Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

How Did Nigerians React To Colonial Masters During Colonial Era - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Did Nigerians React To Colonial Masters During Colonial Era (2247 Views)

Where Did Nigerians Get That Superiority Complex From? / Colonial Era Pictures Of Lagos / Where Did The Colonial Masters Get The Name Nigeria From ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did Nigerians React To Colonial Masters During Colonial Era by EEngineer1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2011
i am doing a little research on the resistance of african tribes to colonialism,
i would like to know how the british coped with the nigerian indigenes in the colonial period, were there frequent revolts, did they leave in different places, were they disrespectful to the nigerians

i would like someone with good second hand knowledge or if possible first hand experience to explain, and if there are any materials to explain on how life was during this period please gladly share

thanks

(1) (Reply)

Twin Worship? / . / What Is The Difference Between Igbo And Edo(esan) Men??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.