Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. (1943 Views)

Moment Terrified Mum Saw Her Jobless 17yr Old Son's N50m Mercedes Benz -pics/vid / Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? / Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by Iamdbull: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
So I traveled home and saw my mom on bike for the first time, on first thought I felt bad then on another thought I remembered how she was supporting Asiwaju. Then I stopped feeling bad for her.

Am I a good son ?

Enjoy my little freestyle about the state of the nation below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu6IjONLBsc?si=51BKA-DyFHeKK-ZB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by 4KNGOATS(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2023
Iamdbull:
So I traveled home and saw my mom on bike for the first time, on first thought I felt bad then on another thought I remembered how she was supporting Asiwaju. Then I stopped feeling bad for her.

Am I a good son ?

Enjoy my little freestyle about the state of the nation below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu6IjONLBsc?si=51BKA-DyFHeKK-ZB
U are a baaaaaaaaaaad boy
Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by CaptainAyub: 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2023
You did well.
She should be able to enjoy d consequences of her choice.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by Lovemeharder(f): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
angry
Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by Iamdbull: 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
4KNGOATS:

U are a baaaaaaaaaaad boy
Lol
Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by YorubaDemonswag: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
You didn't do well, you should have cancel her as your type always didgrin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by Iamdbull: 9:01pm On Nov 26, 2023
YorubaDemonswag:
You didn't do well, you should have cancel her as your type always didgrin
Haba
Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by Blake755: 9:17pm On Nov 26, 2023
So because she supported APC you won't help her again hmm
Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by YorubaDemonswag: 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Iamdbull:

Haba

Yes now,since you've shown yourself to be worthless children. You can simply go ahead to cancel her.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by Iamdbull: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
CaptainAyub:
You did well.
She should be able to enjoy d consequences of her choice.
Haaa

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
Using asiwaju name to press some people mumu bottom so that they can listening to your music,may the Lord be with you.if you traded sands you go collect stones money

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by brain54(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
Using asiwaju name to press some people mumu bottom so that they can listening to your music,may the Lord be with you.if you traded stands you go collect stones money
Using his mother’s is even worser

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by sacajawea: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2023
brain54:

Using his mother’s is even worser
Likeeee.. if this story of his mother Didn't happen, it would show a deeper insight into his mental Illness.

He Lies and seems very unrelenting, even though his music is extremely painful to listen to.
Absolutely no talent, and he has been at it for years now..
So jumping okada is the serious bad reward for supporting Tinubu? We're they so rich before??

A true Psychiatric Case

3 Likes

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 27, 2023
I can cope with a relative with dissenting political views as much as they don't bring it in my face all the time. Quitely support any candidate you want or believe any shit you want, just do not involve me in your political belief and we will get along fine.
Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by Gadafii: 5:04am On Nov 27, 2023
You didn’t do well, you should have disowned your own mama because he supported asiwaju

I won’t still listen to those your mumu songs you always come around with stvpid stories just to promote

When you could have just pleaded to nairalanders to listen and give honest review of your music, continue

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by chiiraq802(m): 6:30am On Nov 27, 2023
You are nothing but a Useless son.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2023
You didn't do well, why you no give her sliding tackle?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by Cultismkills: 7:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Whoever advised you to venture into music should be shot point blank, your music is so painful to the ear and a great threat to human existence worse you used your innocent mother for your foolish charade

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by Intergrated: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2023
chiiraq802:
You are nothing but a Useless son.
never knew matured boy like this could be this foolish. Make he dey bull for nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by WantsandMore: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2023
Dude stop this sakamanje PR, drop a good song, go on tiktpk, fb, Instagram & get a good influencer to push your music...

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by Nemesis0147(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2023
sacajawea:

Like if this Didn't happen, it would show a deeper insight into his mental Illness

He Lies and seems very unrelenting, even though his music is extremely painful to listen to.
Absolutely no talent, and he has been at it for years now..

So jumping okada is the reward for supporting Tinubu? Were they so rich before??
bro

The guy offend you before?😂
Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by Intergrated: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2023
Very grab idiot.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by sacajawea: 9:41am On Nov 27, 2023
Nemesis0147:
bro

The guy offend you before?😂
How's that offend??
You are a subhuman.
The extreme Stupidity that I'm explaining comes across as being offended... A waste of time and typing

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by Nemesis0147(m): 9:46am On Nov 27, 2023
sacajawea:

How's that offend??
You are a subhuman.
The extreme Stupidity that I'm explaining comes across as being offended... A waste of time and typing
take a chill pill…life is not that serious abeg.
Have a nice day.
Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by sacajawea: 9:46am On Nov 27, 2023
Cultismkills:
Whoever advised you to venture into music should be shot point blank, your music is so painful to the ear and a great threat to human existence worse you used your innocent mother for your foolish charade
His mother is not innocent.
Like it is with more than 60% of Psychiatric patients, his mother (and father) are at the centre and the cause of this complex madness.
If we should look at the matter well, with access to information from the beginning to now, it is very likely she is deserving of all this, as well as the donkey and disgrace of a son ok the internet.
Re: Why I Didn't Pity My Mom When I Saw Her in this condition. by sacajawea: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2023
Gadafii:
You didn’t do well, you should have disowned your own mama because he supported asiwaju
Correct. 👍
Disowning should have been the minimum Punishment

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Very Toxic Mother, Please Advice Me / My Wife Is A Fresh Graduate And Our Family Wants Baby / Marriage A Second Time Around Too Same Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.