Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange (10695 Views)

NBC, Broadcasters To Unlock $20bn Into Nigeria’s Economy With Africast / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by Menclothing: 12:46pm On Nov 28, 2023
I will buy the shares
MTN Nigeria and Dangote cement still giving me profit
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by northbird: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
This is my opinion,buying shares in Nigeria looks like a money raising scheme..
A lot of shares publicly traded in Nigeria don't appreciate at all.
What's the point of buying shares when your shares don't appreciate ..it's counter productive in Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by kolawolemonsuru: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
[quote author=otosa post=127204672] But don't forget that Nigeria systems is not working in that way, the more you look the less you see. [/qIndian Sex Stories
Popular
Sex Photos
Audio🎧
Sex Games
Sex Cams
Incest Saga – Part 26 (Daughter turned me into her slut)
harithadevi 2023-11-01 Comments 118 126018,599
This story is part of a series:
keyboard_arrow_left Incest Saga – Part 25 (Triple Penetration)
keyboard_arrow_right Incest Saga – Part 27 (Auto driver used me)
View all stories in series
Hello everyone, this is Haritha again. I am 40 years old with stats of 36-30-36. A mom for two Hot children. Thank you for reading my series of sexual adventures that I had with my son and neighbour. Also, for the love you showed reading my daughter’s experiences.

Just wanted to give you a teaser about my daughter. She is studying her second year of engineering and had the stats of 34-28-32. You read how she lost her virginity to her bf Abhay. He introduced her to the pleasure of Group Intimacy by fucking her with his village friends. I read these all from her diary.

One afternoon around 3 PM, I was taking a hot shower when the doorbell rang. I went near the door and asked who it was. I heard Sneha respond that it was her.

I opened the door, and Sneha looked at me in awe as I was just in a towel wrapped around my body. The towel was so thin that it absorbed the water from my body. It had become transparent as well. My dark nipples were poking out as she watched, and the little bush between my legs was visible too.

I went back to my room and was expecting Sneha to come to me. The thought has made me hot, and I felt my pussy getting moisturized. I turned on the shower and continued to take a bath, and there you go! There was a knock on the door, and I was the happiest person.

I opened it, and Sneha was nude, just in a towel and asked, “Mom, can I join you in the shower?” I smiled and welcomed her in. Once she was in the washroom, she removed her towel and came behind me. She hugged me from behind, and I could feel her body heat as her boobs touched my back.

I turned on the shower knob, and water fell on us. She brought her hands over my navel and poked my navel with her finger. She brought her pussy towards my ass and pressed her pussy on my ass. I could feel her sharp hair pinch my soft ass. I moaned, “Sneha, what are you doing, dear?”

Sneha kissed my neck and bit my shoulder. She said, “I love you, mom. I love every part of your body. You are so perfect, mom I wanna play with you and Bleep you.” Listening to her words turned me hard. Meanwhile, she started to kiss all over my back and bite at the same time.

Her hands grabbed my huge boobs, and she pressed them hard. She played with my nipples with her forefinger. She caught them and pulled them, making me moan in pain and pleasure. Sneha then reached for my pussy which was a little hairy, and played above my pussy with the hair.

I could not hold it any longer. I placed her hand over my wet dripping pussy. She caught my pussy lips with her hands and pulled them. I moaned. “Do you love it, mommy? Your daughter playing all the dirty games with you?” she asked.

Her fingers went into my pussy and were moving with great speed before I answered her. I turned my head towards her and said, “Yes, baby, I love the way you are playing with your mother. Bleep me, baby girl Bleep me with your beautiful fingers.”

She pinched my clit while she fingered it. I could not hold it any more. I turned towards her completely and kissed her while she fingered me. I got a huge orgasm while still kissing her. Once I stopped squirting, Sneha brought her wet hand over my face and rubbed my juices all over my face.

She then asked me to kneel in front of her. Once I knelt, she opened her pussy with both her hands and moved closer to my face. She rubbed her wet pussy over my nose and then made me lick his open pussy. I began to lick her red pussy with my tongue and started to tongue Bleep her pussy.

She caught my hair and pushed my face deep into her pussy, and squirted all over my face. I licked my daughter’s yummy juices, and then we showered together and went out. Once we were out, Sneha said, “Mom, I have a surprise for you,” and she ran to her room.

She came back with her college bag and pulled out a 6-inch Love Machine. It was black and had small dots all over it. I asked her what it was. She explained that it was a Love Machine that we could play with. She asked me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth, and she pushed the Love Machine into my mouth and asked me to suck it.

I sucked the Love Machine and started to take it into my mouth. Sneha started to take the other end and came near me. Now, the Love Machine is half in Sneha’s mouth and half in mine. Her boobs were touching mine. I reached for her pussy, and it was super wet. I pushed my finger into her pussy.

She did the same, and once, we both were super wet. She asked me to sit and pushed half of it into my pussy. I moaned and fell back. Sneha came and slept on me. She started to Bleep my pussy with the Love Machine and asked me, “How are you feeling, mom. Are you loving it?”

“Yes, Sneha Bleep, Bleep your mom.” I was moaning while she ate my boobs and bleeped my pussy till I erupted for the second time. She then asked me to come into a doggy position. Once I was in, she hit my ass with the Love Machine and my husband’s belt, which was in the room.

I was moaning and screaming. She applied chocolate to the Love Machine completely and pushed the tip of it into my asshole. Oh my God, I was yelling as the Love Machine made its way into my ass hole. Once, she made sure half of it went in, she moved the Love Machine front and back while she was standing on the bed.

She then knelt and started to suck the chocolate from the other end of the Love Machine. She ate the chocolate. She pushed my upper part on the bed completely and sat on the Love Machine into her pussy.

The half was in my ass, and she sat on the other half and began to ride. The Love Machine went further into my ass as she sat over it. I made sure it was out when she rose. She was leaking all over the Love Machine, and those are going into my ass hole. I loved it. She started to hit my ass with her hand while she rode the Love Machine.

Both of us are moaning as we are reaching an amazing orgasm. Within no time, both came together, and I fell on the bed. She fell over me with the Love Machine still in my ass and her pussy.

We had an amazing session that day. Hope you loved this mom-and-daughter lesbian tale.
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by kolawolemonsuru: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
[Indian Sex Stories
Popular
Sex Photos
Audio🎧
Sex Games
Sex Cams
Incest Saga – Part 26 (Daughter turned me into her slut)
harithadevi 2023-11-01 Comments 118 126018,599
This story is part of a series:
keyboard_arrow_left Incest Saga – Part 25 (Triple Penetration)
keyboard_arrow_right Incest Saga – Part 27 (Auto driver used me)
View all stories in series
Hello everyone, this is Haritha again. I am 40 years old with stats of 36-30-36. A mom for two Hot children. Thank you for reading my series of sexual adventures that I had with my son and neighbour. Also, for the love you showed reading my daughter’s experiences.

Just wanted to give you a teaser about my daughter. She is studying her second year of engineering and had the stats of 34-28-32. You read how she lost her virginity to her bf Abhay. He introduced her to the pleasure of Group Intimacy by fucking her with his village friends. I read these all from her diary.

One afternoon around 3 PM, I was taking a hot shower when the doorbell rang. I went near the door and asked who it was. I heard Sneha respond that it was her.

I opened the door, and Sneha looked at me in awe as I was just in a towel wrapped around my body. The towel was so thin that it absorbed the water from my body. It had become transparent as well. My dark nipples were poking out as she watched, and the little bush between my legs was visible too.

I went back to my room and was expecting Sneha to come to me. The thought has made me hot, and I felt my pussy getting moisturized. I turned on the shower and continued to take a bath, and there you go! There was a knock on the door, and I was the happiest person.

I opened it, and Sneha was nude, just in a towel and asked, “Mom, can I join you in the shower?” I smiled and welcomed her in. Once she was in the washroom, she removed her towel and came behind me. She hugged me from behind, and I could feel her body heat as her boobs touched my back.

I turned on the shower knob, and water fell on us. She brought her hands over my navel and poked my navel with her finger. She brought her pussy towards my ass and pressed her pussy on my ass. I could feel her sharp hair pinch my soft ass. I moaned, “Sneha, what are you doing, dear?”

Sneha kissed my neck and bit my shoulder. She said, “I love you, mom. I love every part of your body. You are so perfect, mom I wanna play with you and Bleep you.” Listening to her words turned me hard. Meanwhile, she started to kiss all over my back and bite at the same time.

Her hands grabbed my huge boobs, and she pressed them hard. She played with my nipples with her forefinger. She caught them and pulled them, making me moan in pain and pleasure. Sneha then reached for my pussy which was a little hairy, and played above my pussy with the hair.

I could not hold it any longer. I placed her hand over my wet dripping pussy. She caught my pussy lips with her hands and pulled them. I moaned. “Do you love it, mommy? Your daughter playing all the dirty games with you?” she asked.

Her fingers went into my pussy and were moving with great speed before I answered her. I turned my head towards her and said, “Yes, baby, I love the way you are playing with your mother. Bleep me, baby girl Bleep me with your beautiful fingers.”

She pinched my clit while she fingered it. I could not hold it any more. I turned towards her completely and kissed her while she fingered me. I got a huge orgasm while still kissing her. Once I stopped squirting, Sneha brought her wet hand over my face and rubbed my juices all over my face.

She then asked me to kneel in front of her. Once I knelt, she opened her pussy with both her hands and moved closer to my face. She rubbed her wet pussy over my nose and then made me lick his open pussy. I began to lick her red pussy with my tongue and started to tongue Bleep her pussy.

She caught my hair and pushed my face deep into her pussy, and squirted all over my face. I licked my daughter’s yummy juices, and then we showered together and went out. Once we were out, Sneha said, “Mom, I have a surprise for you,” and she ran to her room.

She came back with her college bag and pulled out a 6-inch Love Machine. It was black and had small dots all over it. I asked her what it was. She explained that it was a Love Machine that we could play with. She asked me to open my mouth. I opened my mouth, and she pushed the Love Machine into my mouth and asked me to suck it.

I sucked the Love Machine and started to take it into my mouth. Sneha started to take the other end and came near me. Now, the Love Machine is half in Sneha’s mouth and half in mine. Her boobs were touching mine. I reached for her pussy, and it was super wet. I pushed my finger into her pussy.

She did the same, and once, we both were super wet. She asked me to sit and pushed half of it into my pussy. I moaned and fell back. Sneha came and slept on me. She started to Bleep my pussy with the Love Machine and asked me, “How are you feeling, mom. Are you loving it?”

“Yes, Sneha Bleep, Bleep your mom.” I was moaning while she ate my boobs and bleeped my pussy till I erupted for the second time. She then asked me to come into a doggy position. Once I was in, she hit my ass with the Love Machine and my husband’s belt, which was in the room.

I was moaning and screaming. She applied chocolate to the Love Machine completely and pushed the tip of it into my asshole. Oh my God, I was yelling as the Love Machine made its way into my ass hole. Once, she made sure half of it went in, she moved the Love Machine front and back while she was standing on the bed.

She then knelt and started to suck the chocolate from the other end of the Love Machine. She ate the chocolate. She pushed my upper part on the bed completely and sat on the Love Machine into her pussy.

The half was in my ass, and she sat on the other half and began to ride. The Love Machine went further into my ass as she sat over it. I made sure it was out when she rose. She was leaking all over the Love Machine, and those are going into my ass hole. I loved it. She started to hit my ass with her hand while she rode the Love Machine.

Both of us are moaning as we are reaching an amazing orgasm. Within no time, both came together, and I fell on the bed. She fell over me with the Love Machine still in my ass and her pussy.

We had an amazing session that day. Hope you loved this mom-and-daughter lesbian tale. author=Gadafii post=127205251]Almost 6 months later this refinery is yet to refine one liter of fuel and when people say the refinery wasn’t ready as at when it was commissioned, but jut for clouts and propaganda agbado people call them names, Shey be next month is just few days from today

Insha Allah we will be here, not that we don’t want Nigeria to work, but you can’t continue to deceive the people continuously using the same lies and they won’t ask questions

It’s a thing of joy if this refinery works well and optimally, but lying about it readiness just to cite cheap political points is not it at all[/quote]
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by narite: 1:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Why so much fuse about an individual's refinery?
The Nigerian state owned three that are not working!
You said it yourself “they are not working” Now, we aré about to have something that will work.
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by razzydoo(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2023
Dangote, Dangote…*in burna’s voice*
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by TINUBUISMAD: 1:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
joyandfaith

Igbodicool

phorget

bigpicture001

TINUBUISMAD

Chiefpriestt

ipob food don land
Ronu miscreant, am I your mate?
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by Wallade(m): 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2023
waveman2:
At least price of Nigerian produced goods will come down as a result of reduction in price of diesel.For transportation you can choose to use a diesel/cng power car.

Most cars in Nigeria are designed to use PMS. The question to Dangote Refinery is:

What is the timeline for production of PMS at their facility?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by chaiks: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kenochi:
When we tell people that Dangote Refinery is starting next month,they think we are lying to them
Those of us who patrol this corridor are excited about the prospects which this project will unleash on the Nigeria and West Africa.
Pinnacle Oil (owners of the Largest Tank Farm in Lekki Free Trade Zone) is already bigger than some Tank Farms in Apapa,you might want to argue but I encourage you to visit and see for yourself.Don't be a doubter,visit the corridor and you will be amazed
Jezco Oil (Joeyzaza) is already building a massive warehouse/company in that corridor,not to mention the tens of company already in the Lekki Free Trade zone
Aliko Dangote will probably break into the top 20 richest people in the world with this project and listing it on the stock exchange is giving people opportunity to partake of this project
I encourage you reading this to consider getting a piece of property around Ibeju Lekki to Ode Omi if you can afford it because that location will be probably the most expensive property market in Africa in the next few years
I also hope the parasites in NNPCL are ready to dance naked because their free money is about to come to an end

There is this impression being created that Dangote Refinery will not refine petrol as it was not clearly stated in the writeup
The Refinery is expected to start with the refining of Aviation fuel,Kerosene and Diesel
Petrol is to begin some months later,you can see it clearly written in this write up

https://www.nairaland.com/7845745/dangote-refinery-start-refining-petrol
I have absolute confidence in this refinery. It may not have started when we were told it would start. But that doesn't mean it won't work. It is visibly on ground. I am sure it will turn things around. Imagine jet fuel being refined in Nigeria, with kerosene and fuel in sufficient supply. That will revam lots of industries and crash the flight tickets. It's a long road. But I expect everything to fully take shape by the end of the first tenure of tinubu.
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by fehintiola324: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
Best way to go but public can only own 0.0001% based on poverty levels and the size of that monster.Best way to go but public can only own 0.0001% based on poverty levels and the size of that monster....
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by loswhite(m): 2:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kenochi:
When we tell people that Dangote Refinery is starting next month,they think we are lying to them
Those of us who patrol this corridor are excited about the prospects which this project will unleash on the Nigeria and West Africa.
Pinnacle Oil (owners of the Largest Tank Farm in Lekki Free Trade Zone) is already bigger than some Tank Farms in Apapa,you might want to argue but I encourage you to visit and see for yourself.Don't be a doubter,visit the corridor and you will be amazed
Jezco Oil (Joeyzaza) is already building a massive warehouse/company in that corridor,not to mention the tens of company already in the Lekki Free Trade zone
Aliko Dangote will probably break into the top 20 richest people in the world with this project and listing it on the stock exchange is giving people opportunity to partake of this project
I encourage you reading this to consider getting a piece of property around Ibeju Lekki to Ode Omi if you can afford it because that location will be probably the most expensive property market in Africa in the next few years
I also hope the parasites in NNPCL are ready to dance naked because their free money is about to come to an end

There is this impression being created that Dangote Refinery will not refine petrol as it was not clearly stated in the writeup
The Refinery is expected to start with the refining of Aviation fuel,Kerosene and Diesel
Petrol is to begin some months later,you can see it clearly written in this write up

https://www.nairaland.com/7845745/dangote-refinery-start-refining-petrol
Is petrol not supposed To be the first. I am confused because I think that is what we consume more tho

1 Like

Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by loswhite(m): 2:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
Godfullsam:

Don't be a pessimist

Let's be +ve for once.

Many of claimed that our currency cannot have any value because we are not producing anything.

We want to start producing refined crude oil for local consumption and export yet some of you still believe the Nigerian system won't let our currency to grow.

Haba now?!
Don't blame us. Did you not hear the news about NNPCL claiming they don't have crude oil to supply Dangote?
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by ceejay80s(m): 3:31pm On Nov 28, 2023
I ain't interested
Dem wan collect all their money back.....becareful Nigerians
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by PHAYOL81: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
Just can't stop imagining the numerous opportunities and benefits attached to this project for the host state and country if and when it fully starts production.

IBEJU LEKKI is poised to be the new world in the closest future if this is true.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS LAGOS STATE

FOR A GREATER LAGOS STATE

EKO O NII BAJE O
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by frog12: 5:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
a refinery wey never refine a single barrel one list on stock exchange. nigeria indeed is the butt of all jokes grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by Abyx1234(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2023
Why is PMS(Petrol) not among the stuff to be refined?
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by commoditiesnig: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by seunajia: 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2023

Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by GoodofNaija: 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
AUDIO Refinery grin
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by Wainey: 3:43am On Nov 29, 2023
Mynd44, how can one buy stocks from Nigeria, pls I need ur help
Re: Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange by Ferdinandu(m): 9:36am On Nov 29, 2023
They will list it now, in the next 10yrs Dangote wealth would have tripled but people who bought the shares would have forgotten their share certificate because it is worth nothing then. Nigeria stock market na scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Open Letter To SEC Written By A Lawyer Who Is A Participant Of MMM / Zenith Bank Shares For Sale / When Will Ecobank Shareholders Get Dividends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.