Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) (3877 Views)

Ogun State: Emerging Industrial Hub Of Nigeria (Pictures) / Anambra: The Battle For The Soul Of APGA / President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by IamAtikulate: 12:37am On Nov 27, 2023
Harbour Industrial Layout

5 Likes

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by IamAtikulate: 12:40am On Nov 27, 2023
More Industries

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by IamAtikulate: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Yoshy:
Won't my brother's have sense for once, what do you hope to achieve with these? We are too mediocre in thinking. I see a lot of Yoruba guys and ladies building Multi-Million dollar businesses, yet extremely down to earth. Every little achievement we are showing off, attracting more hatred. To what end bikonu?
Shatap.

Down to earth kee you dia.

Name 10 Yoruba-built multi-million dollar business outside Lagos and I'll name 100 multi-million dollar business within the East.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by IamAtikulate: 12:48am On Nov 27, 2023
Chicason Industrial Estate, Nnewi

Na one man get this industrial estate and he doesn't go about making noise like our noise neighbours.

grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Yoshy: 12:50am On Nov 27, 2023
IamAtikulate:

Shatap.

Down to earth kee you dia.

Name 10 Yoruba-built multi-million dollar business outside Lagos and I'll name 100 multi-million dollar business within the East.

You're obviously not exposed. For starters Google top startups in Nigeria, I bet you will see Yorubas at the helm. These are businesses making millions of dollars yearly. Smart money. Not Okey and Sons limited, driving Venza and owns a two story building (this is good in it's own right).

I am talking about wealth that will span a lifetime. I don't want us to exchange words, but it should be a wake up call.

Let's stop the bragging that brings only hatred.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by IamAtikulate: 12:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Yoshy:

You're obviously not exposed. For starters Google top startups in Nigeria, I bet you will see Yorubas at the helm. These are businesses making millions of dollars yearly. Smart money. Not Okey and Sons limited, driving Venza and owns a two story building (this is good in it's own right).

I am talking about wealth that will span a lifetime. I don't want us to exchange words, but it should be a wake up call.

You have been sighted Yoruba man.

Like I said, name 10 multi-million yoruba businesses outside Lagos and I'll name 100 multi-million Igbo businesses in the East.

Name them and stop constituting nuisance

grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by IamAtikulate: 1:01am On Nov 27, 2023
It's already 1 AM.

We'll continue again later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:08am On Nov 27, 2023
igwebuike01:

Richest, most educated? Stop living in the past

Please, open a thread on the NYSC thing abeg
Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:17am On Nov 27, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Okay. Same Anambra that's a mess. Thanks to Allah for Soludo that's working hard to fix the mess
who give this one phone, the most polluted city i think should be delhi in India. You are posting news and images from 2016. currenty lagos tops the list in Nigeria. stick with raping children and terrorism leave technology. f?°,kin APC dog.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Antivirus92(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2023
adamusuleiman1:
Okay. Same Anambra that's a mess. Thanks to Allah for Soludo that's working hard to fix the mess
You Yorubas are so insecure. I remember the other Ogun state thread, no Igbo was there, the thread was left for u people that at a time, the op started inviting Anambra1st.son. Here you are in an Anambra thread doing your usual hate job. But you will be the first to label someone hateful

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Afamed: 7:42am On Nov 27, 2023
Largest Industrial hub with zero IGR

More like Gbajue industrial hub

1 Like

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Antivirus92(m): 7:44am On Nov 27, 2023
Afamed:
Largest Industrial hup with zero IGR

More like Gbajue industrial hup
IGR is not a determinant of how wealthy a people is.
GDP is....

9 Likes

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Afamed: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2023
Antivirus92:
IGR is not a determinant of how wealthy a people is.
GDP is....

Na so you must have heard this from your Pandora fraud

You know he's involved in trader to trader economy

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by BolaAThubv(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2023
Yoshy:
Won't my brothers have sense for once, what do you hope to achieve with these? We are too mediocre in thinking. I see a lot of Yoruba guys and ladies building Multi-Million dollar businesses, yet extremely down to earth. Every little achievement we are showing off, attracting more hatred. To what end bikonu?
You're an absolute nincompoop! Your brothers are trying to advertise and sell their market and you're wailing about it. They're trying to advertise their businesses and your inferiority complex soul cannot stand it? Gosh! Everything has to be bragging and showing off to you? Are you ok? May Chukwu Okike Abiama have mercy on your miserable soul!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Nice2023(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2023
adamusuleiman1:

Lagos is the 4th unlivable cities in the whole wide world guess u know that too.

It has the dirtiest air qualities in the world.

That is according to global livability index 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Antivirus92(m): 8:12am On Nov 27, 2023
Afamed:

Na so you must have heard this from your Pandora fraud

You know he's involved in trader to trader economy
imagine believing that all those shanties and brown roofs in Osun state generate more than the largest market in West Africa located in onitsha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Nice2023(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2023
Yoshy:

U are not smart at all.

Name one yoruba multi million industry and u are still arguing blindly.

Fear,fear man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Trizyd(m): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2023
God bless Anambra, may it continue to prosper. From a Yoruba bro. Peace✌️

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Bestmanfornow: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2023
Anambra is home of indigenous investors in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Afamed: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2023
Antivirus92:
imagine believing that all those shanties and brown roofs in Osun state generate more than the largest market in West Africa located in onitsha

Largest market in West Africa kil_(l you there

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Bestmanfornow: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2023
99% of the industries are control by indigenes unlike west

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Bestmanfornow: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2023
Afamed:

Largest market in West Africa kil_(l you there
Anambra state host 48 standard markets including West African largest market this is fact no body can't dispute no matter how bitter you are

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by CandidAdmin(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2023
Trizyd:
God bless Anambra, may it continue to prosper. From a Yoruba bro. Peace✌️

Do you know how lovely it was to find a person that doesn't carry tribe for head?
God bless you jare.

BTW op, how come we don't see their products here. I check the locations of those industries but haven't seen products from SE.

Is it that these guys don't take advertising and marketing seriously?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Bestmanfornow: 8:42am On Nov 27, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Do you know how lovely it was to find a person that doesn't carry tribe for head?
God bless you jare.

BTW op, how come we don't see their products here. I check the locations of those industries but haven't seen products from SE.

Their products are everywhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by CandidAdmin(m): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
Their products are everywhere

Really? I don't really see them.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Bestmanfornow: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Really? I don't really see them.
You most be living in cave 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Femmyfamous4u(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2023
IamAtikulate:
It's not surprising that Anambra state is the largest indigenous industrial hub in Nigeria.

They don't glory in the investment of non-indigenes.

And let's not forget that this state was razed to the ground during the war, but has grown today become the hub of indigenous industries and home of the largest billionaires in Nigeria per capita.

Let's take a walk

But here is a quick run down of the indigenous industries in Anambra state:

Ibeto Group,
Innoson vehicle & motor products
Jamek steel industry
Tummy tumny noodle
Juhel pharmaceutical
Eteleson group of industries
Coscharies group
Ekcel tomatoes refining plant
Chickason group
Kutic Tiles
Home pride paint
Pokobros group
Sun shine flour mill
Tonimas
Cutix wire & cable plc
Nero pharmaceutical
Kp pharmaceutical industry
Zubix food and beverages
Life vegitable oil
Osaks food and beverages
Piko juice
Orange drugs
Premiere brewery
Best aluminum
Union Auto battery
Ogbuawa motor products
Jesco group compay
Dozzy group of company
Anambra rice mill
Cuchad rice mill
Alo Aluminum
Cometstar manufacturing industry
Eastern Distilleries And Food Industries
Geoelis cable
Intafact beverages
Nexans kablemetal ltd
Anizon paper mill
Udesco manufacturing ltd
MacDon group
Kristoral & co ltd
Best Aliminum
Okeyson plastic
Awotolo industry ltd
Reliable still and plastic ltd
Ezenwa plastics
King vegetable oil
Veno vegetable oil
Marks on chemical industrial ltd
Citizen paint
Synico group
Bentrco group
Adswitch plc
Louis carter group
Cento group of companies
First express aluminum
Uru industrial ltd
Poly foam
Hygi line chemical industry ltd
Chemtech chemical ltd
Winco foarm
Arimaco group
Lyden farm
Tiger food industry
Hardies and dromedas
Cometstar cable
Kate associates industries
Stain Rice mill
Cochad rice mill
Nugodili industries
Geomex industries
Ascon Oil lubricants industry

Delfarm
Mohaz group building one of biggest poultry farm in
Southeast
Joseph Agro Limited – Rice production
Coscharis Farms – Rice production
Eckel Farms – Tomatoes and cassava production
Lynden Farms – Integrated farm project
Novtech Farms – Rice production
Silos & Grains
Malting plant Private Investment
Tricity Integrated Farms Private Investment
MIP Farms – Tomatoes & Greenhouse production Private Investment
Planned
Chealse group
ThaiBorneo Energy Ltd

KATES ASSOCIATED INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing & Marketing of Cosmetics and Toiletries

KINGSIZE PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing and Marketing of Pharmaceutical Products

KRISORAL AND COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing of PET Resin Based Products (PET Bottles PET Preforms, Drug Dispense Cups, Roll-Over Pilfer-Proof (ROPP) Caps, PVC Shrink Label, PVC Shrink Film Extrusion.)

NIGERIAN MINERAL WATER INDUSTRIES LTD.
Bottling of Carbonated Soft Drinks and Treated Water

EASTERN DISTILLERIES & FOOD INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing & Distilling of Spirits and wine

EKWENIBE & SONS TRADING COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing and Assembling, Haulage, Agro-Allied Business

EMOS BEST INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturers of Baby-Care, Body-Care and Hair-Care Products

ENVOY OIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Processing of Palm Kernel, Refining of Palm Kernel Oil and Special Palm Oil, Production of Vegetable Oil, RBD Palm Oil, Bar & Tablet Soap, Plastic Cans

FRANOSON MANNYON INTERNATIONAL COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing of Pharmaceuticals

TOPAN ADVANCE AGRO PAPER LTD
Paper Converters, Manufacturer of Toilet papers and Plastic bags/waterproof

TRANSTELL VENTURES NIGERIA LTD.
Refining of Palm Kernel Oil into Vegetable Oil, Refining of Special Palm Oil (SPO) into RBD Oil for Food & Beverage Producers, Refining of Palm Oil into Olein and Stearine

L.L. NWADIKE & ASSOCIATES LTD.
Paper Converters, Manufacturing of Office Stationery

LOUIS CARTER GROUP OF COMPANIES
Manufacturing of Plastic Products, Auto Batteries etc

MARKSON CHEMICAL INDUSTRY (WEST AFRICA) LTD.
Manufacturing and Marketing of Industrial Chemicals

WIRE DRAW POWDER NIG LTD
Industrial Powders

MIC-MERAH GROUP LTD.
Transportation Services, Courier Services, Sales of Auto Spare Parts, Marketing of Petroleum Products, Real Estate Development, Agriculture,

SAFREED INTL NIG LTD
Industrial Raw Material Engineering

PETER E. VENTURES (NIGERIA) LTD.
Manufacturing of Light Hurricane Lantern, Plastic Hangers, Pharmaceutical Cups, Poly Bags, Fast-Food Packs and Allied Products

POKO OIL MILLS (WEST AFRICA) LTD. Production of Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Cake and Vegetable Oil

POKOBROS FOOD & CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Flour Milling, Production of Livestock Feeds

AWUTOLO INDUSTRIES LTD. Manufacturing of Plastic Products, Toilet Papers, Stationery and Industrial Tapes, Importation and Marketing of Educational Materials and Food Commodities

DUEMAN CHEMICALS LTD.
Manufacturing of Colourants and Printing Inks

ONITSHA ALUMINIUM MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD. (Onalumco)
Manufacturing of Aluminum Cooking Utensils, Corrugation of Long span Roofing Sheets

ORIENT PETROLEUM RESOURCES LTD.
Exploration & Production of Crude Oil, Petroleum Refinery

AFRICANA-FIRST PUBLISHERS LTD.
Publishing of Books

OZALLA PLASTICS ENTERPRISES LTD.
Manufacturing & Marketing of Plastic Domestic Wares and Containers

PESACO CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing of Hyma Foam Products

UGO GARMENTS INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing of Garments.

UNION AUTOPARTS MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD.
Manufacturing of Auto Batteries, Spare Parts & Accessories

URU INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing of Automobile Cables

CUTIX PLC
Manufacturing and Marketing of Electrical, Automobile & Telecommunication Wire, Cables and Related Products

DANCO MANNYON INDUSTRIES LTD.
Plastic Products Manufacturing, Technical Engineering Services, Printing of Labels, Calendars and Packaging,

WHIZ PRODUCTS (WEST AFRICA) LTD.
Blending & Marketing of Lubricants and Hydraulic Fluids, Production of Adhesives, motor gasket and other motor parts

UDESCO MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD.
Production and Marketing of Cosmetics

OBIKE INDUSTRIES (NIGERIA) LTD.
Manufacturing of Industrial Raw Materials & Allied Products, General Chemical Consultancy
ADSWITCH PLC

Manufacturing of Electric Switch-Gear & Fittings
A.N. EJEAGWU & SONS LTD.
Manufacturing and Marketing of Toilet Rolls, Jumbo Reels of Tissue Paper and Paper Napkins

GARBS ORGANISATION LTD.
Manufacturing of Rubber & Plastic Products, Production of Table Water and Yoghurt, General Merchandising, distribution of Automobile & Motorcycle Parts, Agro-Allied Business, Real Estate Development.

GINPAT ALUMINIUM PRODUCTS LTD.
Fabrication of Aluminium Roofing Sheets, Doors, Window

GOLDEN OIL INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturers of Vegetable Oil, Margarine, Stearine and Bakery Fats

GOOD POLY NIG.
Polythene Manufacturing

GREATGATE INVESTMENT LTD.
Production of Longspan Aluminium Roofing Sheets, Doors & Windows, Real Estate Development, Building & Civil Engineering Construction
IJU INDUSTRIES LTD.
Manufacturing & Marketing of Rubber Products, Metal Fabrication and Works

JIMEX INDUSTRIES (NIGERIA) LTD.
Fabrication of Aluminium Products for Domestic and Construction Users

Non-indigenous companies in Anambra state

Nigeria brewery
Ground cereal Plc
Coca cola
SABMiller plc
PZ Cussion plc
Nigeria brewery
Ground cereal Plc
Coca cola
SABMiller plc
PZ Cussion plc

Have you been to Ogun state? You're just in an enclave thinking everything starts and ends in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Bestmanfornow: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Have you been to Ogun state? You're just in an enclave thinking everything starts and ends in Anambra.
75% of the industries in Ogun are owned by foreigners especially Chinese, Indians and Lebanese the rest are owned by other Nigerians, I can list more than seven industries in Ogun own by Anambra guys, Anambra is home of indigenous industries

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by IamAtikulate: 9:01am On Nov 27, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

I don't need to be to Ogun.

We judge a state by the quality of it's capital and top cities, paying specific attention to the quality of housing.

Everything doesn't start and end in Anambra, but it's not in the same league with Ogun.

NEVER

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by Femmyfamous4u(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2023
IamAtikulate:

I don't need to be to Ogun.

We judge a state by the quality of it's capital and top cities, paying specific attention to the quality of housing.

Everything doesn't start and end in Anambra, but it's not in the same league with Ogun.

NEVER

Ogun state is the most industrialised in Nigeria. Yes, Anambra is better in terms of infrastructure in the capital. So. Decide what you want to compare.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by IamAtikulate: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2023
CandidAdmin:

God bless you jare.

You don't see products from SE?

But you dey use Thyme, Vasoprin, A-Z lube, Tummy Tummy, Aston Malt, Hero, and more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: The Largest Indigenous Industrial Hub In Nigeria (picture) by CandidAdmin(m): 9:13am On Nov 27, 2023
IamAtikulate:

You don't see products from SE?

But you dey use Thyme, Vasoprin, A-Z lube, Tummy Tummy, Aston Malt, Hero, and more

First, thanks for not throwing insults like that mumu wey reply me.

second, out of all this products that you listed, na only thyme I day use

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Tears Yar'adua's Family Apart ! / Recommend A System And Form Of Government For Nigeria / Breaking!! Shakau captured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.