Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,161 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Twelve Most-spoken African Languages - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Most-spoken African Languages (1971 Views)

Igbo Now The Most Spoken Nigerian Language In UK / What Language Is Most Spoken In Southern Nigeria After English & Pidgin Language / The Most Popular African Languages Spoken In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by KingPure(m): 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
Thanks sir, I thought I was alone on this.

VEHINTOLAR:

This is wrong from the perspective of Yoruba. There are indigenous Yoruba people in the underlisted countries :

1. Nigeria
2. Benin Republic
3. Togo
4. Ghana
5. Sierra Leone
7. Liberia
8.Gambia and a minute part of Senegal
9.Brazil
10.Cuba
11.Trinidad and Tobago
12.Jamaica

There is also Oyotunji in South Carolina,United States of America which is an authentic Yoruba village. It was set up by African Americans of Yoruba ancestry whose main objective is to preserve their Yoruba heritage and culture.

Therefore,the number of indigenous Yoruba speakers worldwide is more than the partry 40 millions that you ascribed to it; it's in the excess of 80m+ as matter of fact. A trip to Bahia in Brazil alone will convince you !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by AcademicWriter: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Guess work..

1 Like

Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by igwebuike01: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
I hope you all know number of speakers are not the number of indegenous people. Igbo is difficult and doesn't have much non native speakers. Secondly, Igboland is not very cosmopolitan for non indegenous person's to learn. Understand the data. This is not ethnic population this is speakers of language
Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by voltron14: 3:36pm On Nov 27, 2023

Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by Alba3: 3:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
Oxbow01:

Google will help you bro.

I got no time for juvenile argument.

Malabo has indigenous igbos language users

The source has to Even add USA to a Yoruba own
That alone ruins everything about this statistics
That's not USA flag, Mr. Google will help you too. That's Liberian flag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by VEHINTOLAR: 3:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
KingPure:

Thanks sir, I thought I was alone on this.

Don't mind the Op,he didn't get his facts right.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by jamesversion: 4:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
Oxbow01:

Google will help you bro.

I got no time for juvenile argument.

Malabo has indigenous igbos language users

The source has to Even add USA to a Yoruba own
That alone ruins everything about this statistics

That's the flag of Liberia.

Liberia πŸ‡±πŸ‡·

Malaysia πŸ‡²πŸ‡Ύ

USA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ.

Please note the differences and thank me later. cool

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by PedoBear: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

This is wrong from the perspective of Yoruba. There are indigenous Yoruba people in the underlisted countries :

1. Nigeria
2. Benin Republic
3. Togo
4. Ghana
5. Sierra Leone
7. Liberia
9.Brazil
10.Cuba
11.Trinidad and Tobago
12.Jamaica

There is also Oyotunji in South Carolina,United States of America which is an authentic Yoruba village. It was set up by African Americans of Yoruba ancestry whose main objective is to preserve their Yoruba heritage and culture.

Therefore,the number of indigenous Yoruba speakers worldwide is more than the partry 40 millions that you ascribed to it; it's in the excess of 80m+ as a matter of fact. A trip to Bahia in Brazil alone will convince you !

You must be under meth

Which indigenous affonnjjja is in Cuba and Jamaica??

You hardly see a yellow bar negro in LATAM including Brazil and Haiti
Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by PedoBear: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
All these yellow bar negroes with smelling armpits and their toilet infested bazooka mouth with craw craw
Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by thatigboman: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2023
BadMaster:
There are indigenous speakers of Fulfulde in several West African countries, not only in Nigeria. It's now I know that this StatiSense don't know what they're doing.
dont mind the Op. We have fuanis all the way from Senegal to Nigeria
Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by VEHINTOLAR: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
PedoBear:

You must be under meth

Which indigenous affonnjjja is in Cuba and Jamaica??

You hardly see a yellow bar negro in LATAM including Brazil and Haiti

This was excatly the same way your father died of embarrassment when he couldn't put his oblong head into a simple use ! There are no indigenous Yoruba in Brazil, Cuba and latin America,right ? Okay,now put that little whitish substance in your head,which you inherited from your father,to a good use for once by carrying out a little research online,slowpoke !

1 Like

Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by Goodday90(m): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

1. Nigeria
2. Benin Republic
3. Togo
4. Ghana
5. Sierra Leone
7. Liberia
9.Brazil
10.Cuba
11.Trinidad and Tobago
12.Jamaica

Therefore,the number of indigenous Yoruba speakers worldwide is more than the partry 40 millions that you ascribed to it; it's in the excess of 80m+ as a matter of fact. A trip to Bahia in Brazil alone will convince you !

On colos on colos

Yoruba is even indigenous to Germany,Italy,Spain,Russia and Singapore
Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by EmperorCaesar(m): 7:34pm On Nov 27, 2023
Goodday90:
On colos on colos

Yoruba is even indigenous to Germany,Italy,Spain,Russia and Singapore

Google fact would bail u out of ignorance

Why not search "Oyotunji" to see for yourself if that's a Yoruba village in America or not

Most of u guys aren't even vast and it's draining debating with u
Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by Goodday90(m): 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

Google fact would bail u out of ignorance

Why not search "Oyotunji" to see for yourself if that's a Yoruba village in America or not

Most of u guys aren't even vast and it's draining debating with u
On colos on colos

Una for still add Japan and Indonesia too
Re: Twelve Most-spoken African Languages by denny97797: 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
Google will help you bro.I got no time for juvenile argument.Malabo has indigenous igbos language usersThe source has to Even add USA to a Yoruba ownThat alone ruins everything about this statisticsGoogle will help you bro.I got no time for juvenile argument.Malabo has indigenous igbos language usersThe source has to Even add USA to a Yoruba ownThat alone ruins everything about this statistics...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yaradua's Son / Obj Illegally Sold Fg Houses To Bode George, Ogunlewe Etc / Eduacte A Child And Touch A Life Today, Its Really Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.