did she contribute to his future financially .

Na small pikin imatuturity Dey worry her.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by LikeAking: 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Inside this hard economy an average Nigerian youth will die to have Israel job lol

U are blessed..

The rest of them are been emotional on this one..

The most important thing is Isreal is earning an income…

Forget all those bowing down things na normal, u must now to someone in this life to grow.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by LikeAking: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

So, your life must be static after marriage? Does Davido have side incomes or not? When you have 1, 2, 3 children, will you still be on the single level of income?

Did Isreal wife give him money to start and business and he refused, did she find a beta job for him and he refused?

U don’t know women and the lies and manipulation .

Israel’s wife is just been petty..

U know how many men work for Tinubu?

They should all dump d job cos of their foolish wives..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Truths9ja: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
LikeAking:

Did Isreal wife give him money to start and business and he refused, did she find a beta job for him and he refused?

U don’t know women and the lies and manipulation .

Israel’s wife is just been petty..

U know how many men work for Tinubu?

They should all dump d job cos of their foolish wives..

you are much on point here. You don talk fact. That clueless Isreal ex wife is just a clueless hookup babe joor. Na God exposed her and her clueless bad characters

2 Likes

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by LikeAking: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
you are much on point here. You don talk fact. That clueless Isreal ex wife is just a clueless hookup babe joor. Na God exposed her and her clueless bad characters

Majority of our Nigerian women are like that: Always proposing one useless agenda or the other, without providing the funds or any meaning solutions.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Truths9ja: 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
LikeAking:

Majority of our Nigerian women are like that: Always proposing one useless agenda or the other, without providing the funds or any meaning solutions.

yes, after they put their men to trouble, they will now run away, separate or divorce from their husbands when things are no more rosy again

5 Likes

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Babssoo(m): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
You met him working for his boss, I know how women are she would have talk him down at some point. Why not establish yourself and let him do what he wants to do, Abi hunger dey your house make you talk. A responsible man should know that he need a backup plan, no be you wey come yesterday go come dey pressurise him. He no go go better for anybody wey abuse me .

6 Likes

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Gadafii: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
But she knew what he was doing before agreeing to marrying him, and that’s how he makes his money and earn a living honorably, so why is she changing tone now

But make isreal sef wise up and upgrade himself, if he wise and smart he should have owned some business and ventures that will make him steady money with Davido influence and connections, without having to demean himself most times ass licking the guy

I saw a video of where Imade was asking his dad why he never sack isreal, you needed to hear the weak response he gave something like “your papa na good man, if he sack me where I go see food chop”😂😂

4 Likes

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Zico5(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
The girl is a big liar. We all saw it in the text messages u sent to him. You truly called him a slave. How on earth can u call ur husband a slave for being dedicated to his work. If putting my effort to my work make me a slave, it's better I continue as a slave. Poverty no dey look face o.

9 Likes

Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by sotall(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
undecided
Re: Israel DMW’s Ex-Wife, Sheila Denies Calling Him ‘Slave’ For Serving Davido by Funjosh(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Make these people rest Jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yvette Meurer Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Dance / Peter Okoye Celebrates Daughter, Aliona On Her 6th Birthday (photos) / Teebillz Celebrates Tope Alabi After Visiting Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.