Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,227 members, 7,815,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince (33314 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid / #bbnaija: “we See Nobody” – Alex To Those Hating On Her Relationship With Tobi / Landlord Takes Cynthia Morgan To Court Over Unpaid Rent, Tax Evasion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Truths9ja: 12:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Singer, Cynthia Morgan, aka Madrina, weeps as she opens up about relationship with Benin Kingdom Crown Prince, discusses therapy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm4P7Kj5Cqs?si=BFjHFMd9rWuC4eEU

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Truths9ja: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hmm 🤔 very deep exposure here

“We were never intimate” – Cynthia Morgan spills more in relationship with crown prince of Benin

Cynthia Morgan has continued to make shocking revelations about her relationship with the Crown Prince of Benin Kingdom.

Morgan revealed the nature of her relationship with the Crown Prince in a recent podcast, contradicting past claims.

She emphasized that they were never intimate, and she revealed that she had no idea where he lived.

Given the gravity of her prior claims against him, this revelation comes as a shock.

Cynthia Morgan recently accused the Crown Prince of witchcraft and alleged physical assault in order to prevent her from marrying someone else.

She expressed regret for allowing harmful influences to remain in her life in a series of Instagram stories. Her posts reflected her brave stance and commitment to see justice done.

The Crown Prince addressed the charges on his Instagram story, stating his intention to sue Morgan. He mentioned continued discussions with his legal team, implying a judicial battle ahead.

Morgan maintained her position in response to the prospect of legal action. She expressed regret for being too private and protective of someone she now dislikes.

Determined to tell her side of the tale, she revealed intentions for a formal interview, as well as photos from her first formal date with the Prince in 2018.

https://www.gistreel.com/we-were-never-intimate-cynthia-morgan-spills-more-in-relationship-with-crown-prince-of-benin/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Truths9ja: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hmm 🤔

Cynthia Morgan recounts how she met the ‘Crown Prince of Benin Kingdom’ in a tell-all interview

Cynthia Morgan has continued to make shocking revelations about her relationship with the Crown Prince of Benin Kingdom.
Morgan revealed the nature of her relationship with the Crown Prince in a recent podcast, contradicting past claims.
She emphasized that they were never intimate, and she revealed that she had no idea where he lived.
Given the gravity of her prior claims against him, this revelation comes as a shock.
Cynthia Morgan recently accused the Crown Prince of witchcraft and alleged physical assault in order to prevent her from marrying someone else.
She expressed regret for allowing harmful influences to remain in her life in a series of Instagram stories. Her posts reflected her brave stance and commitment to see justice done.
The Crown Prince addressed the charges on his Instagram story, stating his intention to sue Morgan. He mentioned continued discussions with his legal team, implying a judicial battle ahead.
Morgan maintained her position in response to the prospect of legal action. She expressed regret for being too private and protective of someone she now dislikes.
Determined to tell her side of the tale, she revealed intentions for a formal interview, as well as photos from her first formal date with the Prince in 2018.

https://9jaflaver.com/cynthia-morgan-recounts-how-she-met-the-crown-prince-of-benin-kingdom-in-a-tell-all-interview-video/

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Truths9ja: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
The so called crown Prince might used juju on Cynthia Morgan 🤔

Crown Prince of Benin set to sue Cynthia Morgan over accusation of bewitchment

The Crown Prince of Benin Kingdom, HRH Ezelakhae Ewuare is set to sue Nigerian singer, Cynthia Morgan better known as Madrina over accusation of witchcraft.

Cynthia Morgan recently recounted her experience with her ex-lover, claiming that he had slapped her, battled her while she slept, and bewitched her among other things in an attempt to keep her from being married to someone else.

READ ALSO: I want DNA test to ascertain that I’m my father’s daughter’ – Cynthia Morgan

Morgan recounted how he frustrated her physically and spiritually as she promised him he wouldn’t go scot-free and laid heavy curses on him.

The singer, on Tuesday, took to her Instagram story to reveal the identity of the ex, sharing photos of them. She stated that she has learnt the hard way to never be too private or protect a bad person while thinking they will change.

She went on to vent out how wicked humans are as she contemplated granting a proper interview.

In what seems, like a reaction, the Crown Prince has reacted to her allegation on his Instagram story, vowing to take her to court. He stated that he was in talks with his lawyers to sue the former singer.

He wrote; “Lawsuit in progress”.

https://www.battabox.com/crown-prince-of-benin-set-to-sue-cynthia-morgan/

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by immortalcrown(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2023
An excerpt from the lyrics of one of her songs.

I wanna be with you
From the start to the end
Baby don't break my heart o
Break ma heart o
The love that you show and the things that you do
Dey make me dey ha ha ha ha... ha ha... eh
The way that you do and the things that you do
Dey sweet for body ha ha ha ha... ha ha... eh
Straight to the altar
Baby me and you forever
No man go fit put assunder
Everything accord like a Honda
Straight to the straight to the altar
Baby me and you forever
No man go fit put assunder
Everything accord like a Honda, Honda
Who do this beat Kiddo
Oya maga the maga, ewo
Oya ma baby o scatter, ewo
Mastercard or paper, ewo
Oh Lord as the beat dey go
Oya maga the maga, ewo
Oya ma baby o scatter, ewo
Mastercard or paper

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Truths9ja: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
We4all:

Recently, someone on this forum offered you a good advice about your method of reporting. If I were you, I would take his advice seriously.
I post news 📰 that pertains to the video I post on the page now. I even post links of the news too. So what else. I’m only here to make the general public to read more on the videos I post on my page. Thanks 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by We4all: 2:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
I post news 📰 that pertains to the video I post on the page now. I even post links of the news too. So what else. I’m only here to make the general public to read more on the videos I post on my page. Thanks 🙏

Your post comes off as unprofessional! You don't need to keep repeating the same words over and over. I had wanted to bring it to your attention before that guy did, but was too lazy to type. I know others feel the same way too!

If I were you, I would change my methods. If you must post it, then it shouldn't go beyond one paragraph. Just my 2 cent!

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by finallybusy: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Leaky mouth.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Truths9ja: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
We4all:

Your post comes off as unprofessional! You don't need to keep repeating the same words over and over. I had wanted to bring it to your attention before that guy did, but was too lazy to type. I know others feel the same way too!

If I were you, I would change my methods. If you must post it, then it shouldn't go beyond one paragraph. Just my 2 cent!
you are wrong here joor. I’m pulled a video news from a blog and i add the news on it irrespective of the video I pulled. Oga respect the way I post here. If you watch the video, you can read more of the video on the news I posted on paragraph 2,3 or 4 to complete the details of the video news. Just respect the way I post.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by We4all: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
you are wrong here joor. I’m pulled a video news from a blog and i add the news on it irrespective of the video I pulled. Oga respect the way I post here. If you watch the video, you can read more of the video on the news I posted on paragraph 2,3 or 4 to complete the details of the video news. Just respect the way I post.

Your type will never learn. Continue!

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Gadafii: 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
The so called crown Prince might used juju on Cynthia Morgan 🤔

The Crown Prince of Benin Kingdom, HRH Ezelakhae Ewuare is set to sue Nigerian singer, Cynthia Morgan better known as Madrina over accusation of witchcraft.

Truths9ja post=127173122:
Hmm 🤔 very deep exposure here

“We were never intimate” – Cynthia Morgan spills more in relationship with crown prince of Benin

https://www.gistreel.com/we-were-never-intimate-cynthia-morgan-spills-more-in-relationship-with-crown-prince-of-benin/

Cynthia Morgan recently recounted her experience with her ex-lover, claiming that he had slapped her, battled her while she slept, and bewitched her among other things in an attempt to keep her from being married to someone else.

READ ALSO: I want DNA test to ascertain that I’m my father’s daughter’ – Cynthia Morgan

Morgan recounted how he frustrated her physically and spiritually as she promised him he wouldn’t go scot-free and laid heavy curses on him.

The singer, on Tuesday, took to her Instagram story to reveal the identity of the ex, sharing photos of them. She stated that she has learnt the hard way to never be too private or protect a bad person while thinking they will change.

She went on to vent out how wicked humans are as she contemplated granting a proper interview.

In what seems, like a reaction, the Crown Prince has reacted to her allegation on his Instagram story, vowing to take her to court. He stated that he was in talks with his lawyers to sue the former singer.

He wrote; “Lawsuit in progress”.

https://www.battabox.com/crown-prince-of-benin-set-to-sue-cynthia-morgan/
what’s the difference between these three comments

Or what was the motive behind repeating same story and words in three different places, are you that jobless??

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by TruthsFM: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
Omo Cynthia Morgan is too emotional here

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Aboks(m): 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
so what should we do for you
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by LAXconfidential(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:

Oga keep quiet and take take advice, everyone cannot be wrong about you. I personally find it repulsive the way you repost the same story over and over again and then flood the thread with pictures. Some of us wants to read comments too, not just the same story over and over and over, and a barrage of pictures and screenshots. Wtf, man? Do you think we don't have better things to do than drown inside your separate narratives of the same story?

Keep it simple and concise. it's easier that way. Not all of us are jobless. Tbh, if all the stories on FP came with the names of the poster, I personally won't be clicking on any thread that I know was created by you, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by elverdad: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
She's high on cheap drugs

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by bestman09(m): 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
It's only when a relationship gets sour that we get to know. When everything was going well, you never told us. Even when things were not going well, you pretended that all is well. Carry your cross as everyone else is carrying their own relationship cross

6 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by id4sho(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bad Gyal tongue
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Watoni2T(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Too deep
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truths9ja:
Singer, Cynthia Morgan, aka Madrina, weeps as she opens up about relationship with Benin Kingdom Crown Prince, discusses therapy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm4P7Kj5Cqs?si=BFjHFMd9rWuC4eEU
who wan marry Igbo smoker

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by foxman04: 9:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
damn
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Available9: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2023
What is the essence of that swinging photo on her face ?... Rubbish youtuber.

15 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by SoNature(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
A lot of things in life require luck.

Unfortunately, Cynthia Morgan hasn't been fortunate at a lot of things.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by ATEAMS: 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nawaaoo
Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by Keaton(m): 9:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
Guy, why did you swing that photo on her face? We can't even see who's talking. Person no cover her own face, you dey help us cover am.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by jonadaft: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
Mumu

Una never see anything...
These girls of this generation are so deluded, useless and selfish.

YOU WANT A MAN OF HIGH VALUE TO START TAKING YOU SERIOUSLY EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER HIM BESIDES A TOTO THAT HAS BEEN RAN THROUGH BY COUNTLESS MEN.

SERIOUS MINDED AND HIGH VALUE MEN ONLY TAKE VIRGIN GIRLS SERIOUSLY FOR MARRIAGE.
YOU CAN GET ALL THE ATTENTIONS, MONEY AND SEX AS MUCH AS YOU WANT FROM MANY MEN, AS LONG AS YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO LIFE-LONG COMMITMENT AND MARRIAGE, ONLY FEMININE MODEST GIRLS ARE QUALIFIED.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by bonnyhope: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
What does she want us to do now

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by franchasofficia: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
na wa oh.

This girl have really suffered sha, from one life challenge to another; music career ended in tears, now relationship ended in tears again, life no balance.

She needs to seek Jesus Christ the giver of joy, the only game changer that changed even my own life when I least expected

I wish her the best of luck, sighs

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince by ThatrealestApex: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2023

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu Joins Cast Of "The Wedding Party 2" / Wizkid & Burna Boy Vacation In Ghana (photos, Video) / Peter Okoye Dragged To Court For Collecting ₦2.8 Million Pay Without Showing Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.