Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) (41130 Views)

Roco Nnadiekwe Aka Ja Rule Shot Dead In Orlu, Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Irigwe Community Buries 6 Of Their People Killed By Fulani Militia In Plateau / Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Spandau: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bendeco2020:
Taraba indigenes should never feel weak or conquered. They should retaliate to save their land. If the number of their people killed is ten, they should kill ×3 of that number. Fulani has proven to be animal and they should be treated like animals without mercy.

These are the people that Yorubas prefer as allies over their fellow southerners because of just political gain. Yorubas are one kind deceitful being.

Shey they claim fake love for the North?. You will never see their leaders or mumu followers condemn this kind act.

So far they are in presidency, no issues. They can side with the devil

Oga, remove the plank in your eyes before seeking to remove the speck in another's eyes. If Yorubas are aligning politically with the North, we are only following the footstep of Igbos. Atleast the North doesn't renege on arrangement neither do they heap insults and chest beat when things are not going their way.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Spandau: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
Chygoz01:
This is what my Igbo brothers are trying to stop but Yoruba media will be demonizing my people with there propaganda spit smiley smiley
Kuku tell us that it was Yorubas that carried out the attacks make everyone dey happy now.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
Why is it so hard for other ethnic groups to k*ll fulani on sight? These people doesn't deserve to live with us. The fulanis are human-animals.

Some happened last time in geidam, yobe state here. These crop of dirty, hungry fagg.ots were planning to kill a young igboman who is doing fairly well with his cash crop business. I happen to be within earshot of their evil conversation. Thereafter, i had to warn the igbo guy. When they realised I leaked their plan, they were mad with me. When they heard me speak fulfude in response to their baggage, they became madder. Yobe state is peaceful but I know what I know.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Boldideas: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:
They v started again o!
You won't see MURIC condemning this. You won't see muslims protesting against ethnic cleansing from their own country in Nigeria but they can protest for Palestine wey go find Israel's trouble via Håmas and their Oct 7th attack screaming Allahu Akbar as they committed carnage.
Children of hate & perdition. Bloody religion crying foul cos IDF defended themselves against Hamas.
He who is wise, be wise!

You mean our Mumurics😂😂😂😂 They're bunch of psychopaths!!!
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 2:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
ChybuzzDD:

Look at poor, innocent people struggling to eek something out of their lives being massacred by devilish Fulani jihadists.

It'll never be well with these animals we're sharing a country with.

I really have a morbid hatred for anyone who supports APC. I really do. It is innate. This is why I detest Nigerian elites and their supporters. Worthless people! Look at the deep cuts!

3 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
Why is it so hard for other ethnic groups to k*ll fulani on sight? These people doesn't deserve to live with us. The fulanis are human-animals.

Some happened last time in geidam, yobe state here. These crop of dirty, hungry fagg.ots were planning to kill a young igboman who is doing fairly well with his cash crop business. I happen to be within earshot of their evil conversation. Thereafter, i had to warn the igbo guy. When they realised I leaked their plan, they were mad with me. When they heard me speak fulfude in response to their baggage, they became madder. Yobe state is peaceful but I know what I know.

I would have probably asked why go to cultivate in Yobe, but in a Christian Taraba, the same thing occurs.

The country is something else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Physicsgodbeast: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Entusky:
These are fulani militia sponsored by some renowned islamic clerics and top government officials in order to decimate the christian populace in taraba, benue, kaduna and plateau states. Unfortunately, they've have forgotten that we have a living GOD that fights for his people unlike them that fight for their moon god.
i think its high time christians stop waiting for God t0 do something about this madness if they kill one we should kill ten , if they commit blasphemy remove their head anything they do to christians because of their religion we should give them ×10 of it only then will all madness stop
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by socialjustice93: 2:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
And you say make ESN no protect Biafra land? Dey play o.. if una mumu this mumu near Alaigbo anything una see una collect.

Nigeria is a failed state

RIP to the dead!

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by ObabiOlorunosi(m): 2:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
Mvnster:

It is high time state police is set up in the middle belt atleast.

State Police is good. How can a tribe just continue killing people with impunity. I think people should counter-attack. This madness must stop.
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Entusky(m): 2:58pm On Nov 27, 2023
Physicsgodbeast:
i think its high time christians stop waiting for God t0 do something about this madness if they kill one we should kill ten , if they commit blasphemy remove their head anything they do to christians because of their religion we should give them ×10 of it only then will all madness stop
Iswr bro.
we need to be religious radicals like them to put an end to this.
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Balogun2332: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
I can't forget during my service year in Takum, Taraba state that was between Tiv and junkum thanks God for been saved my life if not that i was with my NYSC i.d card.
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Entusky(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kazeem47:

Did you know there are Fulani Christians too?And there are Muslims among the Kuteb tribe too?
There could be Muslims among those dead bodies there,Fulani and herders issues have been on not toady not only in Nigeria which is very bad.
Not everything you bring religion into.
oga u dey mad for saying this.
i am from taraba kuteb is a christian village, all those people that were killed are christians, so dont come here and be saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by yemi1504: 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
seborrhic:
Thought those clowns in this government said security has improved?

For where? When media has been totally gagged by NBC wielding its big stick unnessarily?
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by yemi1504: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
ablejesus26:
APC has massively failed in their most primary responsibility which is to secure lives and property, but yet senseless zombie oo zombie urchins will still make excuses for them.

You can say that again!
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by yemi1504: 3:15pm On Nov 27, 2023
ablejesus26:

Bcus the Southerner that won is not the people's choice,those who run the system worked it out for him.

Imagine a Southerner loosing in his own State.

APC is the worst thing that can happen to any Country.

If APC happens to Switzerland they will fall yakata.

Exactly!
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by delzbaba(m): 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
I can only see cutlass injuries, can't this people defend themselves?
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by izubext007: 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hope Tinubu will see this
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by 43Ronin: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
but, but, but.... they said Tinubu will stop all this things
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by ottersberger(m): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
incandescentena:

There is really a problem in Nigeria

Good morning. I hope you slept well for the past 8+ years?.
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Henry22(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2023
Watch how some useless people from the waste will want to shift the topic and blame southeast.
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Moniya4Real(m): 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
Mr Padipadi, this stuff I extracted from your response really got me thinking. I actually never even thought of this here. I think I can’t agree with you more. Especially cos of how painful I was about Deborah’s death when she was accused of blasphemy. I was boiling upon learning hundred of Muslim lawyers were willing to defend the alleged lyncher,brandishing matches purportedly used in burning her and boasting of doing so. The unlawful lynching was hardly condemned by Muslim right groups. Even Atiku-who initially condemned the killing on twitter , instantaneously deleted the tweets afterwards, most probably cos of politics as he felt it could jeopardize his victory at the then forthcoming presidential elections.
Too bad.
Thanks bro

“In Nigeria, muslims protest for Palestinians but don't do that for victims of herdsmen killings like the one of this thread or for those killed in religious riots and blasphemy killings.”

Padipadi:

Mr Moniya, truth is muslims are not doing well and they are receiving black names cos of evil of terrorists and how terrorists claim association with them. In Nigeria, muslims protest for Palestinians but don't do that for victims of herdsmen killings like the one of this thread or for those killed in religious riots and blasphemy killings. If you are doing religion of peace, we ll know it's peace and not piss!
I expect your response?

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by SIONKPO1(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
The Fulanis needs to respect their host because I foresee massive attacks on Fulanis from Southern Kaduna,Plateau,Benue,Taraba,Adamawa,kwara,Nasarawa and Southern Bauchi by early next year

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 4:32pm On Nov 27, 2023
FG says they know their sponsors but they can't be bothered to do much about it.
Fulani Militia = FG
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Walz001: 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kalakulu:
The Kuteb community in Taraba state were attacked by Fulani herdsmen militia and so many savagely killed.

https://www.facebook.com/100051173566308/posts/pfbid0UfSzRWsHCyyeHeRexTdPKgVi42CNYNGNwQRdnjrjgNeabxBEDQ8q4esnbRqmKyJZl/?app=fbl

Security should be number one PRIORITY of any government in service .... we need more hands in the Nigeria Security intelligence
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
SIONKPO1:
The Fulanis needs to respect their host because I foresee massive attacks on Fulanis from Southern Kaduna,Plateau,Benue,Taraba,Adamawa,kwara,Nasarawa and Southern Bauchi by early next year

Ki ki ki grin grin

Massive attacks from their ghosts you mean? Can civilians fight FG? You think these murderers don't have strong support and sponsors from top elites and politicians? There will NEVER be a massive attack. Once fg hears about their plan the military will start raiding civilians homes to look for weapons and arrest without limits and even murder any young male they find in those communities. Then FG sponsored terrorists will will strike the remaining ones again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by hardam003: 4:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
This is a hidden truth just being revealed. Many people do not really understand that the national security architecture helping the fulanis has/is changing gradually underneath...Hmm...
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by hardam003: 4:41pm On Nov 27, 2023
This is a hidden truth just being revealed. Many people do not really understand that the national security architecture helping the fulanis has/is changing gradually underneath...Hmm

SIONKPO1:
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Leo588(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2023
One of the reasons why i need you all to believe that this was done by the fulani militias are for the following reasons.
1. They have thesame brutal way of killing people

2. They cut people with cutlasses and barely use their guns, so you will see victims with deep cuts of cutlasses breaking bones

3. They killed my uncle with thesame cuts and pieces his hands

4. They mostly kill people in remote Christian dominated villages.

5. They are never arrested by the police nor authorities

so dont ever call them bandits when you see such, they are stupid fulani killers that Dr. Obadiah said talked about.
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by Quaddafi29: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2023
Fulanis! What is it with these people?
Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by cucumbar: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kazeem47:
RIP to the dead.This is really bad.
BTW,some people will just come and open their gutter spewing trash and bringing religion into everything.This thing is more of like a farmers and herders issues which didn't started today.Their are Muslims and Christians in the Kuteb tribe and same thing among the Fulanis too.Am not trying to defend the Fulanis,but there are good ones and criminals too,which is same in every tribe all over the world.The criminals among them don't use to stay one place,they usually roam about causing trouble,while the peace loving ones live in small communities close to town or in the bush.And they sometimes become victims of the crimes committed by the evil ones,but you can hardly hear about it in the media.And there is one thing about most Fulanis;they hardly forgive once you offend them.
Wetin Kazeem head slammer go talk before ?you must support your people nau.

1 Like

Re: Scores Of Kuteb People Killed By Fulani Militia In Taraba State (Graphic Photos) by BnQoyyim(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:
They v started again o!
You won't see MURIC condemning this. You won't see muslims protesting against ethnic cleansing from their own country in Nigeria but they can protest for Palestine wey go find Israel's trouble via Håmas and their Oct 7th attack screaming Allahu Akbar as they committed carnage.
Children of hate & perdition. Bloody religion crying foul cos IDF defended themselves against Hamas.

If all your assertions and name-calling here is not justifiable, then, may you and your family face what Hamas are facing.
He who is wise, be wise!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

In Kumala, Army Kills Boko Haram Members & Recover Weapons (photos) / Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / National Theatre, Lagos Wears A New Look (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.