Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,437 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) (41145 Views)

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
Aonkuuse will never see this...na Igbo magana be him wahala grin

And again,a certain retired general Theophilus Danjuma from Taraba state fought for "one Nigeria"
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Aldol: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:
They v started again o!
You won't see MURIC condemning this. You won't see muslims protesting against ethnic cleansing from their own country in Nigeria but they can protest for Palestine wey go find Israel's trouble via Håmas and their Oct 7th attack screaming Allahu Akbar as they committed carnage.
Children of hate & perdition. Bloody religion crying foul cos IDF defended themselves against Hamas.
He who is wise, be wise!
They won't say anything but wait let these people retaliate now,they will begin to make noise. Useless hypocrites

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Aldol: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
Why is it so hard for other ethnic groups to k*ll fulani on sight? These people doesn't deserve to live with us. The fulanis are human-animals.

Some happened last time in geidam, yobe state here. These crop of dirty, hungry fagg.ots were planning to kill a young igboman who is doing fairly well with his cash crop business. I happen to be within earshot of their evil conversation. Thereafter, i had to warn the igbo guy. When they realised I leaked their plan, they were mad with me. When they heard me speak fulfude in response to their baggage, they became madder. Yobe state is peaceful but I know what I know.
Na small time remain,it will happen like a splash and they will become endangered species. Their cup will soon full

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
ablejesus26:

Bcus the Southerner that won is not the people's choice,those who run the system worked it out for him.

Imagine a Southerner loosing in his own State.

APC is the worst thing that can happen to any Country.

If APC happens to Switzerland they will fall yakata.

Did obj win ogun
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
grin grin I cannot do my blogging in peace again??, abeg I no well, leave my matter
Justiceleague1:
Aonkuuse will never see this...na Igbo magana be him wahala grin

And again,a certain retired general Theophilus Danjuma from Taraba state fought for "one Nigeria"
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Newton1045:

Coward.
These people voted for Obi whole heartedly.
Bc they cant defend themselves

They voted atiku and tinubu
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Nwaikpe: 6:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
Islam again!

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Fujiyama: 6:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
badoh:

Oga, you think say Nigeria is easy to govern like that. This country is a complex nation and merging the south with the north is the biggest mistake ever. You could see the insecurity during Jonathan's administration(Suicide bombing in churches, markets, parks etc.) Those Northerners, I'm sorry to say this behave like animals with no human feelings. See the way they killed innocent people on their farms by cutting their hand, head etc. There's general leadership failure in Nigeria. Buhari that should have dealt with boko-haram and Fulani massacre cos of his military experience pampered them. It will take someone with a serious political will to wipe out insecurity in Nigeria. Even Obi will face similar challenge if he were to be the president today. All terrorist should be killed and not arrested.

^^^
undecided

I see.

You mentioned Jonathan's security failures.

You mentioned Buhari's security failures.

You mentioned Lugard's amalgamation.

You lumped all Northerners together and pronounced them guilty - both perpetrators and victims alike.

You mentioned Obi - who isn't in power and who has never been president.

You mentioned all these people and said absolutely nothing about the one man who actually has executive power to do something about the problem today. You said absolutely nothing about the glaring ineptitude of a man who said he had been preparing hard for leadership - for over 30 years. You obviously think we are children and cannot think for ourselves. undecided

But we are not children.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by SIONKPO1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2023
delishpot:

Ki ki ki grin grin

Massive attacks from their ghosts you mean? Can civilians fight FG? You think these murderers don't have strong support and sponsors from top elites and politicians? There will NEVER be a massive attack. Once fg hears about their plan the military will start raiding civilians homes to look for weapons and arrest without limits and even murder any young male they find in those communities. Then FG sponsored terrorists will will strike the remaining ones again.
Things are changing hands and I fear the attacks cause it may be equated to Genocide cause the Fulanis might become Endangered tribe.
The Fulani Leaders starting from the Sultan,Emirs and top policies should ban Open grazing and the Fulanis should be restricted to their Domain and Government also should help them
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Justiceleague1: 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
Aonkuuse:
grin grin I cannot do my blogging in peace again??, abeg I no well, leave my matter
You ke, blogger!?

Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by smileyoo: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Depriest2020:
They all don't have issues with Fulani herdsmen killing Nigerians in their farms daily, but they have issues with Israel killing terrorist Hamas. They would have preferred Israel to be like Nigerians being massacred everyday but do nothing other than weep in sorry, mourn their dead, bury them, move on and wait for their own turn to be killed too.
exactly, this is the reason am angry with people blaming Israel for defending themselves, against vicious Hamas terrorists attacks, like this type in Nigeria silently decimating nigerians, while Nigeria government and the Nigeria Hamas terrorists supporters, looks on unperturbed, while the same hypocrites keep disturbing us over Israeli / Hamas terrorists crisis.
i Wonder how dumb and wicked some Nigerians can potray themselves ?
what is the crime of these vulnerable people brutally murdered by the Fulani-herdsmen terrorists, that cannot be sorted out peacefully , if there is love in Nigeria ?
how can you decimate your fellow citizens with such savagery ?
how can one accept such beasts as fellow citizens ?
with all these terrorists' killings and kidnappings, you will never see serious efforts, by the federal government of Nigeria to apprehend the culprits and prosecute them, to discourage such future vicious attacks, by these beasts.
shame on Nigeria government, for their glaring failure to stop these killings.
shame on Nigerians for keeping muted, while their fellow citizens are gruesomely murdered, without any provocation.
Shame on international community for keeping silent, while the lives of innocent Nigerians are silently decimated, because Nigerians are of black race.
deaths to all terrorists worldwide and their evil supporters .
it shall never be well with them, because no peace for the wicked.

3 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 27, 2023
Sorry to whoever feels I'm digressing from the main subject of this post, but I want to just use this moment to state something that majority of the world isn't aware of.

If you are an ardent ready of the scriptures, both the Islamic and Christian scriptures, then you will know that it has prophecies which if well understood and studied would reveal that Islam will someday in future rule the entire world, similar to the time of the Ottoman Empire, but with a more world-wide dominance and hostility.
Yes, you read that correctly. You hear things like " the 12th Imam " " The Imam Mah'di or Mahadi " who some speculate will arise from Iran, which is ancient Persia according to historians.

All these killings and persecutions of christians (even if they be christians by association, by birth, and/or not really by faith ) are just leadups to the global takeover. It's part of the conditioning of the world to get used to their attacks and see it as just a long-standing beef between two different ethnicities, so that its actually aim and agenda, when it arrives, would be viewed as just something " we're already used to "

Some of their older scholars know this future rulership. Some christians, even Jews, know about this inevitable Islamic domination that will come over the world when the stage and time is set.

Why do you think the Al-Aqsa Mosque (Dome On The Rock) is in Palestine-Israel territory?
How come it couldn't have been elsewhere where it won't cause additional friction between two nations, who are of different religious systems?
Think. Nothing is a coincidence. Everything has been pre-destined.

And then when the time comes, and the takeover is in motion, nations around the world who comprised of müßlims (intentionally spelled it that way because of the bias mods) will also rise to the occasion and go on a rampage. You will be arrested, tried, and you may be enslaved, kïlled, if you refuse to denounce your own religion. We all get the gist, right? No need for me to spell it all out.

So, it will come. The book of Revelation is no coincidence, and it's not that abstract as some think it is. People have been researching for years, praying to God for understanding and revelation, and it has been given.

The truth is not comfortable, but it is still truth. Now they are around you, all seems to be going well in the market places, and elsewhere that is publicly shared by all, but it is because the time is not yet come. It's spiritual, just as it is physically manifesting, bit by bit. I'm not saying everyone of them is a potential jihadist. No. But, in every nation that they occupy, they always have a jihadist wing or militias who will also rise up to the occasion to enforce the worldwide caliphate, on behalf of their Arab brothers over in the middle east, who will be in control of the worldat that time. They will be so fired up and pumped up, peer drunk in Nigeria, in Sudan, in Somali, in Egypt, in Ethiopia, in Eritrea, in Senegal, in Mali, in and elsewhere around Africa where Muslim and christians cohabit together. God will allow it to happen as it is a mystery that has to take place, for his glory to be revealed afterwards. When it's all over.

The Great Euphrates River will dry (of course they'll blame it on climate change, rising temperatures, scientific coverup ) for the King of the south and his army to pass through on it's way to attack the King of the north. That's around Iraq and its surrounding nations. Why that same middle east region? Coincidence? No.

It is not a mistake why Israel is even situated where she is, around its enemies (they are just acting calm now thanks to United Nations, and the world's diplomatic systems) who hate them, and want to see them erased from the earth. When the time comes they will act, and they will execute their plans, which have been secretly cooking for decades. Islamic prophecy has to come to pass, just like the bible prophecy has to also come to pass, and they all point to that same direction. Notice how they are in almost ever country of the world and they have been accepted by the governments of those countries, from China (Xinjiang, Urumqi) to countries in Europe, in Asia, in Africa, and so on. Even with the terror alerts these countries put in place, they still never deny them residency (because it's beyond physical, and it's meant to happen, by supernatural intervention). Just think deep about it. Even Australia.
That's why you hear of pockets of jihadist attacks here and there in nations that should know better than allow potential threats to it's national security live within its territory. That's because it's beyond human control. These things have to take place. They have to be well spread and positioned for the time that is ahead. Even some of them don't know, they are just fulfilling destiny and prophecy, that's why they migrate here and there.

All major nations left during that era (know that USA may have been gone or destroyed by then due to natural disasters or a meteorite, and wars with enemies such as Russia, N.Korea, and whoever else) will later on turn against Israel, including European countries you didn't expect. Israel will be abandoned, as prophecy indicates.
Then in the midst of the attacking, when the power of the saints (or believers) have been badly worn out , then the nation of Israel and by extension, other christian nations will also get spiritual help form the Arch Angel Michael, as we are told in scriptures.
That's shortly before the heathen nations ( the Arab league nations that have taken over the world dominance and shared land to a few who abandoned the promise (Israel) ) gather at the place known as Megiddo, for that final great total invasion and attack of all of Israel's territory, hoping to end the nation.

So America will likely be out of the way, and we won't have any more Big brother of the world that helps to keep the heathens away from grouping and attacking Israel. America is the " restrainer " that has to be taken out , for the man of sin (the antichrist) to arise on the world stage and do as he likes, with those who support him.
America's demise as a nation and world power will be as a result of its own sins. Yet again, the restrainer has to be removed for the prophecies to play out.

' 2 Thessalonians 2:6–7. He is called “the one who restrains” in some translations (ESV, NASB); other translations call Him “the one who holds back” (NIV), “he who letteth” (KJV), or “he who is keeping down” (YLT).
Whoever the restrainer is, He is someone of great power who is hindering the advance of the Antichrist and preventing the satanic kingdom from overwhelming the world. '

But many don't even know that it is them(Arabs). They feel it's one alien invasion or one illuminati new world order lie/deception that will take over. Na lie! Fat lie! It is the same Arab race that have been in front of you all these years of your existence. And their counterparts elsewhere.
To them they doing the will of God. But to us who know, they are tools and just playing their own part of the script which they are not able to understand. Ishmael's descendants.

I don't know if Iran will be the key ruling nation, but it seems like. Babylon (Iraq) can never rise again, as written in the scriptures. So this leaves us with Persia (Iran ) which once was, and is, and is to come/ return again to be a global power, more brutal than in ancient times. It will use flattering words and promises to deceive the nations at first. Then in the middle of the 7 years ( the second three-and-a-half years of the 7-years great tribulation) Iran will act deceitfully and show its real agenda and move to attack Israel in the company of its other Arab league nations.

Then supernatural fire will come down from the heavens ( either a mighty burning space meteorite or actual supernatural fire from heaven or space) and consume all of their armies, warheads, jets, tanks, and so on. This will be Yeshua/Jesus coming down to bring their attacks on Israel to its final end.
Birds will feast on the corpses which will be so numerous to count, just as the birds will also be exceedingly numerous (supernaturally, God will gather the at that location for that purpose). These things are written, and people have figured out what they entail.

So, bottom line is, get ready for a future world-wide Islamic government that will be the final kingdom, but know that there is hope at the end. Even some (not all Muslims are and will be acting wicked/evil) your Nigerian neighbors will sell you out, will betray you, as it has to come to pass. Have you not noticed that the killings in Benue, Tarab, Kaduna, and so on, keep on going on without any solution? That's because there cannot be a solution form man or governments. No permanent solution.

What was predicted has to come to pass. You have to be tried and tested. Heads have to be cut off (both figuratively and literally).

Be ready. Live in the consciousness of this reality. But, do not be afraid on a constant basis. Just be aware and be observant, and be ready to loose your life for the sake of the name of the one you believe in (If you are a christian).

You may doubt what I've detailed out here. You may even call it lies, conspiracy theories, but those who know about Daniel's 70th week Prophecy properly will connect the dots with what I've painted above.
Nothing like Rome rising again. It's not the Vatican anything. It's not the Pope. It's not America or any of its future president.

Think, people. Think.
Clay and iron can never mix. And that's what Nebuchadnezzar saw in his dream and it was not documented for no reason. It's to help you know the times you are living in.

If you like insult me. Troll me. I won't even be bothered, since I know what is to come to an extent.
Do you think some funny currency or microchip is the likely tool to be used to enforce your compliance when the antichrist (he who is against Christ and doesn't believe he is the son of God) comes? That's easy to reject, since you would have already been used to hearing that long before that time.

It's worship. " In your right hand or forehead "
That is worship or beliefs. They are symbolically words used, not some physical tattoo mark on your right hand or forehead. Why did it not say " left hand " ?

After all, they could give you the mark on the left hand, can't they? I mean, out of billions of people, some should likely have the mark on their left hand, shouldn't they? Nope.

But it didn't say left hand. It said right hand , which some of you know is a spiritual symbolism for your faith, your belief, your mind, your servitude, your power.
That's why your Redeemer is seated at the right-hand side of his father in heaven. These words are careful used. They carry symbolism.

I won't be surprised if the moderators ban me or delete this comment, because it exposes information that they will feel is against the people on the other side of the divide, whom they usually like to keep satisfied on this NL platform. That's why we have to swear and oath of allegiance before we comment on their religious posts. For so-called peace to reign. But not all of us are cowards. This platform will not catch fire, they also talk about ours , and nobody raises hell. So allow me to drop this comment too without any uproar.

You talk, you die. You don't talk, you will still die someday. So, I'll talk and then when God wills it, I will then die. But people have to be informed and know what they need to know before I cease to exist.

Fear not the one who can kill the body, and then after cannot do anything to it further. The one you should fear is He who can kill both your body and soul and send them to hell. (Matthew 10:28)

Let the floodgates of persecutions be open.
May God help us all who do not plan wickedness against the next person. And may God give revelation to those who care to have it. Amen, in Jesus' name.

Pls oh, don't get it twisted. I am not inciting any group of people against the other. I am simply explaining prophecy and helping my brothers and sisters to be aware and live prepared, not to be taken unawares and act like they never saw it coming. When the signs are glaring.
Why always these two particular religions against each other? Why is it not the other several world religions having these frequent violent clashes and hatred towards each other? It cannot be a coincidence and you simply deceive yourself if you want to be blind and see it as merely coincidental.

I'm done. You can chop my post raw now.
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Minime10(f): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
U no go ever see Mumuric, IMN and Yoruba Muslims, hold any rally to protest over this killings of innocent Nigerians by Fulani bandits. But na Israeli & Hamas wahala in far away Middle East dem mumu botton dey work😎

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by dikeizu1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
This is how they started in Gaza, now they are the ones crying

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Fujiyama: 7:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kazeem47:
RIP to the dead.This is really bad.
BTW,some people will just come and open their gutter spewing trash and bringing religion into everything.This thing is more of like a farmers and herders issues which didn't started today.

^^^
You are obviously uncomfortable with the religious slant you say some have introduced in viewing this problem. But calling it a famer-herder conflict doesn't in any way mitigate the gruesome results. The dead are still dead. For argument's sake let's call it a farmer herder conflict. What do we do next?

Kazeem47:
And there is one thing about most Fulanis;they hardly forgive once you offend them.

^^^
undecided

I see you've pulled out that old chestnut about 'Fulani unforgiveness'. It is nothing more than a desperate, cynical attempt to further demonize victims of the bloodlust of rogue herders. What are these so called offences? When were they committed and by whom? This reference to Fulani unforgiveness is a slothful yet extremely destructive way of justifying the actions of a murderous group of rogue elements - elements who clearly have the backing of highly placed individuals. This can only happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Fujiyama: 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
Abemy:
I doubt if there could be any Fulani Christian. Any attempt by a Fulani person to join Christianity, he or she is discouraged, citing the rejection of Ishmael by God. They refused to worship (according to them) a God who rejected them.

^^^
This is not an endorsement of the views of the fellow you quoted but...there are Fulani Christians. A very small minority but they do exist.
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Aldol:

Na small time remain,it will happen like a splash and they will become endangered species. Their cup will soon full

Fulani are animals. They're evil. They're worst than the hamas. Bloodthirsty, bloodsucking demons. That's who they are.
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Padipadi(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bendeco2020:
Taraba indigenes should never feel weak or conquered. They should retaliate to save their land. If the number of their people killed is ten, they should kill ×3 of that number. Fulani has proven to be animal and they should be treated like animals without mercy.

These are the people that Yorubas prefer as allies over their fellow southerners because of just political favor. Yorubas are one kind deceitful being.

Shey they claim fake love for the North?. You will never see their leaders or mumu followers condemn this kind act.

So far they are in presidency, no issues. They can side with the devil
Point of correction. Yorubas aren't allies with fulani. They just do biz together once a while until recently btw Bubu & Bulaba.
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by sidney22: 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
Why are these particular people like this ?
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Ade3131: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:

Ask muslims doing protest in Nigeria. Ask muslimscreants roaming this site cursing Israel. And ask muslims in Nigeria that protest over things happening in overseas but neglect that of Nigeria. This wan wey just happen for Taraba or those happening worldwide, have you seen any Christian organisation doing rubbish protest?
If you don't want to receive nuke, be a good man and speak against this herdsmen killings

And you have to decend so low to their level to make your point?
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Jadiks: 7:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
Sad one
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by LOVEALAIGBO: 8:04pm On Nov 27, 2023
incandescentena:

There is really a problem in Nigeria

….sweeping its problems and unresolved issues under the carpet and pretending not to notice the elephant in the room!
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Fujiyama: 8:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
undecided

The horrors of the Buhari administration...and the one before it...and the one before that...

These horrors never left. They are still with us.

This administration has borrowed a leaf from the cruel, cold indifference of the Buhari years. Who killed these men in these photographs and why? The Bola Ahmed Tinubu administration must provide an answer. It must...or it is not fit to lead.

We have spent several years with these serial abominations, day after day, week after week, year after year. But no matter what Bola Tinubu and his predecessors would have us believe, these killings are not normal. THEY ARE NOT NORMAL. Normal people do not live this way.

For too long now, poor farmers in rural communities across Nigeria have been murdered in their sleep, on their farms and in their homesteads in what can only be described as a state approved land grab by TERRORISTS. Yes they are terrorists...because that is exactly what they are. In a TV interview that will stand in judgement against Femi Adesina (Buhari's official propagandist) forever and ever, the man actually gave the imprimatur of the Buhari government to this unspeakable atrocity. The baton of studied, indifferent silence has now been passed on to BAT - and he too now stands by, unconcerned while this great evil continues unabated.

Whatever Faustian pact these callous, reprobate old men have made - it will surely be unveiled in the fullness of time - and they will indeed get their due and just reward. If not today, then tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then the day after. What is certain is that these killings are not normal and will never be normal, regardless of what Messrs Buhari, Tinubu etc. would have us believe.

This is not normal!!

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Padipadi(m): 8:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ade3131:

And you have to decend so low to their level to make your point?
Talk to the hands. Speak against injustice and be just and upright.
Stop questioning me like a hypocrite.
If you aren't in favour of herdsmen killings in Nigeria, religious riots, blasphemy killings, speak now!
Your silence is consent!
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by JOemmy(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bendeco2020:
Taraba indigenes should never feel weak or conquered. They should retaliate to save their land. If the number of their people killed is ten, they should kill ×3 of that number. Fulani has proven to be animal and they should be treated like animals without mercy.

These are the people that Yorubas prefer as allies over their fellow southerners because of just political favor. Yorubas are one kind deceitful being.

Shey they claim fake love for the North?. You will never see their leaders or mumu followers condemn this kind act.

So far they are in presidency, no issues. They can side with the devil

It seems most yorubas can't even survive without this fraudulent one nigeria.
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Fortruth: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Nnamdi Kanu warned them… but as usual, black people and pleasure abi enjoyment….

Until of course, “Nigeria” happens to them.

This is likely going to spread and continue to all foolish NIGGERS praising APC and rogue politicians thinking it is doing certain groups or people….

You folks will not be allowed to JAPA
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Exceed15: 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
These Nigerian Muslims won't come out in huge protest to condemn this but dem carry Palestine for Head.. bunch of hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Tetraozonaitera: 8:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kalakulu:
Bandits on the rampage, kill 11 in Taraba, abduct over 100 in Zamfara

By Ibrahim Hassan-Wuyo, Femi Bolaji & Olayinka Ajayi

Terrorists led by one of their kingpins, Damina, have attacked some villages in Zamfara State, kidnapping over 100 villagers just as 11 persons were killed in Taraba State by suspected bandits.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/11/bandits-on-the-rampage-kill-11-in-taraba-abduct-over-100-in-zamfara/amp/

Please of which Religion are these killers?
No sane Religion should support bloodshed.

From which Religion are they?
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 8:44pm On Nov 27, 2023
We have to send Fulanis back to Mali.

They are NOT indigenous people of Nigeria.
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Tetraozonaitera: 8:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
MURIC is more concerned about Muslim girls wearing hijab in Baptist Grammar School, St Anne's Girl Grammar school and St. Peters Catholic School.

Lives of those who are supposed to wear the hijab is not as important as the hijab on their heads.

Let's hail MURIC.

MURIC MURIC, we hail o. grin
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by ade4real2016: 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
How did we get to this dejected state...Does that mean these innocent people don't deserve to have lives giving to them by their creators... Posterity will judge those people responsible for these barbaric n incessant killings of innocent souls in Nigeria here n hereafter... Aameen n aameen....
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
Somebody will open his mouth and say Simeon ekpa is the biggest challenge of insecurity in Nigeria, while Fulani are busy slaughtering innocent lives and they see nothing wrong with it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2019: ADP Zones The Presidency To The North And Vice President South East / Sule Lamido Delivers Own Polling Unit To Atiku, PDP / Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.