Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,818 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale (412 Views)

Get This Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Your Home / For Your Installation Of Dstv & Free To Air Channels / Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by drmikeadams(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2023
Star sat free to decoder for sale ..over 250 channels including aljazeera,mbc movies,mbc sports,local news and foreign, documentary, religious..
Price -20k
.you will need a dish
.you will need 2 LNB
Location ikotun

Re: Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by drmikeadams(m): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2023
grin

Re: Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by Longpriq: 10:27am On Nov 27, 2023
Wait you mean you do not pay annual subscriptions for this channel? What about music channels?
Re: Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by drmikeadams(m): 10:33am On Nov 27, 2023
Longpriq:
Wait you mean you do not pay annual subscriptions for this channel? What about music channels?

Yes no annual fee i.it has music channels
Re: Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by Longpriq: 10:38am On Nov 27, 2023
drmikeadams:

Yes no annual fee i.it has music channels
like mtv and soundcity?
Re: Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by drmikeadams(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Longpriq:
like mtv and soundcity?
not MTV ,has sound city and some other ones
Re: Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by ikeno(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
Will you do the installation
Re: Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by drmikeadams(m): 10:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
ikeno:
Will you do the installation

No sir any DStv installer can mount it and scan the channels for you
Re: Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by ikeno(m): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
drmikeadams:

No sir any DStv installer can mount it and scan the channels for you
How sure am I of getting the 250 channels as you stated.
Re: Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by drmikeadams(m): 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
ikeno:

How sure am I of getting the 250 channels as you stated.

Over sure grin bro ....if u no get am I go refund you....it's even more in some areas
Re: Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by ikeno(m): 12:02am On Nov 28, 2023
drmikeadams:

Over sure grin bro ....if u no get am I go refund you....it's even more in some areas
Easier said than done😄 make I confirm from installers in my area
Re: Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by drmikeadams(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2023
ikeno:

Easier said than done😄 make I confirm from installers in my area
okay grin but Jesus walked on water
Re: Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by sniperr007(m): 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Please List the channels available
Re: Brand New Free To Air Decoder For Sale by drmikeadams(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
sniperr007:
Please List the channels available
aljazeera,france24, channels,ait,stv,galaxy,mbc sports 12,mbc movies,123, religious stations , documentary Nollywood ,movies,music stations,etc

(1) (Reply)

Google Pixel 7a With 5G Network For Sale / . / Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.