Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos (30503 Views)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Designer Shoes In Dubai For 'Help From Above Programme' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by WhisperedNoise: 11:00am On Nov 27, 2023
StraightGaay:
So that should be his way of giving back to the society and government
I was being sarcastic. Why won't he pay tax? Doesn't he have companies?? Of course, men of God are taxed through their companies and organizations.
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by preshyusufu: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
charity begins at home,feed your people first

he is doing that already.
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by muscodee: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Correct. 1Timothy 5:8 ESV "But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by BennyDGreat: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2023
rickleye:
Hmm as much as I applaud the ministry.
How about those at home. I mean expand the ministry here at home. Instead of just feeding the people why not create jobs , educate your people at home. N5million would go a long way at home.

Well..also know that they can't solve everyone's problem at home.

They already do so much on the home front.
5 million wouldn't solve so much at home looking at how big they are as a ministry. Believe me, their monthly spend on people a month could be running to 30-40m a month in Nigeria....
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by BennyDGreat: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2023
LegacyB:

In several Nigerian state right?
Bros don’t be too blind sometimes. We love and celebrate these men. Yes, but no one is without faults.

The point you are trying to make is very awkward.

One, the person isn't a political office holder.
It's not his job to provide for people in all states.

Two, I don't think it's fair to talk trying to undermine his current contribution to the lives of people when you don't do half as much as he does.

Three, one man can never solve all the problems of the people. Even the government, no matter how effective, cannot.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by BennyDGreat: 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
kareemkamil:
Mad man feeding people that are ok

I am sometimes shocked the way a number of you make comments here. How can you tag someone you don't know personally a 'mad man' because he's a public figure...u sef reason am

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by BennyDGreat: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
georgeakins:

He is not doing it because he loves the poor and homeless.
He is doing it because he wants to be known world wide.

Pastors are more worldly than Nigerian politicians

What observation made you come to this conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by Dadsuy: 12:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:
The body of Christ matching on.
This is a pastor born to muslim family and a convert doing wonders. He's not like janjaweêds here supporting Hamas.
He discovered it's senseless to worship hubal while claiming islam.
Nuke on all islámists!
Nuke to your useless generation!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by Padipadi(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Dadsuy:

Nuke to your useless generation!!!
Nuke received with thanks.
Take 2 free nukes on your head in return. You subscribed for one and get one free

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by Hankonyibu(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
He dey feed dem Jazz... chai dem go soon carry problem
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
He does that..
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by Rowj: 12:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:
The body of Christ matching on.
This is a pastor born to muslim family and a convert doing wonders. He's not like janjaweêds here supporting Hamas.
He discovered it's senseless to worship hubal while claiming islam.
Nuke on all islámists!
what is the meaning of what you just said now, your brain is full of critics, am not a religionist am a humanism
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by charzyh2: 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Originalsly:

That's how it should be ... do and not tell ... recipients can tell if they want to ... or the media if they learn about it ... but not the giver.

If he doesn't show this, you will still say he's using your money to buy private jet and bullet proof cars. That he's not taking care of the less privileged.

Humans can never be satisfied. Never!
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by kunle75(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Estello:

https://newsdeskng.com/2023/11/26/apostle-suleman-feeds-migrants-at-mexico-us-border-donates-100000-pesos/

Business man don see gap to capitalize on gullible people.
It's another way of getting benefits from the government of America, I smell rat with that move. But wetin me I know self.
Please don't quote me oo before I will send thunder to fire you there.
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by CrossRhodes: 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
mhumu read þhe responsible people mention.Daft
You must have Parkinson's, can't even type well.
See a doctor

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by Padipadi(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Rowj:
what is the meaning of what you just said now, your brain is full of critics, am not a religionist am a humanism
A pastor that decided to turn from one religion to the one he ll preach love.
Dear humanist, me sef be humanist. But do me a favour to know you are real.
Condemn herdsmen killings, blasphemy killings and all terror in name of religions. Face headslanmers and tell it to their face they are wrong. If not for love wey that pastor dey preach, you could v been suya from head slammers.
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by LegacyB: 1:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
BennyDGreat:

The point you are trying to make is very awkward.

One, the person isn't a political office holder.
It's not his job to provide for people in all states.

Two, I don't think it's fair to talk trying to undermine his current contribution to the lives of people when you don't do half as much as he does.

Three, one man can never solve all the problems of the people. Even the government, no matter how effective, cannot.
No wonder the Chinese people we are backward. Where did he derive the fund used? If not Nigeria . If your uncle do same to you. People like you will be the first to label him a bad uncle. You can’t be more Catholic than the pope . Stop all this gibberish talk Abeg.
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by ipobarecriminals: 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
cool parkinson like ur slowpoke father
CrossRhodes:

You must have Parkinson's, can't even type well.
See a doctor
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by ussv: 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
Thousands of NGO do this here without publicizing it, but i trust Nigerians, dem go wan show.
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by BennyDGreat: 4:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
LegacyB:

No wonder the Chinese people we are backward. Where did he derive the fund used? If not Nigeria . If your uncle do same to you. People like you will be the first to label him a bad uncle. You can’t be more Catholic than the pope . Stop all this gibberish talk Abeg.

You need to drop this kind of mentality bros make I tell u truth.

If God bless you tomorrow to become public figure, you sef try to share money to see how easy it is. The man doesn't owe anybody no explanation for how he spends his resources.

Never try to hold anybody accountable for his expenditure because he's a public figure.

Use this same energy to hold your political office holders accountable. Hold them and leave all these talk.
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by euniselfyahoo: 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2023
Keep doing good. Good name is better than riches. God bless you sir.
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by LegacyB: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
BennyDGreat:

You need to drop this kind of mentality bros make I tell u truth.

If God bless you tomorrow to become public figure, you sef try to share money to see how easy it is. The man doesn't owe anybody no explanation for how he spends his resources.

Never try to hold anybody accountable for his expenditure because he's a public figure.
Well I can’t help you.you’ll see the light some days.

Use this same energy to hold your political office holders accountable. Hold them and leave all these talk.
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by globalresource: 7:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
MT:
All for visual

So what have u done
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by globalresource: 7:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jonathan:
Hypocrisy!
This is my major problem with xtains...

When last did this one visit Nigeria prisons?

What are the Nigerian Muslims doing? Nothing. Except to bomb or support terrorist

Get out

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by Elidrisy20: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tax payers money
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by Coolgent(m): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2023
Very good marketing strategy
Re: Apostle Suleman Feeds Migrants At Mexico-US Border, Donates 100,000 Pesos by Swiftgrp: 3:57am On Dec 27, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) / Songs That Makes You Feel God's Presence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.