Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,854 members, 7,828,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Joe 'gobbels' Igbokwe Of Acn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe 'gobbels' Igbokwe Of Acn (643 Views)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN / Anambra central senatorial Election: Dora Akunyili (APGA) vs Chris Ngige of ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joe 'gobbels' Igbokwe Of Acn by Omooba77: 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2011
I can't help myself laughing when I heard Joe Igbokwe defending the ACN victory on 105.1 fm this morning. When asked about Obalende\ Ikoyi he opened his mouth to say all such of things. When the moderator now asked him of PDP victory in Badagry, he said he was in his ward in Ijesha,he did not know what happened there. Why do we have liars as leaders, there was a case of mass rigging. What this people forget is that same people that shouted Hossana were same people that asked him to be crucified. He said people love Fashola and that they will always vote for him. Even with all the bad roads everywhere. He even said Lagosians should not expect anything from local government chairmen, because no money. Imagine a drunkard throwing such trash on our faces. Why do we elect leaders, is not to better our lives. PDP will steal the show from ACN light is becoming stable. LASU fees have been increased astronomically.
Re: Joe 'gobbels' Igbokwe Of Acn by Omooba77: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2011
Joe Igbokwe's argument is that PDP didn't allow for creation of LCDAs. Even when people say they didn't want them. I just watched demonstration of a candidate on Channels TV,even when results have been duly decleared by the returning officers. OBJ was not this bad,eko un bajelo.
Re: Joe 'gobbels' Igbokwe Of Acn by Omooba77: 4:15am On Oct 30, 2011
Still wondering why the likes of Falana,Sagay,CLO have not seen anything wrong with this election. People mandates are being denied them. If it were PDP organised election,they would have shouted to the highest place. Even my man Suraj has no word on it.

(1) (Reply)

Gov Sylva In Trouble As Jonathan Men Move In Against Him / Norway Killer Anders Behring Breivik Declared 'insane' / Facebook Group Started On Subsidy Removal:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.