Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son (28989 Views)

North Korean Official Suspected Of Having Coronavirus Shot Dead / Hamza Bin Laden Is Dead! Son Of Osama Bin Laden Dies / Video Of Osama Bin Laden's Son On His Wedding Day Released By CIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by zinaunreal(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
CrossRhodes:

Just one bullet dipped in pig blood should suffice
UP HAMAS UP HAMAS UP HAMAS UP HAMAS πŸ’―πŸ’₯
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by Onewazobia(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
jkpbestseries:
I dedicate the battle of zango to them... Great Novel

Please don't bring back this memory
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by zinaunreal(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
favour32:

What about tunnel dwelling Hamas marines grin grin

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by zinaunreal(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Available9:

Hahahahahhaajha...then go to Gaza and join the war... keyboard warrior

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by ablejesus26(m): 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Werey wan hide grinπŸ˜€

He is running away from bombs but He has been brainwashed to tie bombs around his waist blast himself up while shouting Allahu Akbar, this one is the real 2face grin grin.

Somebody should help me ask Him how he intends to get his 72 audio virgins if he keeps running away from bombs raining on his terrorist headπŸ˜€
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by bluefilm: 8:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
Osama again?

Wetin pesin no go see for these terrorists wey like to dey ansa the name Osama? angry

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by Major1984(m): 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
Long live Israeli, long live peaceful Muslims

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by AroOkigbo(m): 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
zinaunreal:
.Coward israel
I ❀️ hamas
You must be a muslim
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by hushpapi(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
I know you don't know much about what is going on that's why you sounds like that. You have no idea what Isreal has done. I condemn all attack on any civilian be it Isreal or palestine.

Try to see the number of protester in the United state in support of palestine, same in the uk, Ireland, Germany, France all in solidarity with palestine. You think all this people are daft, you think they don't know what Isreal has done to the Palestinians.

Don't just comment on a topic like a blind person, look for fact. Even if you get 2billion likes from this rubbish you said in this comment session, it won't buy you anything but deciet

misreal:
Very soon,they will say he is innocent ..
These are the kind of palestines that israel has been arresting that the world keeps shouting against Israel.

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by Abuzed1(m): 9:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
Botragelad:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/troops-arrest-palestinian-suspected-of-killing-israeli-father-son-in-terror-attack/amp/
I PITY PEOPLE THAT STICK TO ONLY ONE SIDE OF THE STORY THE WAY NAIRALAND PROVIDE THEIR STORY...IT SEEMS THEY ARE PRO-Z-ONIST..CHECK OTHER NEWS OUTLETS BECAUSE MOST FOREIGN/WEST MEDIA ARE Z-ONISTLY CONTROL...YOU GUYS CAN CHECK THIS KIND CHECK THIS ON TIK-TOK TO HAVE A LITTLE IDEA...
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6JAgvXS/
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6JDLTAr/
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6JSwK7n/

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by Antoeni(m): 9:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
The lDF Should Immediately Send Him to Their Allah

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by misreal(m): 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
hushpapi:
I know you don't know much about what is going on that's why you sounds like that. You have no idea what Isreal has done. I condemn all attack on any civilian be it Isreal or palestine.

Try to see the number of protester in the United state in support of palestine, same in the uk, Ireland, Germany, France all in solidarity with palestine. You think all this people are daft, you think they don't know what Isreal has done to the Palestinians.

Don't just comment on a topic like a blind person, look for fact. Even if you get 2billion likes from this rubbish you said in this comment session, it won't buy you anything but deciet

See this one..
You think I care about gen zs who kno nothing about hamas and israel.
People who are busy shouting free palestines when palestines themselves want the annihilation of israel.
I guess you are a teenager who knows abosolutely nothing too

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by Abuzed1(m): 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
oneman2k7:
Arrest all Allawuakba terrorists. Put am wotowoto for them body make d world rest.
LOOK AT THIS THING...YOU R LOOKING AT US LIKE MONKIES & WE DEY LOOK U LIKE AN UNRIPE BANANA... I JUST DEY PITY U LIFE SHA...
I HOPE U CAN USE UR GOD GIVEN BRAIN SOMEDAY..
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by Desusi: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
Zico5:
Kudos to Israel for their determination to make the world a place to live. The ambition of extremists to turn the world to Afghanistan and Yemen won't see the light of the day.
A resounding aaaamen.Children of terrorists be wiped out all over the earth.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by JudasNaKarrot: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
ObabiOlorunosi:

There is no innocent Palestinian same for muslims.
Terrorists are Moslems. All Moslems are terrorists.

Spit!

3 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by kissdabride: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
LukrativeBet:
QUICKLY PLACE THIS BET

Greece - Super League

Aris Thessaloniki vs. Panathinaikos

Bet on OVER 10.5 CORNERS

Odds is 3.40

After Win, Chat with me on WhatsApp: O7O18974583

Place your bet before 7:30 PM today.

Bet9ja Booking Code: 5RTWPSK
lost

1 Like

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by JudasNaKarrot: 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
CommonSense1967:
What about all the settlers that are killing Palestinians on daily basis and taking over their lands?
Israel is nothing but an apartheid terrorist state.
One of them spotted. Headslamming terrorist. Cowards using children and women as human shield. This time around una go smell una nyash because Isreal will ensure it annihilate Hamas once and for all. There is nothing the Arab nations or UN can do about it.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by zinaunreal(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
AroOkigbo:

You must be a muslim
You must be a fool for asking that stupid question
I am christian and I stand for humanity
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by LukrativeBet(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
kissdabride:
lost

10 corners were played.
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by Numerouno94(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Padipadi:

It's not about triggering religious war. It's about saving them from those that trigger religious war like herdsmen. Seems you are one of them

No mind that terrorist sympertizer.
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by AuthorMan: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
Tjra:

Shinedu, be proud of who you are.

Being Igbo is not a disease.

grin
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by Floky215: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
zinaunreal:
.Coward israel
I ❀️ hamas

By all means try and join in the fight in gaza....hamas needs all they can get now...!!

Same way you fools loved boko haram up north when they were killing non moslems until they turned around and start slaughtering your kind too..!!!
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by zinaunreal(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
Floky215:

By all means try and join in the fight in gaza....hamas needs all they can get now...!!

Same way you fools loved boko haram up north when they were killing non moslems until they turned around and start slaughtering your kind too..!!!

Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by deanoffaculty: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
misreal:
These are the kind of palestines that israel has been arresting that the world keeps shouting against Israel.
I'm telling you.
People don't even know the deep atrocities those Palestinians have committed. It's only when IDF starts pushing back that the world starts shouting.
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by Blackdisciple(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
Soon they will say Israel planted it
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by oneman2k7: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
Abuzed1:

LOOK AT THIS THING...YOU R LOOKING AT US LIKE MONKIES & WE DEY LOOK U LIKE AN UNRIPE BANANA... I JUST DEY PITY U LIFE SHA...
I HOPE U CAN USE UR GOD GIVEN BRAIN SOMEDAY..

Are u a terrorist?
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by Chizigreat(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Favour Provoking Prayer [ Midnight Prayers ]

Apostle Joshua Selman

Let Us Pray

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gY-SVD8aDo?si=k_54xtMCSeDWdDEC
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by Babalola0920: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
misreal:

No be very soon they're you stole people house and expect no retaliation. ..
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by CommonSense1967: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
JudasNaKarrot:
One of them spotted. Headslamming terrorist. Cowards using children and women as human shield. This time around una go smell una nyash because Isreal will ensure it annihilate Hamas once and for all. There is nothing the Arab nations or UN can do about it.
Another reta@ded brainwashed imb@cile IPOB terrorist Xtian cannibal monkey on the loose.
STFU, go and find someone to kill and eat for dinner. M kpuru mirri and cannibalism are bad for your mental and physical health.
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by chipet67(m): 6:13am On Nov 27, 2023
motayoayinde:
When you hear "suspected" from IsraeLIES just know they're innocent people from the west bank.
And when you hear same from Nigeria media.....
Re: Troops Arrest Osama Bani Fadl Suspected Of Killing Israeli Father, Son by liasmiram2567: 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
misreal:

Isreal should abide by the internationally recognised Pre-June 1967 border and let the Palestinians have their state with East Jerusalem as capital .It is only If this is done and the settlements removed that there would be peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zuma Protest: Crowds Rampage, Hospital Operations Disrupted As Looting Continues / Israel-Hamas War: Don't Delay, Leave Gaza Now - Israel Tells Residents / Kabul: US Military Suspends All Military Flights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.