Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince (33352 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Padipadi(m): 9:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Stale news.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by KushLyon(m): 9:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
We4all:

Your post comes off as unprofessional! You don't need to keep repeating the same words over and over. I had wanted to bring it to your attention before that guy did, but was too lazy to type. I know others feel the same way too!

If I were you, I would change my methods. If you must post it, then it shouldn't go beyond one paragraph. Just my 2 cent!

My brother you're not alone. I also saw the post where someone adviced him about the way he posts, but instead of taking the advice he kept on replying gibberish just like he is doing now. The guy sounds unintelligent. I always look out for his post and avoid it like a plague or at least read just the headline.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Zooposki(f): 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by RichAbujaGuy: 9:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
What's this world coming to when a whole Royal Crown Prince can't or didn't knack a 9ja entertainer? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by djkaneo(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Dude if na you dey that video, you talk too much! Just stfu already! Abeg!

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Uptheante(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
immortalcrown:
An excerpt from the lyrics of one of her songs.

I wanna be with you
From the start to the end
Baby don't break my heart o
Break ma heart o
The love that you show and the things that you do
Dey make me dey ha ha ha ha... ha ha... eh
The way that you do and the things that you do
Dey sweet for body ha ha ha ha... ha ha... eh
Straight to the altar
Baby me and you forever
No man go fit put assunder
Everything accord like a Honda
Straight to the straight to the altar
Baby me and you forever
No man go fit put assunder
Everything accord like a Honda, Honda
Who do this beat Kiddo
Oya maga the maga, ewo
Oya ma baby o scatter, ewo
Mastercard or paper, ewo
Oh Lord as the beat dey go
Oya maga the maga, ewo
Oya ma baby o scatter, ewo
Mastercard or paper
I remember this song way back in 2013 abi 2014.
Funny enough, that's her only song that makes sense to me
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Adewale1603(m): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Life
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Godwin25king: 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Cynthia Morgan again or is it Madrina, always playing the victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by pretydiva(f): 9:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
This babe loves attention
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Padipadi(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
I post news 📰 that pertains to the video I post on the page now. I even post links of the news too. So what else. I’m only here to make the general public to read more on the videos I post on my page. Thanks 🙏
You no understand o. Na you & that Morgan Oba of Benin go sue. You are a gistlover wannabe.
If you don't eat beans in prison, ya brain won't function well.
You saw Morgan wey her village people + weed dey do, you come drag crown prince join. Have you forgotten this Morgan dragged Jude Okoye for her misery life?
You sef she go drag you say this trash you posted on nairaland added to her misery.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by pretydiva(f): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
you are wrong here joor. I’m pulled a video news from a blog and i add the news on it irrespective of the video I pulled. Oga respect the way I post here. If you watch the video, you can read more of the video on the news I posted on paragraph 2,3 or 4 to complete the details of the video news. Just respect the way I post.
Oga take corrections and stop arguing

12 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Aklee4994(m): 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
you are wrong here joor. I’m pulled a video news from a blog and i add the news on it irrespective of the video I pulled. Oga respect the way I post here. If you watch the video, you can read more of the video on the news I posted on paragraph 2,3 or 4 to complete the details of the video news. Just respect the way I post.
Oga yield to correction stop repeating your post and if you don’t know how to stop that ask for help...Nobody is forming right guy Na just to bring some notice of observation to your thread

10 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by godofuck231: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
This one head go sweet for soup o, u think say na burner boy when be street pikin you de play with abi
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Sanchez01: 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
Madrina/Cynthia Morgan, ought to lift herself up and forge ahead. It is evident that her chapter in the Nigerian music industry has drawn to a close. Regrettably, she seems to be holding onto the perception of the name she once carried. Her recent presence on social media has been tumultuous. Even if there's a desire for the Crown Prince's attention despite past missteps, expressing it in such a manner could deter any man.

It's clear that Madrina is going through a challenging period. Life's complexities impact us all, and she is no exception. It might be in her best interest to take a step back, allowing herself some respite. Everyone deserves the space and time to navigate the ebbs and flows of life. In doing so, she can focus on a rejuvenation process and come back in a manner that reflects her true essence.

In the spirit of empathy, it is crucial for Madrina to recognize that people evolve, and so do their circumstances. Taking a break to rediscover her passions and strengths could pave the way for a meaningful comeback. Life's journey is filled with twists and turns, and the resilience to rise again is a testament to one's inner strength. I wish Madrina the fortitude to overcome her current challenges and emerge stronger on the other side. If anything, appearing pathetic is disgusting and not helping her cause.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Major7: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
TruthsFM:
Omo Cynthia Morgan is too emotional here

She's not believe me. A friend of mine also fell into their trap of bewitching before God delivered her. Now the Benin guy is threatening her with deaths through hired assassin and even more fetish means. May God deliver her as well
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by 89green: 9:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Gadafii:
what’s the difference between these three comments

Or what was the motive behind repeating same story and words in three different places, are you that jobless??

The mod that pushed it to front page is the bigger problem

6 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Major7: 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
TruthsFM:
Omo Cynthia Morgan is too emotional here

She's not believe me. A friend of mine also fell into their trap of bewitching before God delivered her. Now the Benin guy is threatening her with deaths through hired assassin and even more fetish means. May God deliver her as well.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
So no be only me notice the repetitive words of Op, he'd fill up the first 5 comments typing same gibberish that doesn't even make sense, what annoys me is the "wow" he uses to start a paragraph.

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by DKM123: 10:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
Drugs mixed with spiritually inclined paranoia is a deadly mix.
It goes downhill from there and there is no climbing back up unless something divine happens to the victim...

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wtf sad
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Caseywilliams(m): 10:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Wil u sharap and take corrections...ur write up is always poorly articulated.

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Blackdisciple(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Try to chose a guy from street wey know xup but una say no
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by sylve11: 10:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
We4all:

Yout type will never learn. Continue!

Honestly, that guy is annoying with the way broadcast his things. angry shocked

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by ppogba: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
Someone should educate her on the difference between relationship and sexcapade.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by sylve11: 10:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
LAXconfidential:

Oga keep quiet and take take advice, everyone cannot be wrong about you. I personally find it repulsive the way you repost the same story over and over again and then flood the thread with pictures. Some of us wants to read comments too, not just the same story over and over and over, and a barrage of pictures and screenshots. Wtf, man? Do you think we don't have better things to do than drown inside your separate narratives of the same story?

Keep it simple and concise. it's easier that way. Not all of us are jobless. Tbh, if all the stories on FP came with the names of the poster, I personally won't be clicking on any thread that I know was created by you, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

That's ehn. If I just see sey na him, I don skip to the next thread. cool

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by chyzoo4u(m): 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Gangster property...

One of my favourite female artists

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by KillahPriest: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
Who gives a flying fuçk
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Ishilove: 10:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
We4all:

Your post comes off as unprofessional! You don't need to keep repeating the same words over and over. I had wanted to bring it to your attention before that guy did, but was too lazy to type. I know others feel the same way too!

If I were you, I would change my methods. If you must post it, then it shouldn't go beyond one paragraph. Just my 2 cent!
QED. Very unprofessional and lazy reportage. He makes no effort to edit but simply copies and pastes everything on the site, stubs to other articles included. Very crappy

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Ishilove: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
We4all:

They are resistant to learning and for that reason they can never improve in their craft.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by KillahPriest: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
you're a nuisance abeg. You're not the first person to open thread on Nairaland and you won't be the last

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Ishilove: 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
I post news 📰 that pertains to the video I post on the page now. I even post links of the news too. So what else. I’m only here to make the general public to read more on the videos I post on my page. Thanks 🙏
If you know you want to succeed in blogging, learn how to edit your blog posts. Remove any unnecessary side talk that does not add to the story, remove the unrelated article stubs, arrange and format the words etc.

If you cannot edit, find someone who can edit it for you to make it presentable and readable because what you posted is borderline Incomprehensible. It is a hot mess. The presentation is jumbled up and distracting from the main news itself. This is not how to blog AT ALL AT ALL.

6 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by DavidEsq(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
We4all:

U no see the kain cut-and-join English wey e dey write? How u think say this kain werey get anything to learn?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Looking Cute In New Photo / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates 2 Million Instagram Followers In Style (Pix) / Tuface Protest: No Going Back, Activists Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.