Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State (39364 Views)

Pictures From Amala Hangout In Enugu State / See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) / Yoruba Girl Eats Igbo Food (abacha) For The First Time (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
God bless Nigeria 🇳🇬

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Padipadi(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
This is unhealthy!
The name sef na badluck!
The c should change to s as in Abasha and not Abacha!

We saw Amala hangout and it was lit.
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by dododawa1: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
Next

OKPA

Hangout
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
Try Ewa and boiled eggs hangout

People go mess tire

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by JustYourself: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
shocked na Enugu dey like Europe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Simdyofficial(f): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2023
My dad always call it war food.. abacha can hold u throughout a 5yrs war. E no dey spoil. It's ingredients are natural if you meet a good cook like me grin not being tribalistic here. But Igbos have the best foods when it comes to eating natural foods

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Ozommadu: 11:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
Padipadi:
This is unhealthy!
The name sef na badluck!
The c should change to s as in Abasha and not Abacha!

We saw Amala hangout and it was lit.

Hehehe, dey deceive yourself

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Okiton: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
Bobloco:
This is wonderful

On the flip side, can we see pictures of the botched Amala hangout that was ruined by some tribal bigots who refused to move on from the same election they claimed to have won
Nothing come out of the yeye Amala event

Just two canopies with children eating with plastic plates

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by MOVIC6: 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
Mindlog:

Imolites also consume it, my side call it ji akpu mmiri , the difference is only in the shredding as we use knife to achieve the thin slices while Enugu shred with that metal hand shredder to achieve that noodle look.
There's nothing like Ji akpu mmiri in Imo, it's Akpummiri, jus simple, goan learn your language very well.
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by MOVIC6: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ozommadu:

You're right

We call that one abacha mmiri in my part of Anambra, goes well with coconut
There's nothing like Abacha mmiri in Anambra, all my stay in Anambra.
It's either you're eating Akpummiri or Abacha agworo agwo, some people can shred it to bigger size and still use it for Abacha.
Abacha and Akpummiri are African dishes, there's nothing like Abacha mmiri or jiakpu mmiri, unless it's a dialect something jus like ikeduru will add ji-akpu but there's nothing like Mmiri there

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Kingjbase: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
The first time I did try this abacha, I was so excited about it; due to what I have heard about it in the past. To my amazement, that thing couldn't pass my throat. I wouldn't lie ,it was the worst thing I have ever tasted in my life. After one spoon and that was it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Ozommadu: 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
MOVIC6:

There's nothing like Abacha mmiri in Anambra, all my stay in Anambra.
It's either you're eating Akpummiri or Abacha agworo agwo, some people can shred it to bigger size and still use it for Abacha.
Abacha and Akpummiri are African dishes, there's nothing like Abacha mmiri or jiakpu mmiri, unless it's a dialect something jus like ikeduru will add ji-akpu but there's nothing like Mmiri there

So you want to tell me my own tongue? Bia sef, who are you and where are you from?

You only stay in Anambra and you're already telling me what people in my place call abacha mmiri? Are you okay?
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by abobote: 12:01am On Nov 27, 2023
And you can't give us the pictures of abacha
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Toosure70: 12:15am On Nov 27, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Lol while amala hangout come dey like cemetery ,the same way them take prepare the amala ( toilet broom and others) na so the hangout take be.....meanwhile enugu people and freshness dey like 5 and 6
tifun loran sighted
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Princedapace(m): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2023
Bobloco:
This is wonderful

On the flip side, can we see pictures of the botched Amala hangout that was ruined by some tribal bigots who refused to move on from the same election they claimed to have won
Stop this. Can Yorubas ever do the same in their land? It is so funny how u all tag Igbos bigots when Yorubas are the worse bigots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Lastmankc(m): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2023
Jessyjeff:
Give me a plate of Abacha and 2 glasses ( who send you) of Obollo-afor or Enugu - Ezike palmwine anyday.

And give me one olosho
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Xkale1996(m): 12:34am On Nov 27, 2023
Mindlog:

It goes well with coconut and we also prepare it like the regular Abacha, going further to add ugba (ukpaka) to it. Another unique way we consume is by mixing it with odudu(Africa yam bean) with regular mix of potash, palm oil, ogiri etc.

Missing it! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
please can you teach me how to cook it
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Xkale1996(m): 12:35am On Nov 27, 2023
Ozommadu:

You're right

please can you teach me how to cook it
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 27, 2023
Last month, I craved Abacha so much that when I saw an Abacha girl on the street, I bought one plate and ate it all while walking on the street. I love that food so much. I will defo be in Enugu for Abach on my next trip.
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Ozommadu:

You're right

Exactly. Abacha Mmiri from my side as well. I love that food die.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Killermamba: 12:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Ozommadu:
Still on Enugu Abacha hangout

It was a fun filled moment, already night and people no wan gree leave, lol cheesy
enugu has the best abacha

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Dybala11(m): 1:34am On Nov 27, 2023
Ozommadu:
Still on Enugu Abacha hangout

It was a fun filled moment, already night and people no wan gree leave, lol cheesy
Naso jarey. 🤝🤝🤝

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Dybala11(m): 1:35am On Nov 27, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Fufu and Tuwo Shikanfi hangout ko ... anyway when you have okpa or isi ewu hangout invite me o
I never chop isi-ewu till I left Enugu during my service year. 😭😭

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Overcomer26: 2:41am On Nov 27, 2023
There is difference between AKPU MIRI and ABACHA Bro. Most southern states consumes it
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by CrossRhodes: 3:37am On Nov 27, 2023
Jessyjeff:
Give me a plate of Abacha and 2 glasses ( who send you) of Obollo-afor or Enugu - Ezike palmwine anyday.

This is the standard
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by CrossRhodes: 3:40am On Nov 27, 2023
Killermamba:
enugu has the best abacha
No doubt
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by SEO2002: 3:59am On Nov 27, 2023
Mindlog:

Imolites also consume it, my side call it ji akpu mmiri , the difference is only in the shredding as we use knife to achieve the thin slices while Enugu shred with that metal hand shredder to achieve that noodle look.
my side in Imo state call it “ji akwu”

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Iykman042(m): 4:07am On Nov 27, 2023
I'm waiting for akpu hangout
my love for akpu and egusi or ogbono soup is top notch
as i belong to swallow food association of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Mindlog: 4:52am On Nov 27, 2023
MOVIC6:

There's nothing like Ji akpu mmiri in Imo, it's Akpummiri, jus simple, goan learn your language very well.

Because you are from every part of Imo!

Go and learn about variation very well.
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by masterflowx(m): 5:17am On Nov 27, 2023
Ege lasan lasan.
Paki lasan lasan
Mtchewww
Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by QueenDima47(f): 6:01am On Nov 27, 2023
A name of a person in the north is a name of food in the east. God is great.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abacha Hangout In Enugu State by Edusouls(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Abegi leave youths to use this moments of hangout to calm nerves in the hell fire of a country we find ourselves, depression and anxiety don full everywhere

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter / Popular Cuisines And Dishes Among Deltans (photos) / Whats The Nigerian Local Name For Oregano Leaves ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.