Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri (1710 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA / Court Orders FG To Pay Fine Of N200,000 To Sowore, Bakare / AIT Building Demolished By FCT Administration Over Illegal Encroachment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
killsmith:
If you're an igboman patronising any yoruba business you're a destined fool. The happiness the yorubas are exhibiting as your properties are demolished should tell you they hate you. You don't see them demolishing the slums in mushin or makoko.

Ndigbo wake up. Stop patronising yoruba businesses. Stop attending yoruba churches. Wake up.

tell your people to stay in una region....!!

haba....

we are tired of una noises all over the place....!!
we go even gather money and rent busses for una to return to the south east sef....

we are soo tired of all of una....

2 Likes

Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by adamusuleiman1: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
killsmith:
If you're an igboman patronising any yoruba business you're a destined fool. The happiness the yorubas are exhibiting as your properties are demolished should tell you they hate you. You don't see them demolishing the slums in mushin or makoko.

Ndigbo wake up. Stop patronising yoruba businesses. Stop attending yoruba churches. Wake up.
Only if they listened to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu grin
Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by olisaEze(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
If you've ever built or even contributed to building a house in your life, you'll never celebrate the destruction of another man's hardwork. This dude is so desperate for a govt appointment that he's ready to sound like Hitler if that's what it takes! Calling victims of a bureaucratic scam criminals, and suggesting that their accounts be emptied as a fine just after losing their homes takes a Hotel Rwanda level of hate to conceive. Pastor has forgotten that it is not what goes into the mouth that corrupts the soul, but what comes out of it.
Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
olisaEze:
undecided

thunder fire you....!!

return back to your region already....!!
Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by franchasofficia: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

imagine....they will be buildin stuffs over water ways and still be mockin lagos when their is flood....

this people are not normal....
Mind you, I am a full blooded and illustrious Igbo son, but I love the awakening of Igbos taking place in Lagos since the last general election.

I do not support the demolition. Even a very ardent supporter of APC and Tinubu who is a direct beneficiary of Tinubu's government told us somewhere we gathered that he doesnt support the recent policies of Lagos state government which he know are targeted at Igbos mostly for not supporting Tinubu, Sanwo-olu and APC in Lagos. He knows better than me and you, so don't join in their madness for your own future sake, tomorrow is pregnant and you dont know where destiny will land you tomorrow, so be mindful of how you support injustice.

The demolitions aren't just because of the imaginary drainage systems or whatever reason you have been told, of course government must give a reason to support such action.

Just stand aside and do like Ecclesiastes said in the Bible that He shut his mouth even to say the truth for the sake of his own life and tomorrow.

Why I said I am happy Igbos are learning the hard way is because we need to learn to invest less outside Southeast and especially in Southwest and North in this era.

Nigeria's division is entering the dangerous stage, so every tribe must learn to watch their backs, Igbos need to learn, I have learnt, friends have, relatives have, I want more Igbos to learn to invest less in Lagos and outside Southeast, we can do.without it

1 Like

Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
Mind you, I am a full blooded and illustrious Igbo son, but I love the awakening of Igbos taking place in Lagos since the last general election.

I do not support the demolition. Even a very ardent supporter of APC and Tinubu who is a direct beneficiary of Tinubu's government told us somewhere we gathered that he doesnt support the recent policies of Lagos state government which he know are targeted at Igbos mostly for not supporting Tinubu, Sanwo-olu and APC in Lagos. He knows better than me and you, so don't join in their madness for your own future sake, tomorrow is pregnant and you dont know where destiny will land you tomorrow, so be mindful of how you support injustice.

The demolitions aren't just because of the imaginary drainage systems or whatever reason you have been told, of course government must give a reason to support such action.

Just stand aside and do like Ecclesiastes said in the Bible that He shut his mouth even to say the truth for the sake of his own life and tomorrow.

Why I said I am happy Igbos are learning the hard way is because we need to learn to invest less outside Southeast and especially in Southwest and North in this era.

Nigeria's division is entering the dangerous stage, so every tribe must learn to watch their backs, Igbos need to learn, I have learnt, friends have, relatives have, I want more Igbos to learn to invest less in Lagos and outside Southeast, we can do.without it

blabla....!!

return back to your region and freakin stay their already....!!

2 Likes

Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by killsmith(f): 10:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

haba....

we go even gather money and rent busses for una to return to the south east sef....

Gather the money and give to your hungry wretched mothers crying over the price of fish.
Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
killsmith:

Gather the money and give to your hungry wretched mothers crying over the price of fish.

your fada....

you dont want your people no more....??

idiioto....

church....you are a imbecille....
if una like carry the church with una to south east....

just leave....!!
Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by franchasofficia: 11:00pm On Nov 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

haba....

If you are sensible, objective and have integrity, the most honorable thing to be agitating for is for peaceful division of Nigeria so every tribe or region can go bear their own national identity in peace.

But we cannot be under one country where federal government collect resources from all regions, including southeast and then share to all regions based on population and Lagos ends up getting the lion share and better federal attention then you turnaround to tell Igbos to go back to their region, that is being foolish and talking nonsense you know it.

What Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis who have found true love among themselves ought to do is to use their majority power at the national Assembly to expel Southeast from Nigeria so Southeast can go form their own independent country and allow Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis and other regions that wish to join them to enjoy their one united country devoid of troublesome Igbos. This is the most honorable thing to do, and after Igbos are expelled and they have their own country, Southwest that is now a new country can make policies that will force Igbos to forever leave their land and any other Igbo seeking for your visa to enter your country will be rejected.

This is what Malaysia did to Singapore not by telling Singaporeans to leave Kuala Lumpur when they were still under one country called Malaysia. And ever since they did that, both Malaysia and Singapore are enjoying their peace and prospering at their own pace with no more ethnic clashes and tussles

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
franchasofficia:
If you are sensible, objective and have integrity, the most honorable thing to be agitating for is for peaceful division of Nigeria so every tribe or region can go bear their own national identity in peace.

But we cannot be under one country where federal government collect resources from all regions, including southeast and then share to all regions based on population and Lagos ends up getting the lion share and better federal attention then you turnaround to tell Igbos to go back to their region, that is being foolish and talking nonsense you know it.

What Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis who have found true love among themselves ought to do is to use their majority power at the national Assembly to expel Southeast from Nigeria so Southeast can go form their own independent country and allow Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis and other regions that wish to join them to enjoy their one united country devoid of troublesome Igbos. This is the most honorable thing to do, and after Igbos are expelled and they have their own country, Southwest that is now a new country can make policies that will force Igbos to forever leave their land and any other Igbo seeking for your visa to enter your country will be rejected.

This is what Malaysia dis to Singapore not by telling Singaporeans to leave Kuala Lumpur when they were still under one country called Malaysia. And ever since they did that, both Malaysia and Singapore are enjoying their peace and prospering at their own pace with no more ethnic clashes and tussles

sensible fire you....!!

we are tired....!!

go....!!

but blimey....can you type soo fast....
Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
where is that stvpid idiiot....??
Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by Alaigbo(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2023
If your foolish Igbo head is foolish enough to believe the houses demolished were not given more than a year demolition notice then there is no point arguing with you.

Wisereborn:
And it warrant demolition without notice Are humans to be treated like animals

Government that are meant to serve the people are now the reason for their early graves

Reno Omokri needs his head examined for pretending not to know that the demolishing is witch hunting laced with political motives

Yeah right! Let's all pretend that these demolitions are not aimed at a particular ethnicity undecided

One day, this idiat will be at the receiving end and no one will speak for him undecided

That I have seen

1 Like

Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by franchasofficia: 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2023
tsdarkside:

blabla....!!

return back to your region and freakin stay their already....!!
So a poverty stricken rat like you think I live in your region? Most of you Yoruba miscreants think all Igbos live in tiny Lagos lol

For decades even before Tinubu was born, Igbos took Lagos as a second home. Go and make a research, Ojukwu's father, Sir Louis Ojukwu who was the richest black African before Nigeria got independence lived in Lagos and owned massive lands in Lagos till date that his son Ojukwu inherited despite plenty of their lands Nigerian government seized after the end of Nigeria-Biafra civil war.

So Igbos love for Lagos didn't start today, and even Igbos that have never lived in Lagos or Southwest and those living abroad still invest massively in Lagos real estate out of the love we have for Lagos as a welcoming city and based on what our relatives living in Lagos tells us, not that we made the money we are using to buy lands and properties in Lagos in Lagos state, most made their money outside Nigeria but chose to invest in Lagos because of the love Igbos had for Lagos for decades now, but poverty ridden Yoruba miscreants like you always think all Igbos that own houses and properties in Lagos live in Lagos or Nigeria.

Listen, Igbos are known for infrastructural development anywhere they go, that is why your people mockingly call us developers, all Nigerians know that Igbos are agent of development unlike other tribes that dont build house anyhow outside their tribal region, so it's part of us but we are learning the hard way just as we learnt from what happened in Portharcourt after the civil war.

I have never thought of buying a single plot of land in Portharcourt ever before even though Portharcourt seems closer to my hometown than Lagos, Abuja, Ogun states. So Igbos will learn, only the foolish Igbos will not learn from all these squabbles, we the wise ones are learning and the news is spreading fast all over the world, thanks to social media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by tsdarkside(m): 12:09am On Nov 27, 2023
franchasofficia:
So a poverty stricken rat like you think I live in your region? Most of you Yoruba miscreants think all Igbos live in tiny Lagos lol

For decades even before Tinubu was born, Igbos took Lagos as a second home. Go and make a research, Ojukwu's father, Sir Louis Ojukwu who was the richest black African before Nigeria got independence lived in Lagos and owned massive lands in Lagos till date that his son Ojukwu inherited despite plenty of their lands Nigerian government seized after the end of Nigeria-Biafra civil war.

So Igbos love for Lagos didn't start today, and even Igbos that have never lived in Lagos or Southwest and those living abroad still invest massively in Lagos real estate out of the love we have for Lagos as a welcoming city and based on what our relatives living in Lagos tells us, not that we made the money we are using to buy lands and properties in Lagos in Lagos state, most made their money outside Nigeria but chose to invest in Lagos because of the love Igbos had for Lagos for decades now, but poverty ridden Yoruba miscreants like you always think all Igbos that own houses and properties in Lagos live in Lagos or Nigeria.

Listen, Igbos are known for infrastructural development anywhere they go, that is why your people mockingly call us developers, all Nigerians know that Igbos are agent of development unlike other tribes that dont build house anyhow outside their tribal region, so it's part of us but we are learning the hard way just as we learnt from what happened in Portharcourt after the civil war.

I have never thought of buying a single plot of land in Portharcourt ever before even though Portharcourt seems closer to my hometown than Lagos, Abuja, Ogun states. So Igbos will learn, only the foolish Igbos will not learn from all these squabbles, we the wise ones are learning and the news is spreading fast all over the world, thanks to social media.

blimey....keep it short....

do you like talkin soo much....
Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by haslaw(m): 2:25am On Nov 27, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
He is not wrong..In same countries, If you get your car towed, you pay for the towing.

You build on an ilegal land or one without proper permit/approval, you pay demolition cost. Bulldozers renting and dirt clean up are not cheap.

Ps: Federal Housing Authority is the one doing the demolition NOT Lagos state.

El-Rufai as Kaduna governor made owners of demolished structures to pay for the cost of demolition. This serves as another deterrent to stop people from building ilegal structures.

El-Rufai even went as far as threatening to sue and jail owners of ilegal structures.

1 Like

Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by haslaw(m): 2:29am On Nov 27, 2023
Wisereborn:
And it warrant demolition without notice Are humans to be treated like animals

Government that are meant to serve the people are now the reason for their early graves

Reno Omokri needs his head examined for pretending not to know that the demolishing is witch hunting laced with political motives

Yeah right! Let's all pretend that these demolitions are not aimed at a particular ethnicity undecided

One day, this idiat will be at the receiving end and no one will speak for him undecided

That I have seen

Your victim mentality is not working.

Maybe you should raise your cries more.

I hope you know that the owners of ilegal structures can be prosecuted and jailed abi

1 Like

Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by jumper524(m): 6:54am On Nov 27, 2023
kettykin:
Go and check thr person posting this , he is not likely to have any property anywhere in his name.

All over the world, people get compensation for their houses demolished. Except in some parts of Nigeria
legal houses not illegal houses.
Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by orisa37: 7:00am On Nov 27, 2023
COOOOOORECT.
AND EMEFIELE MUST ROT IN JAIL FOR DEVALUING OUR NAIRA AND PRINTING NEWLY DESIGNED NAIRA WITHOUT INFORMING THE MINISTRY OF FINANCE AND WITHOUT OBTAINING PRESIDENTIAL PERMIT.
Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by aswani(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2023
killsmith:

How about also adding Ndigbo wake up and stop erecting illegal structures in ala Yoruba.

My friend's dad, a high ranking manager of igbo extraction at one of the petro chemical companies in Lagos, built a house in the 80's in Festac extension, the house is still standing, no one has touched it.

One of the many stories of Lagosians with igbo ancestry that I know personally whose houses are still standing despite the demolition exercise.

Just because Peter Obi won a bronze medal at the Presidential elections, Ndigbo should carry it on their head and change their place of worship from Yoruba churches, some of whom have been there since befure you were born.

When are IPOBidients going to be start becoming better human beings?
Re: FHA: Those Who Have Their Building Demolished Should Be Made To Pay Fine- Omokri by killsmith(f): 1:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
aswani:

How about also adding Ndigbo wake up and stop erecting illegal structures in ala Yoruba.

My friend's dad, a high ranking manager of igbo extraction at one of the petro chemical companies in Lagos, built a house in the 80's in Festac extension, the house is still standing, no one has touched it.

One of the many stories of Lagosians with igbo ancestry that I know personally whose houses are still standing despite the demolition exercise.

Just because Peter Obi won a bronze medal at the Presidential elections, Ndigbo should carry it on their head and change their place of worship from Yoruba churches, some of whom have been there since befure you were born.

When are IPOBidients going to be stay becoming better human beings?
Excess slamming of the head on concrete must have recalibrated your brain that is why you feel the compulsion to talk to me though I was talking to ndigbo.

Stay away from my mentions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

James Ibori Convicted Twice For Theft! / Breaking News: James Ibori’s Sister, Mistress, Get Five Years In Uk Prison / Middle Belt Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.