Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) (32163 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Advice Needed: Neighboring Church Noise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:27am On Nov 29, 2023
Hahahaha

I saw the news on TV morning talk show (Your View). It was really funny view. But I had a serious observation. The hostesses were all defending their religion. There was this Alhaja and a professed Catholic among the four hostesses, they were both defending their religion, claiming Islam and catholism doesn't not encourage disturbance of the public... Only the callers stood in and defended the said man.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by rockmite: 10:28am On Nov 29, 2023
Uyomiya:

Mohamed is a mad parophet and a pedophile

Even Jesus will be ashamed of u by now.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Gainman: 10:29am On Nov 29, 2023
Iamicekid:

Though his approach was wrong but Whether try it with Muslim or Christian, both is wrong, u canโ€™t be disturbing people, humanity first before religion, can this church and mosque also try this pollution they do here in western world and not get shutdown immediately
every one hate noise. But what if d church building is d first to have bought land in dat location before others acquired land. I know many churches that bought land inside bush but later others start building residential houses close to d area. We should know d situation on ground before making judgment. Just as if u are saying guru maharaji and redeem Christian church at Lagos Ibadan express road are disturbing residents people. Do u know how dat place was in 20 to 30 yrs ago. I to hate constant noise from church and mosque.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Greenfaces: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:
My kind man.

I hate noises especially the one coming from a nearby neighborhood churches in the community tongue
that's why buying land inside estate is better. Because one church can suddenly relocate near you and you have no right to stop their activities in this country
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by chickenfoot: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2023
But shey him know sey no be only am get dogs sha?
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Greenfaces: 10:31am On Nov 29, 2023
Dmama1991:
Can he try it with Muslim, christians are weak
Muslims prayers is very quiet. The call to prayer is less than 1 minutes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by SIRTee15: 10:33am On Nov 29, 2023
Innobee99:
Very weak set of people

It depends on the set up of the church. This church from what I can see consists mainly of women, there's very little they can do.
If the church consist of men, a brawl will definitely break up.
I can assure u he will not even pass the gate of big winners church. The ushers will not only prevent him from entering the premises but will beat him up if he becomes too aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 10:34am On Nov 29, 2023
Blackfire:

Now what if the dogs snapped and attack the people in the church and probably mauled a first timer who come to seek God's guidance?

You taking the dogs inside the church is passing your right limit

You enter someone's property to threaten him

Please, understand that I'm not in support of his actions... I merely tried to explain what could have pushed him to such an extreme.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:35am On Nov 29, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
They're not lucky kankan. Why would you unleash a dog on a fellow human? If a churchmember shoots the dogs in an act of self defense, what will happen?
I doubt if any church member would have a gun with him/her in the name of self defence except if the person is an officer or security agent but where the security wey dey the church gate abi them don run ๐Ÿ˜‚ even TVC spoke about it yday. The man has complained to them countless times but they con use the speakers face him compound con dey shout holy ghost fire destroy anybody wey no wan make we grow, doe by fire and all sorts na so man vex but as for me buy parties are very wrong and things could have turn worse for either of them.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by CommonSense1967: 10:35am On Nov 29, 2023
Dmama1991:

Instead of you to focus on your noise-making brainless zombies, you are looking for an easy way out.
Do Muslims make such irrational, delusional, and idiotic noise in the middle of the night for hours like these brainwashed xtains do all over Africa? Even Oyinbo, who brought the religion to Africa, doesn't do such nonsense.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by YorubaDemonswag: 10:37am On Nov 29, 2023
God bless that man, all these useless religion need to be done away with.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by robosky02(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2023
Na this thing make them kill one man abroad

Better Carry the nkita go house
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Angelfrost(m): 10:38am On Nov 29, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

Did he tell you??
Assumpter. The man is a bully.

Yeah, he probably is a bully...!

However, for him to have gone to such a length, he more than likely has met with the church head concerning the noise yet they ignored him.

I have witnessed first hand such noise pollution from churches and mosques... Especially the ones who do night vigils on daily or regular basis.

Sleeping becomes a chore... Imagine not enjoying peace and quiet in your own house because of a religious set of people.

That's wrong... Not saying the man did right by going to that extreme of threats and physical intimidations, but churches should know better than constituting public nuisance... It is even unscriptural.

2 Likes

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Pat081: 10:43am On Nov 29, 2023
Oviehamu:
That's crazy i swear
what is crazy the church or the man?
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by remzytimer: 10:44am On Nov 29, 2023
That is sacrilege! Can he go and do that in the mosque. Let's learn to respect other people's belief.

officialwdhtv:
Man storms neighboring church with his dogs to caution them over noise pollution shocked

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6GkrV_grlU

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Innobee99(m): 10:44am On Nov 29, 2023
SIRTee15:

It depends on the set up of the church. This church from what I can see consists mainly of women, there's very little they can do.
I can assure u he will not even pass the gate of big winners church. The ushers will not only prevent him from entering the premises but will beat him up if he becomes too aggressive.
That's true though. We need to strong against these evil people
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Fryx: 10:45am On Nov 29, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Is his dog not barking and disturbing neighbors.

He could have spoken with pastor, or write them and if nothing done he writes the appropriate authority.

The man too na noise.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by blackmantis: 10:50am On Nov 29, 2023
Dmama1991:

If he dares carry those dogs into a mosque neither him or the dogs will come out the same.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Sunnyski: 10:51am On Nov 29, 2023
I believe the church doesn't have security, if they do the dogs wouldn't have been allowed in otherwise, Death to all the dogs.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by WhisperedNoise: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2023
AdaAwka1:

The issue is he even having 3 dogs is enough nose pollution, cos if they start barking in his compound it will really disturb d neighbours. Imagine trying to sleep and dogs are barking.
Thank you o. I didn't even see it from this perspective. Three dogs will make noise when triggered.

I'm never supporting the church, cos I hate noise, but you can't use a wrong to cancel a wrong.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Hananfine: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2023
Christian will have problem with another christian, but but the ONLINE LUNATIC WILL BLAME IT ON ISLAM.

One even said christian is not a terrorist religion, am laughing so much here.

Go to the book of number, Sam, Deuteronomy, Luke and read for yourself.

Go and read about Spanish inquisition and so on.

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by WhisperedNoise: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2023
oladipuposadeeq:
I doubt if any church member would have a gun with him/her in the name of self defence except if the person is an officer or security agent but where the security wey dey the church gate abi them don run ๐Ÿ˜‚ even TVC spoke about it yday. The man has complained to them countless times but they con use the speakers face him compound con dey shout holy ghost fire destroy anybody wey no wan make we grow, doe by fire and all sorts na so man vex but as for me buy parties are very wrong and things could have turn worse for either of them.

If what the man said is true, then the church should be shut down or made to lower their speakers. You can't shout Holy Ghost fire on someone who wants his quiet. That'd be extremely unfair.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by WhisperedNoise: 10:58am On Nov 29, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah, he probably is a bully...!

However, for him to have gone to such a length, he more than likely has met with the church head concerning the noise yet they ignored him.

I have witnessed first hand such noise pollution from churches and mosques... Especially the ones who do night vigils on daily or regular basis.

Sleeping becomes a chore... Imagine not enjoying peace and quiet in your own house because of a religious set of people.

That's wrong... Not saying the man did right by going to that extreme of threats and physical intimidations, but churches should know better than constituting public nuisance... It is even unscriptural.

I agree with you 100%. I believe that a church should be soundproofed or as quiet as possible. My church is soundproofed. You'd be in front of it and not hear anything, but enter and you'd hear music and vibes.

I hate noise. I lived in Ilorin. Imagine sleeping, and 5am, you get jolted awake by cries of "Allah Akbar". Those guys mount speakers high up and wake everybody up with their call to prayer.

Nigeria is a funny place sha.

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by mastermaestro(m): 11:00am On Nov 29, 2023
SIRTee15:

You alone understand the true picture. Dude already sized up the assembly before daring such a stupid stunt. He knew their capabilities. Try this shit with some assemblies where thick men worship, he would end up in guard room after being beaten blue and black and his dogs immobilized.

He deliberately chose to intimidate a vulnerable group. Yeye person. grin

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by blackmantis: 11:02am On Nov 29, 2023
I once had a neighbor who would wake up at 4am and pray to wake everyone up. He would stamp his feet and hit the walls which was my bedroom.

After a week of enduring one night I got some of face's CD (kolo mental) relocated my CD player and the speakers to the bed room and waited till 11:30pm when he was sound asleep then I started playing at the highest volume.

I played music till 5am after that day the tongues stopped.
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by vicrot20: 11:06am On Nov 29, 2023
Especially those mosques. If you talk, they say you are criticising their religion. Religion is our basic challenge
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by annisy(f): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2023
Will he try this rubbish to Muslims or in a mosque?!

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by goody2019: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2023
Dmama1991:

YEA, CHRISTIANS SHOULD COMPETE IN PHYSICAL VIOLENCE NOW. THEY'VE BEEN EMOTIONALLY VIOLENT - POLLUTING ENVIRONMENTS AND MINDS, WHATS LEFT, NOW PHYSICAL VIOLENCE LIKE THE TIMES OF OLD - CRUSADES AND INQUISITIONS

1 Like

Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by sajiwere(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2023
even then they said of them that they turned the world upside down!

quote author=Angelfrost post=127222554]All these churches are just fishing for trouble.

Tomorrow they will start crying that they are being persecuted for doing the Lord's work.

As if this was how Christ and the early Apostles went about constituting nuisance in the name of worshipping God.[/quote]
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by richeeyo(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2023
Alao046:

They are weak cheesy
Their god was also weak, hanged on a cross like a chicken grin
Peace be unto you
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by nzoptunechi(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2023
Aforxzy:
People should stop disturbing others during their service or programs. . They are lucky he didn't unleash those dogs on them.

The man made a stupid wrong move with those dogs
Re: Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid) by Bluntemperor: 11:27am On Nov 29, 2023
WhisperedNoise:
The dogs are very unnecessary. In Naija, everyone wants to use force. Why didn't he report the church to government authorities?
What if one of the dogs had gotten loose and mauled a child?
We don't think things through in Nigeria, everything is just gragra.
And we all talk about "saner climes". Take your dogs to harass your neighbor in the US and you might get shot down for unlawful breach of property.

So,his dogs are not noise pollution too,abi?
He should have been confronted right there in the Church with his dogs, and he knows the consequences,for the Law will not spares him!
Can he tries it in the Mosque,with five times prayers and their speakers are up in the air?
Nonsensical People Everywhere!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donโ€™t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria โ€“ Fr. Mbaka / Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Best Religion Forum Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.