Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara (20982 Views)

APC Losing Democratic Values, Must Do Away With Money Politics - Lukman / Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu / Tinubu Plays With Grandkids Amidst Rumours Of Ill Health (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by blueAgent(m): 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
djon78:

Amechi sank Rivers State Treasury in 2015 to install Buhari

During APC 2015 Presidential primaries
Buhari had no money
Atiku was giving delegates huge dollars
Amechi doubled all the money Atiku was giving to the delegates

You think fighting cash chested PDP presidency of Jonathan was beans?

Amechi financed Buharis winning

Like one guy said all the people in PDP that fought Jonathan from within are powerless, useless without any position today

While all the ones that fought Jonathan from outside PDP, are today President, Governor's, Minister's etc

Lesson: don't Snitch on your own
There is a repercussion for it

Well said.
Streets run them.

1 Like

Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by blueAgent(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
Caseless:

I always hate to hear this statement from him. What is it in the first place? No party has this imaginary "founding vision". No ideology, so what's the founding vision?

I wonder shocked

The only vision is to loot and become president.
Nothing Morally visionary.
Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by fortunez1(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
Ameachi failed to win the hearts of Rivers people after his failed 8yrs as a minister.
Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by abebi77572: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Damnnn niggar IsorightDamnnn niggar Isoright...
Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by frankson1(m): 6:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Pierocash:
This is what PDP should have done to Wike. How can wike openly worked against Atiku and yet still a card carrying member of PDP without facing expulsion.

PDP is the weakest opposition party in the history of Nigeria . One man held the entire party at ransom without consequences. Not even labour party will sit and watch Nyesom Wike misbehaving without facing expulsion. PDP is finished.

Buhari is the worst human being on Earth Amaechi worked for. He sat and watched Amaechi who was instrumental In his government been humiliated by even men in his cabinets in connivance with Wike in opposition to humiliate Amaechi without wielding the big stick to protect.

Do you think any opposition governor in Rivers State can humiliate Nyesom Wike with Tinubu behind him? Never! But buhari never protected Amaechi, he allowed foxes within and outside to rubbish him. Buhari is a dunce.

As for Amaechi, rallying round Fubara to disarm Wike hold of Rivers PDP is the only way to go

The same Buhari and APC NWC gave Amaechi full power to control Rivers state and even when things where going wrong they never for once called for a meeting to settle things.

Amaechi's stubbornness and high handedness put him in this mess. I'll only blame Buhari for looking away and not calling him to order.

There's absolutely nothing Amaechi and Fubara can do to Wike. Fubara stand a better chance beating Wike with the Rivers people than aligning with Amaechi.

Tinubu is only showing interest in people who supported him.

"Na Dey For Who Dey For You
"
Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by frankson1(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2023
honeyB2018:

When Tinubu was sworn in as the president of Nigeria, following his antecedents, I knew that the following will never remain the same.
(I) Party politics. Have you asked yourself, why in Lagos State, PDP has been always in a state of motion, but no action? Have you asked yourself why PDP chairmen have always ended up returning back to either AD, ACN or APC as the case maybe?.
(2) Judiciary. I'm not surprised at the pronouncements, coming out from the judiciary lately, considering what Tinubu said about power and politics as been GRAB IT, RUN IT mentality.
Under Tinubu as the governor of Lagos State, how many court injections, orders and judgements did he obey?
I remember clearly during the demolition of Boundary Market in Ajegunle. That matter was in court, and there was a restriction order, but what happened?
That market went down. So I'm not surprised. The opposition parties better get prepared. Before 2027 elections, there maybe nothing like Opposition parties again, if at all any remains, it will just be a shadow of itself. Can you imagine an active member of APC, been made an INEC commissioner, even when the tenure of the current one is yet to expire?
That's way it will be from now to 2027, the 2027 elections are over.

Did ALL of what you mentioned play out during PDP's erra undecided

What happened to all the court cases in Rivers state under Wike undecided

Was it not OBJ who first declared an election a "Do Or Die Affair" undecided

Tell me how Nigeria will be great when people cannot speak the truth, when hypocrisy has become clothings

Now, Tinubu is Nigeria's problem since 1999 undecided

We all are either supporting the evils we like and at the same time, hating the evils we don't like.

Let the deceit continue.
Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Get a job bro.. this is a work day
hahaha, I'm a landlord, a car owner and I have a younger brother who's currently a student at the RSU NA ME DEY TRAIN AM... so I'm not and I'll never be your papa mate... Capless...
Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kingozymandias:

Get a job bro.. this is a work day
DOTian man... Nobody likes us in Nigeria, he weeps... I need your tears in my farm...
Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by djon78(m): 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
Paraman:
Without Tinubu, there would have even been no APC.

Tinubu made Buhari the president in 2015 and he has also make himself the president.

The likes of Amechi just tagged along.

You are an infant in politics

Without new PDP that broke away
Jonathan would have been president

How much vote did SW give Buhari?

Jonathan was snitched at from within the PDP thereby losing the 2015 Presidential Election

Even with all the snitches
Jonathan still had 12 million votes while Buhari had 15 million votes with the bulk coming from the North
Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by Kingozymandias(m): 11:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
DOTian man... Nobody likes us in Nigeria, he weeps... I need your tears in my farm...

Kafir pig. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by Kingozymandias(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
hahaha, I'm a landlord, a car owner and I have a younger brother who's currently a student at the RSU NA ME DEY TRAIN AM... so I'm not and I'll never be your papa mate... Capless...

Kafir pig hangs out all day on nairaland trolling. Shows the pig is jobless 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now the pig is claiming his pig father's house 🤣🤣🤣

Kafir drunkard 🤣🤣🤣
Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by Paraman: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
djon78:

How much vote did SW give Buhari?

Jonathan was snitched at from within the PDP thereby losing the 2015 Presidential Election

Even with all the snitches
Jonathan still had 12 million votes while Buhari had 15 million votes with the bulk coming from the North
So you expect an opposition to have defeated a powerful PDP easily? Are you joking or what?

Buhari lost in Rivers and the south south in 2015 and 2019. Tinubu contributed far more to Buhari victory than Amechi.

Amechi that couldn't even win the APC presidential ticket, he lost woefully against Tinubu.
Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by Paraman: 12:06am On Nov 29, 2023
djon78:

APC would still have won without thr new PDP
Re: End Of Progressive Politics: Tinubu Plays Garrison Politics - Lukman To Fubara by honeyB2018: 8:35am On Nov 29, 2023
frankson1:

Did ALL of what you mentioned play out during PDP's erra undecided

What happened to all the court cases in Rivers state under Wike undecided

Was it not OBJ who first declared an election a "Do Or Die Affair" undecided

Tell me how Nigeria will be great when people cannot speak the truth, when hypocrisy has become clothings

Now, Tinubu is Nigeria's problem since 1999 undecided

We all are either supporting the evils we like and at the same time, hating the evils we don't like.

Let the deceit continue.

You don't love Tinubu more than me. Tinubu, Atiku and Orji Uzor Kalu are my political heroes, even during the era of Obj. I don't understand your headache over my post.
The things I said here, are the the truth? How come that APC, AD, ACN leaders will be seconded to PDP in Lagos State as party leaders, only for them to go back to their party, close to the elections in Lagos State?
Was there any restriction order given about the demolition of Boundary Market?
How many court orders did Tinubu obey as governor of Lagos State?
These are the issues, not about Wike and Obj.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili / I Want To Go To London… To See Buhari — Reuben Abati / Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.