Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Help Me Identify This Caucasian Shepherd - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Help Me Identify This Caucasian Shepherd (1385 Views)

Can You Identify This Snake? / Suggest A Fancy Male Name For This Caucasian Puppy / Pls Is This Caucasian Puppy Full Enough...... And Is It Okay For 5mnts Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help Me Identify This Caucasian Shepherd by ToluOfAbuja(f): 5:06pm On Feb 17
Thank you so much for this information, I'm getting better at it now.
TheLoanGuy:
I'm glad your dog is better now, dogs undergo different stages of attachment to their owners, because she's not crying when you leave doesn't mean there's something wrong with her. She's getting used to you leaving her at home. As she gets older and if you're around more often, she'll begin to get even more attached to you and may become jealous when you have guests and you're not giving her attention. Especially, if she's always indoors with you without a playmate (another dog).

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help:my Puppy Staggers And Falls / I want to buy a German Shepard dog between 10-20k . Location Awka. / Quality Boerboel Puppies Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.