Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price (26889 Views)

Reactions Trail ‘Drop’ In Cooking Gas Price / Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease / FG Moves To End DSTV's Monopoly, Says Multichoice Is Cheating Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by storlinenews1: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
Portable send his advise to Isreal dmw - Marry 4 wives and you won’t have problems

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPRJn0xJegU

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Kukutenla: 10:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Nigerians and doing mago mago business.
Let me first address some issues I notice on Nairaland,some people are really programmed to come online and always hurl insultive words anytime there's a good thread that seems to make life easier for the Nigerians.
Please I beg these people to sheathe their negative criticism and allow Nigerians breathe a bit on these good news.
Back to the topic,I daresay the biggest problem of Nigerians are middlemen and women.
Even if Government decides today to pump LPG to every nook and cranny of Nigeria so the price of gas can be reduced,these unscrupulous middlemen and women,who are the depot owners,the truck drivers e.t.c will definitely resist it because of the little margin they believe is their entitlement.
I believe that element of Greed is our biggest problem as a country.
I share a true life experience that happened some days ago on another issue,an anonymous person contacted on Whatsapp and asked I write reviews on an app and get paid 1000 for every positive review I wrote.
Due to my interactions with people from a certain country,I believe that individual was from that country,he gave me the number of someone I should contact on another app and submit a code so I could be registered in the system and get paid.
I contacted that person and lo and behold,I was given a task every 30 minutes to write a review,by the end of the day,I made 7000.
The next day I started writing my review and within 3 hours I was paid 5000.
I couldn't believe such freebies existed in Nigeria,until the Person paying me the money in Nigeria said I must make payments into a Ponzi scheme before I could be given more reviews,I quickly blocked the scammer and reported to the person who contacted me on Whatsapp.
The individual was very bitter and asked why the Nigerian person asked me to start making payments to a Ponzi scheme when all she was asked to do was simply pay people who had written reviews.
I just blocked all of them to have my sanity,what's my point in all these.
Just like the artificial increment in the price of gas, Nigerians are really the problem of their fellow Nigerians.
God bless Honest Nigerians.....
You be zombie
Is it the thread that will make life easier or the actual crash in price of gas

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by storm001(m): 10:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
FG should stop moving and start showing result.

All this moves and vows without evidence is garbage.

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by DavidEsq(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kingsasian:
Always "moving." All talk and no action.
Wallahi! For the next 6 months, na just mumu talk we go dey hear. Useless and clueless people
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Walelavender(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Do we need to be told or their actions seen?

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Ishilove: 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Rubbish talk until it's done 4k all of una fada
And their modas join. Modafockas

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by jaxxy(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
They increased the price now they want to pretend like they want to crash it? How did the price go up in the 1st place?

we were warned that they were increasing the price and as saud it was increased so what all this?
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Jagabanarmy: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
jmoore:
It is pathetic and shameful that a country rich in gas can't make it cheap for the citizens.
A very sad indeed
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Spandau: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Let me first address some issues I notice on Nairaland,some people are really programmed to come online and always hurl insultive words anytime there's a good thread that seems to make life easier for the Nigerians.
Please I beg these people to sheathe their negative criticism and allow Nigerians breathe a bit on these good news.
Back to the topic,I daresay the biggest problem of Nigerians are middlemen and women.
Even if Government decides today to pump LPG to every nook and cranny of Nigeria so the price of gas can be reduced,these unscrupulous middlemen and women,who are the depot owners,the truck drivers e.t.c will definitely resist it because of the little margin they believe is their entitlement.
I share a true life experience that happened some days ago on another issue,an anonymous person contacted on Whatsapp and asked I write reviews on an app and get paid 1000 for every positive review I wrote.
Due to my interactions with people from a certain country,I believe that individual was from that country,he gave me the number of someone I should contact on another app and submit a code so I could be registered in the system and get paid.
I contacted that person and lo and behold,I was given a task every 30 minutes to write a review,by the end of the day,I made 7000.
I couldn't believe such freebies existed in Nigeria,until the Person paying me the money in Nigeria said I must make payments into a Ponzi scheme before I could be given more reviews,I quickly blocked the scammer and reported to the person who contacted me on Whatsapp.
The individual was very bitter and asked why the Nigerian person asked me to start making payments to a Ponzi scheme when all she was asked to do was simply pay people who had written reviews.
Just like the artificial increment in the price of gas, Nigerians are really the problem of their fellow Nigerians.

You are the only right thinking individual, so far on this thread. Some people will just type trash and insult the Federal government as if it is Tinubu that will personally distribute gas. The problem with the country is what you have succinctly stated. There are so many disloyal, unpatriotic, greedy and wicked bastards in this country whose only aim is to continue to live off other people's misery. This attitude cuts across every business in Nigeria.

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by SIXTEENTH(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ozommadu:

Why are Nigerians so easy to be deceived

Abi this one follow for "on your mandate " crew??

I swear they're easy to be decieve like a jilted women

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by EdiskyHarry: 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
Stupid federal government
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by dododawa1: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
To to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to to

When will be

Done done done done done done done done

Government

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Abu4shizo: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
because useless people are living in a useless country
Ozommadu:

Why are Nigerians so easy to be deceived

Abi this one follow for "on your mandate " crew??

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Omalicious1: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2023
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Juniorangel(m): 11:15pm On Nov 26, 2023
Toluabigr8:
Buhari = Shocked

Tinubu = Vow

If you know you know undecided
FG = Moves...
That how they keep deceiving their minions.

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by SuccessfulRichi: 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2023
May you move to your grave in Jesus name AMEN AMEN AMEN. Scammers.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by JerryGent1983: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nawa oo I no come see ppl wey dey defend Tinubu and Apc again eehhhh this one choke ooo aaaaaah dem eye don dey clear small small

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by patrickcollins: 1:03am On Nov 27, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Rubbish talk until it's done 4k all of una fada
Every time move, I thought they gave hit the ground running
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:48am On Nov 27, 2023
iwaeda:

https://punchng.com/fg-moves-to-crash-cooking-gas-price/
. Govt filled with lies and propaganda. Always Hoping, always moving, always promising, always in shock. They gat nothing to offer. That was the reason they employed lieing machines as thier media aides to deceive gullibles. They like doing the talking instead of acting. Hope Agbadorians are buying has for 200 naira. Promax shegee go kill all of una esp Ekiti people, Osun and Lagos.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Jadiks:
I just hope so
keep hoping GULLIBLE.
Govt filled with lies and propaganda. Always Hoping, always moving, always promising, always in shock. They gat nothing to offer. That was the reason they employed lieing machines as thier media aides to deceive gullibles. They like doing the talking instead of acting. Hope Agbadorians are buying gas for 200 naira. Promax shegee go kill all of una esp Ekiti people, Osun and Lagos. Una go hear word. Buhari will be a saint compared to your Sniffer. Don't rush here to comment on NL, better start planning on how to JAPA to GABON
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:56am On Nov 27, 2023
Lovemeharder:
Good.
Govt filled with lies and propaganda. Always Hoping, always moving, always promising, always in shock. They gat nothing to offer. That was the reason they employed lieing machines as thier media aides to deceive gullibles. They like doing the talking instead of acting. Hope Agbadorians are buying has for 200 naira. Promax shegee go kill all of una esp Ekiti people, Osun and Lagos.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 2:00am On Nov 27, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Let me first address some issues I notice on Nairaland,some people are really programmed to come online and always hurl insultive words anytime there's a good thread that seems to talk about making life easier for the Nigerians.
Nigerians are really the problem of Nigerians. Esp Tinubu the sniffer employing lieing media aides to deceive the gullibles. Govt filled with lies and propaganda. Always Hoping, always moving, always promising, always in shock. They gat nothing to offer. That was the reason they employed lieing machines as thier media aides to deceive gullibles. They like doing the talking instead of acting. Hope Agbadorians are buying gas for 200 naira. Promax shegee go kill all of una esp Ekiti people, Osun and Lagos.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by FireUpNow(m): 2:21am On Nov 27, 2023
Dey play rhere
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Giving agbadorians renewed hope as usual. Shege all the way. No be una stand for his mandate? Una legs no go ever touch ground.
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Brushstrokes20: 2:57am On Nov 27, 2023
Usual bullocks!
# all motion, NO MOVEMENT govt of self serving THIEVES! undecided
NEXT!
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by soccerlite: 3:10am On Nov 27, 2023
Another promisery note

When daily needs items become unaffordable

Something God bless nigeria with abundantly

Flabbergasted
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by soccerlite: 3:16am On Nov 27, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
keep hoping GULLIBLE.
Govt filled with lies and propaganda. Always Hoping, always moving, always promising, always in shock. They gat nothing to offer. That was the reason they employed lieing machines as thier media aides to deceive gullibles. They like doing the talking instead of acting. Hope Agbadorians are buying gas for 200 naira. Promax shegee go kill all of una esp Ekiti people, Osun and Lagos. Una go hear word. Buhari will be a saint compared to your Sniffer. Don't rush here to comment on NL, better start planning on how to JAPA to GABON

You people are funny sha

Especially ekiti osun and Lagos 🤣

Sorry are you in Gabon too now?

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by CrossRhodes: 3:55am On Nov 27, 2023
At the gas station yesterday and people were buying 1kg of gas, 1.5kg, 3kg.

No purchasing power
I kept wondering if that would even last 2 days for them.

This country has really fallen off

Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Ifebi82: 4:30am On Nov 27, 2023
the government of 'will', 'to', 'set to'... Truly this government is continuation of buhari
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by online4business: 4:52am On Nov 27, 2023
Moving... Loading.... Moving... Loading
Moving... Loading.... Moving... Loading... 2027...

Another campaign promise I'll do..
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by villagereporter(m): 5:47am On Nov 27, 2023
Everyday naa move when are they going to standstill? Ozuor people. Ekwensu
Re: FG Moves To Crash Cooking Gas Price by Taiye11: 5:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Which kind leaders and politicians do we have in this country for God sake... lies left and right. Action speak louder

After Secret Talks: Buhari Takes Steps To End Feud With Tinubu / Niger Republic Gives 6 Nigerians National Honours / IPOB Women Disrupt 'Handshake Across The Niger' Summit In Enugu. Photos/Video

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67