Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,535 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! (13784 Views)

If We’re Not Careful, Our Electoral Jurisprudence Will Vanish - Obi's Lawyer / Housing Deficit: Experts Recommend Russian System To Osinbajo-led Committee / Exposed: Massive Corruption In North East Development Commission, Billions Of Na (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by Chetas81(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
we should ask Peter obi too cos he was part of d pandora fraud

Or is he not part of those who put us in ruins?
HOW MANY OF YOU, AND HOW OBI INVOLVED IN THIS MATTER
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by Moniya4Real(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2023
I always tell anyone that cares to listen that the ONLY way to rid Nigeria of corruption and move the nation forward is for a military man , who genuinely has the INTERESTS of the nation at heart to take over the mantle of leadership. For anyone that’ll be willing to quote me. Remember I said -@that has the INTERESTS of the nation at heart and not like what we witnessed in the past.

1 Like

Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by Winnin009: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nigeria is a joke.

The country is a mess.

Damn. The black man is a universal disgrace.

With the proliferation of Bet Naija, Bet King, Sportybet, MSsport , 1x Bet , Lotto companies, etc across every nook and cranny of the country, the commission should be declaring billions in profit.

If Niger Delta did not have oil, how would Nigeria survive?

If you understand the implication of the news on this thread, you must be ashamed and depressed to be Nigerian.

Brother; e go far mehn. Like who did this to us?!
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by FamTomx2(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
djseanjohn77:

The truth is, most of you guys commenting here are either ignorant or just completely daft, most do not know how the system works since you have mever had opportunity to work or study these things. Most of you just started following national mews and politics recently. The government agencies and parastatals are more corrupt than the political appointees who would come amd go every 4 years. These people understand how to steal and hide their yansh. The directors or these boards, the PS, the MDs etc are or thieves. These people are not politicians, they are people's fathers and mothers....some of you shouting here, you parents are among the thieves. You will see a government parastatals employee owning mansions and fleet of cars and properties everywhere, ask me, from which source of income?

The politicians have too much on national issues to start digging of all of these parastatals one after the other. How is this related to APC/PDP or any party in power. They mentioned 2022, if you check back to 1999 till date, audit them and see...it's the same thing, a trend, nothing will be different. Every parastatals that have been audited in the past few years have all brought back same ruts in the system. If you threaten to mass sack them, they will look for toger thing to stage a protest. If you remove the head, they already have agents stealing for them.
Remember the Port Authority issue, where most of them have been stealing engines, cars, generators and other appliances that they have non left, and are requiring the FED govt to purchase news ones that will be again stolen by others? These people are still the people shouting the cou try is hard.i know a worker at NPA that has a huge generator brought home from work, so are other machines. It's madness, the Minister that goes after these people will be killed or die mysteriously or suffer ailment unless you are very strong.
I know one PS that retired 2 years ago, because they kept sending snakes etc to him, sometimes he will see spiritual sacrifice at the entrance of his office or on his seat. He happens to be a prophet which is why he has grace to see these things. Mamy are suffering ailment that cannot be cured again for digging too deep.
The masses are worst than those in power, the difference is the opportunities didn't go round, you would do worse. Nigerians sees every opportunity as a means to survival, the orientation of many from their home and families have been bartered beyond repair.

Son, long epistle!
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by Winnin009: 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2023
Zetra7:
At this stage, there is no feelings for Nigeria since Nigerians chose to tolerate rubbish..

In every sane nation, when a political party fails, people rise and usher in another party..

Only in Nigeria will you see people cheer Buhari and after Tinubu comes, blame same Buhari....

Only in Nigeria will see those you think are intelligent happy with ruling party destroying opposition..

Only in Nigeria will you see masses exalting criminals and angry at any right voice..

As it stands, I will advise anybody who has opportunity to steal from public office to show no mercy. Please steal in BILLIONS never in thousands..

Stealing in thousands or little millions will simply lead you to Jail but in Billions, you will receive honor and glory among Nigerians.. Ask Tinubu, Gandjue, Rochas and every top official that served Buhari..

Imagine Ganduje being caught on camera collecting bribes and Nigerians still voted him in as governor.

Like real video evidence to put him away for good but he’s the chairman of the ruling party. 😅😅
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by mastermaestro(m): 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Determinedbobo:

Thought they say abokis' live moderate life and they're always honest

Them dey whine you. grin grin
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by 2elliot: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
Yorubas and northerners have finished this country with reckless looting. Very primitive kleptomiacs.
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by Goodnewsforlife: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2023
Chetas81:
HOW MANY OF YOU, AND HOW OBI INVOLVED IN THIS MATTER
is obi not part of the same politicians we condemn?

Was he not a governor that stashed money in daughters account n invested state money into personal business?

The hypocrisy with u people is that u want us to kill other politicians n leave obi d angel abi?

If obi is an angel then all other politicians are angels too now, let’s keep d energy that way
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by 12inchess: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
Moniya4Real:
I always tell anyone that cares to listen that the ONLY way to rid Nigeria of corruption and move the nation forward is for a military man , who genuinely has the INTERESTS of the nation at heart to take over the mantle of leadership. For anyone that’ll be willing to quote me. Remember I said -@that has the INTERESTS of the nation at heart and not like what we witnessed in the past.
Military govt never ends well..Show me anywhere in the world that military govt has worked. It's always filled with violence, coup and counter coups. No stability. Even the ones in Niger just dey watch them last last they will still end in the same way.
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by omoadeleye(m): 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
Zetra7:
At this stage, there is no feelings for Nigeria since Nigerians chose to tolerate rubbish..

In every sane nation, when a political party fails, people rise and usher in another party..

Only in Nigeria will you see people cheer Buhari and after Tinubu comes, blame same Buhari....

Only in Nigeria will see those you think are intelligent happy with ruling party destroying opposition..

Only in Nigeria will you see masses exalting criminals and angry at any right voice..

As it stands, I will advise anybody who has opportunity to steal from public office to show no mercy. Please steal in BILLIONS never in thousands..

Stealing in thousands or little millions will simply lead you to Jail but in Billions, you will receive honor and glory among Nigerians.. Ask Tinubu, Gandjue, Rochas and every top official that served Buhari..

Okay, we should have ushered in Peter Obi?
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by olayinka63: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2023
This is how Professor Dibu Ojerinde was running JAMB until Professor Ishaq Oloyede changed the narration. Currently Jamb is no longer collecting running cost from FG, they run from money generated and remit the rest to FG purse. We need someone like Oloyede in all Federal aganexies.

1 Like

Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by omoiyalayi(m): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
Nigerian doing Nigeria

Every single individual in that agency belongs to family

Every individual in that agency belongs to a religious institutions

Every individual in that agency belongs to Nigeria Labour Congress

Ask anyone that is associated with them either by family or religious about this atrocities they will see nothing wrong with it

Corruption is bad when we are not benefiting from it.

Corruption is good when we are benefiting from it
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by Moniya4Real(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
Jelly Rawlings comes to mind .. and Musharraf in Pakistan. Or, how do we stop this madness of a crazy democracy that isn’t taking us nowhere

12inchess:

Military govt never ends well..Show me anywhere in the world that military govt has worked. It's always filled with violence, coup and counter coups. No stability. Even the ones in Niger just dey watch them last last they will still end in the same way.
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by Mom007(f): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
cool
What is wrong with this country? You just cannot trust anyone or group with any amount of money? They must loot everything to the last!
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by Chetas81(m): 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
is obi not part of the same politicians we condemn?

Was he not a governor that stashed money in daughters account n invested state money into personal business?

The hypocrisy with u people is that u want us to kill other politicians n leave obi d angel abi?

If obi is an angel then all other politicians are angels too now, let’s keep d energy that way
HHHHMMM I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG YOU GUYS WILL BE 12-13 SPANNER TOOLS, FOR THE POLITICIAN WHO KEEP THEIR FAMILY OUTSIDE NIGERIA
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by Dathrone(f): 2:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
iWitnessLive:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xZIupEDI9g

National Lottery Commission generated over N6 billion in 2022 and over N2.5 billion in 2023 partly...And they spent every single dime!

Note: The Federal Government (FG) foots the entire bill for salaries and capital expenditures, as is the norm for all FG agencies.

NLRC still claimed to have a deficit of N252 million that the FG will still have to settle for them. An agency of the government FULLY funded by the FG.
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by Average9jaman: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2023
Monumental fraud!! shocked
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by OChimex: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
N3TRAL:
Nigeria is a joke.

The country is a mess.

With the proliferation of Bet Naija, Bet King, Sportybet, MSsport , 1x Bet , Lotto companies, etc across every nook and cranny of the country, the commission should be declaring billions in profit.

If you understand the implication of the news on this thread, you must be ashamed and depressed to be Nigerian.
Truly there is something fu damentaly wrong with a Blackman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by frog12: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
when you expenditure is the same as your sales, you understand something dey smell. but what does the commission do exactly?

djseanjohn77:

The truth is, most of you guys commenting here are either ignorant or just completely daft, most do not know how the system works since you have mever had opportunity to work or study these things. Most of you just started following national mews and politics recently. The government agencies and parastatals are more corrupt than the political appointees who would come amd go every 4 years. These people understand how to steal and hide their yansh. The directors or these boards, the PS, the MDs etc are or thieves. These people are not politicians, they are people's fathers and mothers....some of you shouting here, you parents are among the thieves. You will see a government parastatals employee owning mansions and fleet of cars and properties everywhere, ask me, from which source of income?

The politicians have too much on national issues to start digging of all of these parastatals one after the other. How is this related to APC/PDP or any party in power. They mentioned 2022, if you check back to 1999 till date, audit them and see...it's the same thing, a trend, nothing will be different. Every parastatals that have been audited in the past few years have all brought back same ruts in the system. If you threaten to mass sack them, they will look for toger thing to stage a protest. If you remove the head, they already have agents stealing for them.
Remember the Port Authority issue, where most of them have been stealing engines, cars, generators and other appliances that they have non left, and are requiring the FED govt to purchase news ones that will be again stolen by others? These people are still the people shouting the cou try is hard.i know a worker at NPA that has a huge generator brought home from work, so are other machines. It's madness, the Minister that goes after these people will be killed or die mysteriously or suffer ailment unless you are very strong.
I know one PS that retired 2 years ago, because they kept sending snakes etc to him, sometimes he will see spiritual sacrifice at the entrance of his office or on his seat. He happens to be a prophet which is why he has grace to see these things. Mamy are suffering ailment that cannot be cured again for digging too deep.
The masses are worst than those in power, the difference is the opportunities didn't go round, you would do worse. Nigerians sees every opportunity as a means to survival, the orientation of many from their home and families have been bartered beyond repair.
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by mariovito(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2023
UptownVibes:
Dey play.. They are buying properties within and outside the country for themselves +kids.. make una dey talk about 2odds there,while these men are looting the nation dry..

I agree.

Most of the comments just like mine about they using it to bet is on the lighter side.
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by UptownVibes(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
mariovito:

I agree.

Most of the comments just like mine about they using it to bet is on the lighter side.
Okay bro.. Sorry if my comment was like an attack o. Nothing serious o,something we do need the jokes to make the place lively grin Gud evening!
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by drsmut: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
That was the National Lottery Trust Fund not the National Lottery Regulatory Commission. Are you OK now?

Chokehold:
Lanre Gbajabiamila is the DG of NLRC, he's a brother to Femi Gbajabiamila, EscoBAT's COS. If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit

1 Like

Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by Thinktwicemybro: 7:55am On Nov 29, 2023
atobs4real:
Lobatan!!!! Who's not corrupt?
Which one is labotan you who's not corrupt? If you don't have reasonable thing to say just go and sleep. Nonsense.
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by atobs4real(m): 8:56am On Nov 29, 2023
Thinktwicemybro:

Which one is labotan you who's not corrupt? If you don't have reasonable thing to say just go and sleep. Nonsense.
Please spare me.
What have you contributed?
Are you not corrupt?
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by IyaTola: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2023
grin
N3TRAL:
Nigeria is a joke.

The country is a mess.

Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by Goodnewsforlife: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Chetas81:
HHHHMMM I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG YOU GUYS WILL BE 12-13 SPANNER TOOLS, FOR THE POLITICIAN WHO KEEP THEIR FAMILY OUTSIDE NIGERIA
is obi an angel?

How can we talk bad about politicians n ignore obi?
Re: National Lottery Commission's Billions Vanish! Faces N252M Deficit Shock! by Chetas81(m): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
is obi an angel?

How can we talk bad about politicians n ignore obi?
I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OBI KUBANA,IM JUST TALKING ABOUT THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN IN GENERAL, AND IF OBI IS YOUR ENEMY PLS FORGIVE HIM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Appeal Panel: CUPP Alleges Plot By APC, CJN To Jettison Seniority / Again, IMF Warns Nigeria Against Rising Debts / Have Nigerians Seen Only One Fuel Scarcity Under Buhari As Femi Adesina Claimed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.