Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Where Is Baba Suwe Now? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Is Baba Suwe Now? (9144 Views)

Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal / Predict Baba Suwe's Next Movie Title / Baba Suwe And Latin;which Is Funnier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by shegzy4luv(m): 6:58pm On Oct 29, 2011
Is he still in NDLEA custody or has been release?pls shed more light.
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by vescucci(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2011
He is in deep poo
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by freecocoa(f): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2011
I think he is still in custody of the NDLEA.
Sometime last week(I think thursday)I heard over an entertainment news,that he refused eating,saying he only eats once in three days.
If you ask me, he is guilty,the guy no just wan s hi t the drug,but I wonder the kind of juju wey him dey use hold am wey make am never burst inside him belle. NA WA O.
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by anishe(m): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2011
still in custody i think
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by Adegokenath(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2011
Baba suwe still under custody of ndla

Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by Uzy47(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2011
sadna custody the man they till sallah day oooo!!!!!!
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by executinal(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2011
Adegokenath:

Baba suwe still under custody of ndla
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by executinal(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2011
Juju is working against NDLEA, him don shit out those stuff, NDLEA people only see his poo as ordinary eba
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by babaowo: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2011
nah wha ooo,this 1 nah yeye ooo.
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by chelseabmw(m): 1:08pm On Oct 30, 2011
hehehehehe
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by begwong: 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2011
he injested d drugs using g.circle condoms. it can neva busrt in his belle @least not dat soon. he shd be given neen tree drink mixed wit potassium. . . his bowell go dey empty. he 'll even beg 4 food evry day!
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2011
He would have been dead by now if he swallowed some large amount of cocaine.
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by RickyRoss1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2011
begwong:

he injested d drugs using g.circle condoms. it can neva busrt in his belle @least not dat soon. he shd be given neen tree drink mixed wit potassium. . . his bowell go dey empty. he 'll even beg 4 food evry day!

Spot on. It was back in the days when cocaine would burst in your belly within few hours or few days, these drug guys have improved like dem witches and juju men. You can sit in your village and send charms or anything to any part of the world by just reciting some words.

I am aware these drug barons seal cocaine with white thick cello-tape which they call Odieshi. I once ran into some NIGERIAN guys in Kualar Lumpur some years ago and they were doing something like that. They say the cocaine can remain in your belly for a very very long time without bursting.
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by maasoap(m): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2011
How many days does it take someone to empty his/her stomach? Perhaps 4weeks? NDLEA knows that Nigerians are easily confused set of people and I could see it here.
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by shegzy4luv(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2011
Isn't it true dat 16 pellets of d drug was found in his poo?
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2011
He is still shitting

Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by gascoign1(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2011
they are editing the part 2 of the movie,
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by cchampme(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2011
I was watching The Television Continental presenter (Tori Afolayan) yesterday and I heard Him say that this picture of Baba Suwe shitting is a Photoshop effect and that it is not real.

What do you think about this?

LATESTGISTS.COM
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by Beync(f): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2011
@PDude, u dint take easy with this baba, choi!
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 31, 2011
good thing nobody asked u , convicting without evidence. would you bet your life he's guilty?
and really? juju to keep it in his stomach? you go school at all? undecided

freecocoa:

Sometime last week(I think thursday)I heard over an entertainment news,that he refused eating,saying he only eats once in three days.
If you ask me, he is guilty,the guy no just wan s hi t the drug,but I wonder the kind of juju wey him dey use hold am wey make am never burst inside him belle. NA WA O.
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by TenKobo1: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2011
Suwe is still in the toilet.
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by Pukkah: 8:52am On Oct 31, 2011
freecocoa:

Can you prove that he's guilty? Is answering the call of nature a voluntary exercise? So you also believe in the juju story? It is juju that has prevented the cocaine from bursting? Can't you see that you were just desperate to nail him based on some things you conjured in your mind?
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by alex406(m): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2011
The guy still neva stop the poo business,he is now Otunba Gadaffi Assistant of Mobile Toilet(poo business na serious business).
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by member479760: 9:43am On Oct 31, 2011
the greedy man go soon die of overdose of gbana!
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by DAY12(m): 11:38am On Oct 31, 2011
angry
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by Akiika: 4:04pm On Oct 31, 2011
Seriously guys, this is not funny at all. This is a total aberation of the laws. This is stupid, you can't just have someone detained for that long without evidence or trial. You can laugh it off all you care, but it can happen to anybody if NDLEA is allowed to set this precedence. What are the so called human right lawyers doing? what about the public, they are only interested in orchestrating the story. Guilty or not guilty, NDLEA should just respect the law and that is what we should all be clamouring for. Nigeria is corrupt, bla! bla!! bla!!!, what are you doing to RIGHT the wrong?
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by oohunt: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2011
I too was wondering where he was.

I also think that he is hiding something. The scanner saw something in his stomach and this is the second time that he has been caught. Why on earth would a normal person refuse to eat? Tell me, who eats once in three days? Sentiments aside, these are clear facts that raises suspision.

The picture is photoshopped, the shoulders are unproportional to the whole body.
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by Pukkah: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2011
oohunt:

I too was wondering where he was.

I also think that he is hiding something. The scanner saw something in his stomach and this is the second time that he has been caught. Why on earth would a normal person refuse to eat? Tell me, who eats once in three days? Sentiments aside, these are clear facts that raises suspision.

The picture is photoshopped, the shoulders are unproportional to the whole body.

Now, assume that he's an abnormal person who eats once in 3 days, is that not enough to cause bowel movement considering the length of time he has been held?
Re: Where Is Baba Suwe Now? by iskeel123: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2011
Is true that He don poo three times without any traces of Cocain substances, this is Technical failure from the machines and i called it technical cover up by the authority of NDLEA. they should wake up from their slumber.

(1) (Reply)

Nawa Oh! Naija Spider Girl. / Denzel Washington Vs. Will Smith (Poll) / 7 Ways To Cut Down On Your Dstv Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.