Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,622 members, 7,813,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo (10429 Views)

Chimerism & DNA: How True Is This Condition? / Are The Kids Good Enough Reason To Endure & Stay An Abusive Marriage? / Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Knocknock: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2020
Only a God sent lady can endure with a man in this bad condition.

Yes,  there are women everywhere  but out of many few of them are called virtuous woman.

It is only a God sent woman that can manage to live and endure with a man  in such situation as you see on the photo above.

Many ladies love an already made man,  a man that has it all,  a man loaded with cash and ready to spend it on her.

We stumbled on a situation where we visited a man who has no better way of description than a wretched man.

He  was very poor and had nothing doing for a living. They feed from hand to mouth .

While discussing with him,  he revealed that he's happily married with 3 kids yet living in a one room  face me I face you apartment .

His wife is very beautiful and young , when we tried to force words out of his mouth on how he managed to get such an enduring lady,  he said..
" It is only a God's sent woman that can live with a man like me under this my wretched condition .

"I know this is not the end of my life because I still see a very bright and glittering future ahead of us,  she has been there for me and our children despite what people say to us.

The fact remains that.... see photos of the man and the wretched house

Source... https://yawabase.com/2020/06/only-gods-sent-ladies-can-endure-with-a-man-in-this-condition.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by donbachi(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2020
There is a woman for every man...as we have gold,so we have silver.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Freestainworld(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2020
Nairaland ladies over to you.

1 Like

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by bukatyne(f): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
One child was enough so they can concentrate their thin resources on him/her.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2020
Whatever.
Call me devil sent. I can't endure it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
It is very unfair to birth children into this condition.

29 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Omoluabi16(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Now, this is madness.

3 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 11, 2020
No vex ohh

But I no fit, I can't fitter and I can't fittest grin grin

No insult me ohh because im not normal biko tongue

6 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Oluromantic: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2020
bukatyne:
Poor men wives are usually very fertile

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Righteousness89(m): 11:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Your GOD Ordained partner will hardly leave you! She /he will stick out his/life for you!

5 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by mumumugu(m): 3:00am On Jun 12, 2020
three children under this condition and you call her God. no na mumu famiky

8 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 12, 2020
These ones don't know what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by shilenji(m): 6:22am On Jun 12, 2020
Oluromantic:

Poor men wives are usually very fertile
because poor men kinni are always erect. Wen dere is no job to keep busy with you will keep busy with wateva u have

2 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by shilenji(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
then go and die single.
Nonsense
she might actually be lucky, she will probably get a man who can cater for her needs, they always do

2 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 12, 2020
well they don't look like suffer heads
Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by cococandy(f): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2020
In that case, there are millions of god fearing women in Nigeria.

OP did this family ask you to use their picture for your thread? They seem to be happy in their home, smiling and enjoying their lives together. They probably don’t know you’re using them to score points on NL.

10 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Queenyprinxex(f): 7:16am On Jun 12, 2020
Something is definitely wrong with Nigerian guys, how could any one think of having a wife in that condition let alone having erection to have 3 kids?

21 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Mindlog: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2020
There is nothing God-sent about it, just a case of 2 people desperate to be addressed as being married, a father and a mother when they clearly know they have nothing economically going for them.

Such couple don't see anything wrong in birthing more children despite the fact they live hand to mouth and such family set up generate kids who hawk on the streets or given out as househelps. Some see nothing wrong in their children growing up lacking basic needs.

7 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by egopersonified(f): 7:19am On Jun 12, 2020
I swear, these people be don't live in that room. Look well.
Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by ednut1(m): 7:23am On Jun 12, 2020
This is why many remain poor. Still giving birth like pigs

3 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Bornfool(m): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2020
What of God sent slayqueen?
Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 12, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
then go and die single.
Nonsense

Go and die poverty stricken.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by HoliMaree: 7:34am On Jun 12, 2020
Lazy nigga. I pray those kids don't die. Must they be so dirty?

1 Like

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by MZrapper(f): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
then go and die single.
Nonsense
Not everyone can be brainwashed into poverty in the name of marriage like whoever birthed you.
Don't normalize this sickening lifestyle.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Ezemust: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2020
bukatyne:
they probably had twins
Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by sisisioge: 7:48am On Jun 12, 2020
Hmmmm...and they have triplets or they had the babies in torrent? Anyways, they shouldn't have to live like that, if he can't afford it, she should. Being so lowly isn't a thing to embrace or bring children into biko.

1 Like

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Mindlog: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
then go and die single.
Nonsense

There is nothing heroic about living in poverty.

12 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by MZrapper(f): 7:50am On Jun 12, 2020
Ezemust:
they probably had twins
Thought they had triplet.
The ones who look like twins are older than the one seated on her laps.
Why didn't they stop after the supposed twins? Poverty is their destiny.

4 Likes

Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Automatic3444(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2020
wow.. so touching
Re: Only God's Sent Ladies Can Endure With A Man In This Condition-photo by Ezemust: 8:20am On Jun 12, 2020
MZrapper:

Thought they had triplet.
The ones who look like twins are older than the one seated on her laps.
Why didn't they stop after the supposed twins? Poverty is their destiny.
life can be evil at times.patience is bea.that man can still build mansions tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15k Housekeeping Allowance For A Month.is It Ok / Should Parents UnCloth In Presence Of Their Children? / Happy Children's Day - Funny Memories Of Your Childhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.