Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

I'm Beginning To Think Religion Is Ancient Politics. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Think Religion Is Ancient Politics. (121 Views)

I'm Beginning To Doubt My Disbelief On Men Of God. / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Beginning To Think Religion Is Ancient Politics. by weedmanlive(m): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2023
I mean it's same thing still playing in our eyes.
Top 5 most practiced religion in the world are from the middle East.
someway it's most effective in controlling people.

The stories might have atom of truth, but somebody is compromising and we sure don't have evidence to disprove.

Islam recognizes Jesus as Isah : someone changed the name in its history book or it ever happened.

Christianity believe Jesus is son of God.. probably his miracle wowed them as they can't believe anything can be greater than jesus even though he said he's the messenger and the message.

Jew in same middle East are isrealis, people of God according to the Bible.

They don't believe Jesus was the Messiah or even the messanger.

But then Islam believes he's a messanger but he was no messiah.

Disagreement amongst these books.
The only difference between Islam and Christianity is the marketing strategy.

Christianity packages the word of God in calm and acceptable manner, they hide the extremist part.
The method is quiet effective as it's made them the most practiced religion in the world.
But then they've the least amount of practicing Christian's and yes the excess freedom gives them the ability to criticize their own religion..

But then Islam emphasize on the fear and intimidation. It's attracted lesser newbies but then it's barely lose grips of its own.

Jew on the other side might be a group of realist or sadist not willing to compromise or outrightly compromise out of selfishness.

Three similar but different religion who hates each other in secret but then smile for public ..
They keep compromising year in year out.
Re: I'm Beginning To Think Religion Is Ancient Politics. by alphaNomega: 1:02am On Nov 27, 2023
Religion is BS

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Think Religion Is Ancient Politics. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:18am On Nov 27, 2023
NO!
Religion has always existed with humans but it was introduced into politics by a Babylonian King called Nebuchadnezzar.
Politicians have used different tools in the past to achieve their goals for example:
*Motivational speech
*Money
*Weapons
*Spiritism
*Beauty
And so many others until Nebuchadnezzar introduced FALSE religion as another tool for political ambition.
Today there is only one religion globally that has not been used for political ambition that's why people everywhere hate those involved in this religion {Matthew 10:24-25} it's called the way to everlasting life! John 3:16

Don't be blindfolded whoever is into politics is not a follower of Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Support Israel / Worldwide Terror: Over 160 Christians Slaughtered During Christmas Celebrations / Where Is GOD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.