Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,816 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal (10105 Views)

Where Is Baba Suwe Now? / Predict Baba Suwe's Next Movie Title / Baba Suwe And Latin;which Is Funnier? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by airmark(m): 1:47am On Sep 22, 2012
By Ayo Onikoyi

Yoruba renowned actor and ace comedian, Babatunde Omidina, popularly known as Baba Suwe has said many film-makers have approached him to make a movie of his ordeal in the hands of National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, which detained him for weeks on allegation of drug trafficking.

Baba Suwe
The comedian who also lost his darling wife and partner barely over a year ago, in a phone chat with HVP admitted the experience was one of the most trying times in his life as he was left confused and devastated.

He said he would never forget the experience and prayed that even his enemies should not have to go through what he went through.

‘’ My brother, this is not something I prayed for, even for my enemies. It is something I hate talking about but I thank God for absolving me of the alleged act” he said. In the same vein, the comedian, also confirmed the story making rounds that he is set to go on the big screen to tell the story of his incarceration by NDLEA but said he hasn’t said any real work on the movie.

He said:”There is a film I am working on right now but whether I plan to do a movie on that matter, I will say yes. Maybe in the future though many people have contacted me to do a movie but I am still taking my time and God’s willing, I shall visit that matter as soon as I can get myself together”

Baba Suwe is expected back in court on October 19, 2012 to continue hearing at the Court of Appeal, Lagos Division, on stay of execution of the judgement of Justice Yetunde Idowu of a Lagos High Court, which ordered the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) to pay N25 million to the actor as compensation for detaining him unduly over allegation of drug trafficking.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/baba-suwe-shoots-movie-on-his-ndlea-ordeal/
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by slimyem: 2:09am On Sep 22, 2012
lol..
Its about time!!
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by vinderbilt: 2:23am On Sep 22, 2012
Nice, I just hope it won't be a SHITTY movie grin
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2012
Been anticipating this,we all saw it coming,wiseman.. Hope NDLEA has paid him his dough?
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nasri100(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2012
sorry but How does this affect the price of Iphone 5 ?

4 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2012
After fOoling nigerians,NDLEA and collecting 25millions,the fOol wants to rub it to our face and make more money by releasing a film on it.....the title should be;How to make cool 25million fooling people;.

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by suskumayaya(m): 9:52am On Sep 23, 2012
If i may guess the title of the movie, it could be one of the following
'Igbe lowo wa'
'Mo yagbe ti' (i no go shit)
'Oogun oloro' (hard drug)

etc let's hear your own suggestion grin

3 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by ENZOSCIFO1: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2012
Nasri100: sorry but How does this affect the price of Iphone 5 ?

Must you show the world the extent of your s*tupidit*y?

8 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by EkoAtlantic: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2012
Titles(watch out)

English version
Baba Suwe and NDLEA
Baba Suwe the overcommer
NDLEA the lier
Baba Suwe's wonderful charm
Baba Suwe's Detention
MMA, NDLEA and Baba Suwe

The war Between Baba Suwe and the NDLEA
Baba Suwe The Smart Nigga
The fall and Rise of Baba Suwe

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by femmy2010(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2012
The making of O Yagbe tii.

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by acidtalk: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2012
Hope the film will start with the scene where his boss gave him druigs to ingest and took him to a native doctor who recited some incantations so that the drugs will appear invinsible before he headed to the Airport? Because anything short from that first scene is nonesense as we all know the NDLEA part of the story is the TRUTH.

6 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by ddjomotayo: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2012
Can't wait?...d shiting scene!!!!wow..
The topic shld be

Igbe to shun (shit we're stong)
Na by force to shit
NDLEA VS babe suwe
Epo to..una neva plenty
Odunduwa neva sleep

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 23, 2012
*Yawns* so dry...enuf of d stupidity pls

3 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 23, 2012
ENZO SCIFO:

Must you show the world the extent of your s*tupidit*y?
I wonder oo...help me ask d mumu.We av so many of dem here on nairaland...smh

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 23, 2012
acidtalk: Hope the film will start with the scene where his boss gave him druigs to ingest and took him to a native doctor who recited some incantations so that the drugs will appear invinsible before he headed to the Airport? Because anything short from that first scene is nonesense as we all know the NDLEA part of the story is the TRUTH.
True talk....so true
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by atakiti(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2012
Title: Igbe di gold, Igbe o legun, Igbe do'wo, O ....
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by free2ryhme: 10:46am On Sep 23, 2012
Y do u think they call it home video because any rubbish na movie grin
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2012
But d guy himself knows hw guilty he is. Suwe, U can deceive NDLEA, deceive d whole world, but U can't deceive urself.
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by sapien(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2012
The title should be "IGBE LOWO WA."
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by olatunde1234: 10:53am On Sep 23, 2012
Alhaji Babatunde Omidina O.O.N. (oyagbeti of nigeria)

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 23, 2012
[size=18pt]ABI MOTI YAGBE ?

Staring Suwe ....
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by afuye(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2012
the title should be...25million Owo ifa ati babalawo mi alagbara
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by chrisck(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2012
grin grin cheesy who is fooling who
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 23, 2012
How does this affect the price of my pastor's expensive suit.
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2012
U got me laffing
afuye: the title should be...25million Owo ifa ati babalawo mi alagbara
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by mich2012: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2012
He should go and die. Soon, his powerful jazz will fail him. NDLEA ordeal indeed!
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Shaw007(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2012
LWKmD 4 hia O!!!! C all dese titles "abi moti yagbe ni" acant not lafu jare

but afta collecting 25milla,suwe still wan collect more abi. . .correct gUy,u fucck with d bull u get the hornsgrin
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Ewabeads(f): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2012
You pple won't kill person,you go fear title..Baba suwe shuld not bother looking for title for his new film,he shuld log on to NL,title plenty gan ni.....
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by coogar: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
acidtalk: Hope the film will start with the scene where his boss gave him druigs to ingest and took him to a native doctor who recited some incantations so that the drugs will appear invinsible before he headed to the Airport? Because anything short from that first scene is nonesense as we all know the NDLEA part of the story is the TRUTH.

your ignorance is the worst i have seen....
so you believe juju/jazz can hide drugs ingested in one's belly? in 2012? that must be the daftest comment i have read ever. some of you nigerians need to leave the cocoon you are enclosed in and go out more. there are machines that would detect drug particles on currency notes - how much more someone who ingested!

2 Likes

Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by Booty4me: 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
Nairalanderz i hail thee grin grin grin
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by BUSHMAN1: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2012
good! but wait o! how does this affect the price of beans?
Re: Baba Suwe To Shoot Movie On NDLEA Ordeal by mowapa(m): 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2012
coogar:

your ignorance is the worst i have seen....
so you believe juju/jazz can hide drugs ingested in one's belly? in 2012? that must be the daftest comment i have read ever. some of you nigerians need to leave the cocoon you are enclosed in and go out more. there are machines that would detect drug particles on currency notes - how much more someone who ingested!

You took the words of my mouth..reasoning level of some people sha?.I beg school them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaka Igwe Announces Launch Of QTV / Foreign Movies Copied Into The Nigerian Home Videos / Into The Badlands Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.